Closed A Wolves Pack [INVITE ONLY!!!]
(You can only move as fast as you can move... im not pressuring, i don't think Hyenadog or Ikki are pressuring... rp when you can hun, ive been waitin on either of you two moderators)
Available for conversation, pm me.
(Well hey I didn't know you to well but you seemed nice! You've got some really nice writing up your sleeve. Wish you the best in whatever you choose to do going forward!)

Red couldn't resist his urge any longer when he saw those lips get moistened. Tilting his head to the side he closed those last few inches between them and kissed him gently at first, adding more passion the longer he stayed close. His hands trailed to the others hips squeezing at them under those layers of clothes. His mind wandered to what that body looked like under those layers, though he knew he had no right to dig any deeper then he already was. He lost track of how long they kissed until the alcoholic fog lifted from his head and reality set it,
"Shit!...I'm so sorry...I don't know what came over me, I should leave." Pulling away his face turned as red as his hair, though his pupils were still wide with luster as he looked at the other.
~Help me I'm human~
Mitsuo didn't try to pull away when Rowen leaned in and their lips met. His own fogged mind went with it, leaning in slightly and making a little noise when he felt the other's hands move to his hips. He would be lying if he said he didn't want something. He hadn't been with anyone in a while and he was feeling a bit pent up. The alcohol only served to lower his inhibitions.

He took a breath when Rowen pulled away, reaching to wipe a little drool from the corner of his lip before his tongue slid across his lips, showing the piercing set there. "Pretty sure alcohol came over you." He chuckled, a smirk on his lips. His dark eyes seemed even darker as he looked at Rowen, tilting his head as he waited for a reaction.
When him and Quinton finally stopped talking, having gotten as much information from the other man as he could, Troy started heading back over in the direction of where Lazul was standing.  He jumped over the empty fire pit easily and laughed when he got flicked-off and cursed at by the guys who were setting the pit up "Sue me!  There isn't a fire in it yet!" Troy shouted, throwing his arms out into the air as he walked backwards a few steps.

Troy turned when he got to where Lazul was standing, and he stood behind the younger man, slipping his hands over Lazul's shoulders and staring out over the calm lake water "So, how do you like the place?" Troy asked quietly, bending his head a little so he could whisper right into Lazul's ear.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Lazul jumped a bit having been snuck up on while he was in the middle of looking out over the water "I love it... so peaceful and pretty" he says blushing a little "Its going to be... impressive when the event starts isn't it?... never been to a pack bonfire before." he subconsciously pressed into Troy, seeking closeness with him although he didn't know he was doing it.
Red's face became more...well red as he saw that look. He dove in without a second thought, taking the positive reaction as permission for further access. His hands fished under the others clothes until he found skin, working his hips again. Then up his waist to his chest, between kissing him again he spoke,
"It's be easier if you didn't have these on...thats if it's what you want." One hand trailed down to his pants where he locked his fingers in his belt loops and giving a tug.
~Help me I'm human~
Troy nodded and loosely wrapped his arms around Lazul's upper chest, moving closer to him as well. The sun was starting to set over the lake, making the water shine a bright gold and pink color "Yeah, it's going to be a pretty nice night... but it's not just a pack bonfire, you know." Troy said as he gently rubbed his thumb back and forth across Lazul's sternum "The entire town is invited... human and pack alike... But it's mostly just the younger crowd- between twenty and thirty - that show up for the event."

Lazul was small, and fit so perfectly against Troy's body, the older man's chin resting right on top of Lazul's head as the duo stood there, Troy's arms wrapped around Lazul's small frame "It's a nice night... And we have so much fun. Last year the party got shut down early though, because a couple of idiots from the pack decided that jumping over the fire was a good idea... They nearly burnt the forest down when one of the logs rolled loose from the pit - that's why they're building a reinforced pit this year, and digging it deeper into the ground."

he nods and chuckled a little "Too much alcohol?" he asks raising his eyebrow and looks up at him "Were you one of them?" he felt himself getting more and more comfortable pressed against his side. his original embarrassment about being so close is getting less and less quickly.

"Im not sure how i'll go at the event" he admits "I... haven't coped well with large crowds for a while... not since..."
Troy nodded his head lightly "Probably a good guess. I don't know, I wasn't really watching them closely enough..." Troy looked off into the distance and sighed quietly "I was preoccupied with one of the Omega's at the party - we were kind of dating, at the time, and well... It was a big mess, me and him... Fighting all the time. He wanted to have 'more' and I wasn't ready for 'more' - I was young, stupid, just wanting to party..." He shrugged and smiled over at Lazul "I think I've grown up since that time."

Troy leaned over and pressed a rather tender kiss against Lazul's forehead "Shhh. You stick by my side at the party, Laz. I won't let anyone hurt you or try and bully you..." Troy said quietly, turning the both of them so they were face-to-face "I promise, as your future pack leader-" and other things he silently added, hoping that one day, soon maybe, it would come true "-I won't let anything bad happen to you during this party... Alright?"

he blushed deeply at the kiss and couldn't stop the soft murr leave his throat at the affectionate contact. after the reassurance of protection he moved before he realized what he was doing and he kissed Troy deeply. he held it for a few seconds before his brain caught up and his eyes shot wide open.

"I...I... umm.." he gave a light whimper and shifted quickly before Troy could stop him and he quickly squirmed to get free of his clothes and bolted, startling the workers as the white wolf dashed through them and into the trees.
Troy's brain was firing like crazy as that kiss was delivered to his lips. He couldn't even respond or react before Lazul was pulling away and taking off. He quickly picked the other man's clothes up, shoving them into the messenger back that was still slung over his shoulder loosely and he quickly took off after Lazul. He was a bit slower in his human form, but he needed to catch up with the younger man - that... Wow.

He really had no words for that... that kiss... It wasn't expected, but it certainly wasn't unwelcomed and his lips still tingled, his body still felt like it was both on fire and shooting off sparks of electricity. He had never been kissed like that before.

Troy followed Lazul's scent as best he could, "Lazul!!! stop!!! please!" he begged, shouting as loud as he could, his voice booming and carrying through the density of the forest "Please! I... I won't hurt you! I promise, please just stop running!" Troy shouted, hopping over tree limbs and roots that were on the ground; he let his eyes shift from human to wolf and searched the area with glowing honey-gold eyes, "Lazzz!"

Lazul had found a place to hide not much further in from where they were. he whimpered and curled up tighter, fearful of what will happen to him when the alpha finds him. He had kissed him, he couldn't believe he had only been in the pack only a short while and now had kissed his soon to be Alpha.

"N...Not safe... n...need to find another place to hide..." he thought eyes darting around the forest looking for a safer hiding place but didn't spot any. he then heard the sound of footsteps not far away behind him and he went rigid trying to stay as still as possibly, barely even breathing. his brain didn't seem to register that he was White among browns and green forest.
Troy slowed to a mere crawl when he heard leaves quaking and shaking. He turned his head every direction until he saw a spot of white amongst the forest colors. He creeped over and crouched down to where Lazul was whimpering and shaking "Hey..." he said softly, holding his hand out like he was trying to capture a frightened animal - which, in technical terms, he was but... at the same time, not so much. "Come on, Laz... Shift back for me, please?"

"I'm not mad at you..." Troy said quietly, moving to sit on his knees in the dirt, his honey-gold eyes sincere as the glowing ring lessened slightly "I..." he blushed and cleared his throat, looking down at his hands that were resting on his thighs "I actually liked that kiss... It was... nice..." he whispered and licked his lips lightly, Lazul's taste still on them "It was different and... nice... Please, Laz? Come out for me... I brought your clothes?"

the white wolf whimpered loudly looking up at him fear clearly obvious in his eyes. he was clearly terrified although Troy's words trying to calm him. he shifted forward a little, and returned the lick. he gave another whimper and tried to shift back, it was slow and struggled clearly but he eventually was human once more.

he was deeply blushed and eyes a little teary. "I....I'm sorry i... i don't know why i..." he gave another soft whimper despite still being human "I...Ill leave th...the pack if you want me to... i... i don't mean to... I'm sorry..."
Troy placed his index finger over Lazul's lips softly "Shhhh. I'm not mad at you Laz. I don't want you to leave, either... Quite the opposite." Troy said softly, letting his finger fall from Lazul's lips and gently tucking underneath his chin to lift his head up a little "I want you to stay... With the pack... With *me*, for as long as you wish."

Troy took a slow and deep breath before he moved forward, keeping his movements slow and steady. He placed his lips over Lazul's and slid his hand from Lazul's chin up to his cheek, holding the soft flesh in the palm of his own hand as he gently kissed Lazul - he didn't dare deepen it, not wanting to further scare Lazul off, but he did smile into the kiss and after as he pulled back and looked into the other's eyes "I don't want you to leave, Laz." he whispered, voice a little strained with a rather unfamiliar emotion.

Lazul's eyes went wide when Troy kissed him. it took a moment before laz reached up and wrapped his arms around him pulling himself close and pressed his eyes to his chest with a light shuddering cry "Th...Thank you" he says. he didn't care that he was currently naked and pressed against his alpha tightly.

"I..Im sorry i ran.." he says face still pressed to his chest "I... my past..." he whimpered a little unsure if Troy knew anything about where he had come from before he joined this pack.
Troy turned slowly so his back was against one of the many trees in the forest, he tugged Laz into his lap and held him close, hands gently stroking over that smooth and naked back "Shhh, no more crying, Laz. I've got ya." Troy whispered, bringing Lazul's shirt a little closer so he could at least wrap the younger man up in it, he pulled his legs up and practically cocooned Laz from the outside elements - at least as best he could.

Small kisses were placed against Lazul's forehead, and Troy's fingers continued gently tracing random patterns across Lazul's back "If you want to talk about it, you can... but I'm not going to force ya. Your past is your past... Best left that way." Troy whispered and pulled back so he and Lazul could see one another "You're here now, and that really is all that matters... Isn't it?"

he nods pressing closer feeling as his back was rubbed over, each scar easily felt on the pale skin that nearly hid them. "I...it's n...not easy to speak of... y...your f...father knows though" he says voice shaking showing he was unsure if he wanted to tell "A...Ask him if you want to know... i..i don't know if ill be ready to say again for a while..."

"Can...can we go home please?" he asks ten or twenty minutes later after he had finished crying, his head resting against Troys chest "O...or atleast somewhere more comfortable and warm?"
Troy smiled and nodded, wrapping one arm underneath Lazul's skinny legs and the other still firmly on his back - the scars didn't bother him, he hardly noticed them; and he supposed that was what love was truly meant to be, not caring or worrying about the things that were there, seen as imperfections or flaws by the owner. "We can leave, that's fine. My cabin is close by... it's kind of small, but, it has heat and a fireplace..." Troy said.

He stood up with Lazul in his arms, and held the naked shifter close to him "Just relax and rest a little, we'll be there in no time." Troy murmured as he started carefully walking through the forest, a little further away from where the Pack House was located, but still near enough - it did have a path that connected the two homes, but because they were in the middle of the woods, it was a little harder to navigate.

It took about thirty minutes of walking for Troy, Lazul still securely in his arms, to happen upon his small cabin - it was definitely that. Just one bedroom, a small kitchen and a small living room; but then again, it was just Troy who lived there, and it could always be built upon in the future as there was plenty of cleared land around it "And, here we are..." Troy said softly, looking over his small abode "Like I said, it ain't much... But it's certainly warm enough."

Mitsuo moaned into the kiss, hands braced on the counter behind him. He made a surprised noise as Rowen's hands met his skin, but made no move to stop him, even pushing his chest into his hand.

"Mmh. The kitchen isnt really the place for this." He muttered, shifting towards the edge and closer to Rowen. His legs spreading more, pulling the loose fabric closer to his groin...outlining an impressive package, especially for an omega...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 15,043 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,419 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  C The wolves heat (closed with PregWolf3 ( Animefan22 94 7,055 01-26-2018, 03:35 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Among wolves -PAFP NSFW- ~Zacharie~ 33 6,100 08-24-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  A New Pack (open!) huntressx 9 2,473 04-25-2015, 03:25 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24