Closed A Wolves Pack [INVITE ONLY!!!]
Troy groaned and nodded frantically, he grabbed the backpack and adjusted it onto his back - even in his fucked up state of arousal, forgetting that would have really bad consequences. "Yeah, c'mon..." He said, standing up slowly and helping Lazul up to his feet as well.

He didn't let his mate get too far before he had his arms wrapped around Lazul's waist and his mouth was sealed over his mates in a passionate kiss. His arousal pressing right up against Lazul's stomach as he started walking them backwards; he knew these woods so well that he could probably get back to his cabin with his eyes closed... But, Lazul probably wasn't nearly as confident as he was.

Lifting his mate up by the thighs, Troy held Lazul close to his chest and smiled up at the young Omega "You sure you won't mind if they are still there?" Troy asked as he walked easily from the beach access, getting closer to his cabin already. He expected to hear some type of noises as they got closer, but there was silence - maybe they had left and it would just be him and Laz?
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

He didn't have to speak twice for Rowen to already be across the room and over him. He stripped himself down quickly leaving just underwear til they got to the real business.
"You sure? Biting's fun." He kept his voice low, speaking close to Tsu's ear.
Placing a few rough kisses down his neck and collar bone.
"My friend might show up at any moment, you good being caught in the act?" He chuckled hands roaming down to squeeze at his hips.
~Help me I'm human~
Mitsuo shifted himself on the couch when Rowen joined him, shedding his shirt before he started teasing his neck. He shuddered slightly, his neck being a weak spot for him. "No biting." He repeated, hands working on his own pants. But he paused when Rowen mentioned his friend. "Friend? Guy who gave us the keys?" He asked, looking up at him.

He glanced over at the door, then whined. "N-no...is there a room we can move to? I...I want privacy...." he muttered, looking more submissive than before. He felt so vulnerable, never having let anyone do this before. He didnt want someone else just watching.
"Yah there's a spare room or two." He laughed lightly and scooped Mitsuo up bridal style hugging him close as he crossed to the back of the cabin swinging open.
Tossing him down on the bed he licked down his stomach, trailing down to his panose and worked then undone with his teeth. A handy trick he'd picked up awhile back.
"I got protection should I use it?" He kissed his inner thighs as his jeans slid off,fo a hand working up his leg to more sensitive areas.
~Help me I'm human~
Mitsuo couldn't hide a surprised little squeak when he was scooped up, one arm darting around Rowen's shoulders without him even thinking. His flushed face darkened from his embarrassment, not one to willingly appear as 'submissive'....But he didn't protest the short trip to the spare room.

He yelped when he was tossed onto the bed, rolling onto his back in time for the other to crawl over him and start licking down his body. "Nnh-aah." He moaned, shifting his hips to help as his pants were removed. His cock sprung up as his shorts were tugged down, already dripping so much pre around his piercing. "Aah, yeah...protection. Don't need any accidents." He muttered, looking up at Rowen. He didn't realize just how submissive he looked, laid out on the bed like this in the throws of his heat.
Blushing as he was picked up Lazul pressed in close against his loving mate's chest. he tried to watch where they were going and remember the path. although it was hard seeing as he kept getting distracted giving his mate a loving kiss and nuzzle every now and then.

"Right now... i wouldn't care if your father was watching." he says blushing deeper but he nuzzles against him. it was mostly true, the remnants of his heat and the closeness of his mate had him all worked up again. he was hard as a rock and at the same time producing a large amount of slick.

Lazul didnt bat an eyelid as they walked in to see the other two, he blushed a little but had his attention only on Troy.
Available for conversation, pm me.
He slipped on a condom quick, happy to see Tsu was already wet when he slipped his fingers towards his entrance.
"God your so hot.." He murmured going to bury his face against his neck as he readied the omega. 
Once he couldn't hold back anymore he propped himself up on either side of him and slowly slid in, taking his time to enjoy the sweet tightness before quickening his pace. It took a lot of self restraint for him not to be rough, as that was his go to style, his hands balls in the sheets instead of pulling at the others hair. Wrapping his arms around Tsu's waist he pulled him so he could get deeper.  Looking over that submissive face he chuckled inwardly realizing that's how he had probably looked when he was being the bottom yesterday.
~Help me I'm human~
Mitsuo couldnt hide a whimper when Rowen pressed his fingers into him, leaning his head back and to the side, trying to avoid showing how desperate and needy he was. Hands moving up under the pillow, gripping at it as the alpha prepared him. He bit his lip at the man's words, shuddering beneath his touch. He was putting a lot of trust in Rowen...letting him see him at his most vulnerable, and letting him be the first to take him like this.

He released his lip in a sharp gasp as Rowen slid into him, back arching and one arm hooking across his back. He cursed and cried out at the pace, throwing his head back into the pillow. When he was lifted, the angle changed just enough to find his sweet spot, making him moan and curse even louder. Both arms wrapping around the alpha as he let go of his inhibitions. "F-fuck! Harder! Aah-aah!! Harderr!" He cried, digging his dull nails into Rowen's shoulders and back. His own cock throbbing and dripping between them.
Rowen winced slightly at the tight grasp, though the little amount of pain was nothing he wasn't used to. 
"Whatever you say kitten." His thrusts grew heavier the more Tsu begged.
Red felt more turned on everytime he heard a whimper or moan from him, taking on a more rabbit like pace as his noises grew in volume. Finding the angle that hit his sweet spot just right Red pounded it til he thought Tsu's eyes would roll back into his head.
As their sweat heavy bodies slipped against each other he could feel his own climax start to build in pressure with every thrust, he bit his lip holder on til he knew Tsu was close as well.
~Help me I'm human~
Mitsuo's cries raised in pitch as Rowen pounded at that perfect angle. He was clinging to the man almost desperately, entire body starting to tremble. But there was that primal need to be tied, to feel an alpha's knot lock into place and ensure none of his seed escaped. His legs wrapped around Rowen's waist, trying to pull him closer and deeper while he moaned as loudly as he could.
He'd heard the door to the cabin open awhile ago but knew Tsu was being too loud to here anything besides their own moans. By his volume he wouldn't be surprised if the whole pack had heard a piece of them by now.
"Mmm fuck I don't think I can hold on much longer Tsu.." He pounded the others pore entrance harder feeling bad for the fact he'd probably be sore when he came down from their sex induced bliss .
~Help me I'm human~
Troy growled as he carried Lazul over to the couch, laying his mate out on top of the surface. His mouth was already working along the flesh of Lazul's chest, pushing the opened collar aside with his nose so that he could mouth and lick at the mate's mark that was still mostly fresh on Lazul's neck "No fear, alright?" Troy asked.

The alpha slid his hands down Lazul's body slowly and grasped onto the younger man's jeans, sliding the material down easily and effortlessly. The scent of Lazul's slick hit Troy like a ton of bricks and he moaned loudly "Fuck you smell good..." he loved Lazul's scent, but add in that still lingering-heat.. it was the best drug anyone could give him. Troy shimmied out of the Bonfire shorts he was wearing and grasped onto his cock, stroking the thick member a few times before pushing the head right up against Lazul's opening "See if we can't compete with those two, hm?" Troy asked, a smirk on his face just before he thrust the entire length of his cock inside of Lazul's more than willing body.

Mitsuo hadn't even heard the door, or else he would've tried to be quiet...and failed, but there would be an attempt. His only focus was the white-hot jolts of pleasure shooting up his spine with each of Rowen's thrusts.

He couldnt hold back any longer either, cursing loudly as his body tensed and inner walls spasmed around the alpha's cock. He dug his nails even harder into his shoulders, riding through his powerful orgasm, blowing his load between them.
Lazul panted and gave a groan nodding in reply to Troy. When Troy pushed into him he moaned loudly, his slick lubed entrance letting his Alpha's cock push in deep and hard. his own shaft spurted a shot of pre once troy's hips hit his own.
"O...Oh f...fuck t...troy!" he cried out and gripped at the other males shoulders. His main thought at hat time was 'more' and he begged troy for that end.
Troy growled against Lazul's neck, licking and biting against the four puncture wounds on his mate's flesh "Yeah? You like that, hm?" Troy asked as he started thrusting in and out of Lazul's body; he was pulling out to the very tip before slamming himself back in, hard and fast, right up against Lazul's prostate. He loved hearing Lazul scream, begging for more of him - and who was Troy to deny his mate? his pregnant, and oh-so very horny mate? He would be an idiot not to do everything that Lazul asked of him at this point.

Lazul certainly wasn't asking for much though other than to be fucked to oblivion. the louder he moaned and rougher Troy was with him the more he wanted that. he pushed against troy as he slammed into him and clenched down as he pulled out. if he wasn't pregnant before he certainly would be after they were finished.

"Ohh g...god T...Troy! Do...Dont Stop! f...fill me! g...give me your pups!" he cried out when he managed to get a break through his moans not caring if the others could hear.
Red thrusted one later time and emptied his load inside the other, hoping the condom caught everything. Pulling out slowly he tossed it in the trash can beside the bed blanking on looking as he curled against Tsu's side pulling the thin sheet over then to hide their nudity in case Troy barged in later.
"You put on quite the show when you bottom."He muzzled at his neck resting his head in the crook there. 
More moans echoed from the living room and Red let out a light chuckle,
"Looks like we moved in here at just the right time."
~Help me I'm human~
Even with the condom between them, Mitsuo could feel the warmth of Rowen's cum filling it. He gave a shaky moan, biting his lip when the other pulled out. He curled up slightly, blushing ear-to-ear when he mentioned his 'show', hitting him in the arm before rolling so his back was to him.

He pulled a pillow over his head, wanting to drown out the other couple, relaxing into the bed more. He was still very much in heat, but the fire had been doused for now...but in a few hours his scent had come back at full force. That fire reignighting his need, even while he slept, making him squirm and moan softly, unaware he wasnt alone in that bed.
Troy growled loudly, mouth wide open against Lazul's neck, sucking and licking at that still very sensitive mark that he had only just put there last night.  His fingers were clenched tight on the cushions of the couch and his body was drenched in a light mist of sweat already "You know I will, baby... You know I will." Troy murmured against Lazul's throat.

His hips continued thrusting in and out, moving harder and faster.  The sound of flesh on flesh echoing loudly in the living room, and the sound of the couch moving and banging against the end table - the lamp threatening to fall - with each well-placed thrust, his cock hitting right into Lazul's prostate on each inward move.  His knot was already starting to form and harden at the base of his cock, slipping in and out of Lazul's body with ease - for now.

Lazuls begging and moaning only go louder and louder as the knot formed. he clawed at Troys shoulders again, leaving some bloody claw marks and he nuzzles and licked at Troys neck. the heady scent of the Alphas musk was filling the room and it was only serving to turn him into a more lusty mess.

It was all starting to get to be a bit much however, and after a few more minutes of hard pounding he orgasmed, his cock spurting between them all over troys abbs. it also caused his hole to clench down around the invading shaft and knot, trying to trap it in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 15,546 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,446 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  C The wolves heat (closed with PregWolf3 ( Animefan22 94 7,407 01-26-2018, 03:35 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Among wolves -PAFP NSFW- ~Zacharie~ 33 6,189 08-24-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  A New Pack (open!) huntressx 9 2,612 04-25-2015, 03:25 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24