Mpreg Institute
This is an institute that takes in (heavily) pregnant men who have no where else to go.

Name: Mace Anders
Age 16
Pregnant/Staff: pregnant
How far along: 7 months
How much: 10
Background: Mace got raped and then kicked out of his home. He is very young and struggling with this pregnancy

Mace waddels over to the couches one hand on his lower back. The orderly helped him lower himself on the couch. He tries to make himself comfy but doesnt think he can manage evem raising his legs on the coffe table. He has a very thin body except for the massive bulge resting on his lap
Name: Sam Kinneson
Pregnant/Staff: Both!
How far along: 6
How much: triplets
Background: Sam got pregnant accidently when his bf refused to use a condom, and lost his job when complications made him unable to work. He came to the Institute, delivered, and liked it so much, he got himself a job here so he can help others with their pregnancies the way he was helped with his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seeing that they had a new arrival, Sam shuffled over to try and make him a bit more comfortable. The poor kid was outrageously skinny to have such a huge tummy--how many was he carrying, Sam wondered.

"Here, bud---let me help."

Bending over carefully--one hand supporting his own bulge--Sam helped the boy raise his feetup on the table, slipping a pillow under them to try and let some of the fluids drain from around his (likely-throbbing) ankles. A gentle massage of his lower legs had the same goal.

"There, lean back if you can--it'll help the baby not push on your diaphragm so much and help you breathe easier."

A small fortress of pillows and cushions was at the ready to facilitate this.

Mace was shocked when a pregnant man came over to assist him. "oh I dont think you should" he began but the pregnant man put his legs up onto the table. Mace let out a small groan everything had been causing him pain lately but when he leaned back on the pillows he felt amazing. " lthank you thank you" mace said gratefully.
(03-06-2013, 02:10 AM)popop Wrote: Mace was shocked when a pregnant man came over to assist him. "oh I dont think you should" he began but the pregnant man put his legs up onto the table. Mace let out a small groan everything had been causing him pain lately but when he leaned back on the pillows he felt amazing. " lthank you thank you" mace said gratefully.

The look on the kid's face was priceless as he saw that Sam too was gravid and heavy with growing life. Sam's gray eyes were kind behind his wire-framed glasses as he saw that his efforts had truly helped the boy feel better.

"You're welcome, hon'. Is this your first time?"

Judging by how young he looked, Sam was willing to bet the boy was a first timer, and if he was a day older than seventeen Sam would eat his slippers! Who had knocked him up and just left him like that? It was beyond wrong!

"I'm Sam, by the way, nice meeting you."
Mace looked like he hadnt rested in months. He was dirty and his clothes were suffifating him. He gad been living on the streets until he found this place. "Yeah this is my first time. What about tou?" he looked at rhe other mans stomach and then his own. "Im Mace" he nodded feeling a bit shy
The kid was a mess, his clothes wrinkled and filthy, his hair greasy like he hadn't washed it in God-knew-how-long. Those frightened eyes were ringed with tiredness to point of looking bruised, his skin sickly-pale. He needed a good meal, and a bath, and a thorough checkup at the clinic, possibly some vitamins and IV rehydration. Sam had had to get all the above, plus treatment for his preeclampsia when he'd arrived the first time; most of the men who waddled through the doors did. If not preeclampsia it was gestational diabetes, vitamin deficiency, bed sores, bladder/kidney infections---one guy had just been beaten by his boyfriend's sister in an attempt to make him lose his 'unnatural' baby.

Sam smiled and offered a warm handshake as Mace introduced himself.

"Lovely to know you, Mace. And no, this litter isn't my first---my twins are running around here somewhere being adorable little monsters. If you happen to spy a pair of curly-headed toddlers--a boy and a girl--tell them Papa says it's bedtime. I can't think where they ran off to."

He shifted slightly with a wince as one of his three kicked him sharply.

"Settle down guys."

To Mace he added, "Have the doctors seen you yet? They'll want to make sure you and the little ones are all healthy, get you a hot bath, some dinner. Sound good?"
Mace wondered who would get pregnant on purpose and could only nod when Sam mentioned this was his second time. He watched as the man shifted uncomfortsbly. "Do you want to sit down?" He tried to scoot over for him.
Mace didnt like the sound of seeing a doctor but he did like the sound of a hot bath and dinner. He was starving.
"that sounds great"
Sam smiled to put Mace at ease.

"I'd love to, but I've got to get your paperwork put in. Then there's more printouts, and then, I have to round up---oh. There they are!"

The aforementioned twins had peeked their angelic little heads over the back of the couch, peering at Mace with giggles. Sam waved them over.

"Nicki, Jack, come meet our new friend Mace!"

The girl toddled over to her father and grabbed his hands for an impromptu dance.

"He's gots a belly like you, Papa!"

Sam beamed as Jack came quietly up to Mace to look at him closer, big blue eyes curious.

"That's right; he's pregnant like me. He's going to have a baby. "

Grinning, Jack took one of the unused pillows and stuffed it under his shirt.

"I'm preggint!"

Same reached over and scooped him up for kisses.

"Not yet, little man! You gotta be at least as old as Mace here. Say, why don't you two show him where the doctors are? He needs his checkup to make sure the baby is healthy."

To Mace he added, "the showers are right down the hall from the clinic. There's even a jaccuzzi! I'll get the kitchen staff to work making you something to eat."

He watched the crazy children run freely. He couldnt help but smile and rub his huge bulge.
He looked down the hall and nodded towards the showers. He didnt even know if he could get back up.
"Ok thank you" he pushed himself up with a lot of effort and his hand instantlt went to his back.
(03-07-2013, 06:16 AM)popop Wrote: He watched the crazy children run freely. He couldnt help but smile and rub his huge bulge.
He looked down the hall and nodded towards the showers. He didnt even know if he could get back up.
"Ok thank you" he pushed himself up with a lot of effort and his hand instantlt went to his back.

Nicki and Jack immediately moved to reach for Mace's hands as they saw him struggle.

"Come git inna chair! They's pushie! You sit!"

Jack scurried off and returned shoving a wheelchair ahead of him, which was larger than himself. Thankfully the wheels weren't locked and the frame was light enough that he could easily move it. This he brought over to Mace, smiling up at him expectantly. It was clear that he intended Mace should take a seat and let Jack and his sister try to push him where he needed to go. Sam was dissolved with laughter, but managed to wipe his eyes and point out, "those have a motor in them and there's a control stick to steer with if you don't feel like letting three-year-olds steer you."
Name: Noah Thorne
Age 17
Pregnant/Staff: Pregnant
How far along: 6Months
How much: 3
Background: Noah had an abusive boyfriend who thought it'd be fun to lead Noah on. Let Noah fall in love with him, trick him into thinking condoms would make them break up and then threw him out when he was pregnant.

Noah stepped into the institute with tired, dark brown eyes, he had a black and white striped backpack slung over one of his shoulders and his hair was a fluffy brown mess. He was chewing his lip nervously, he'd never felt so hopeless before.
Seeing they had a new visitor, Sam carefully got to his feet and shuffled over to greet the boy.

"Hi, hon'! Are you new here? Come on in!"

This kid also had the scared, bruised eyes of someone who had taken some licks (and possibly been betrayed by someone they trusted) but at least he wasn't strulling under quite as huge a burden as Mace.

"My name's Sam, welcome to the Institute!," he added with a welcoming smile as he shuffled together a packet of all the paperwork new arrivals required. Mace's papers were almost filled out; the other Greeters had nearly finished them before he'd arrived. This other boy was an unexpected arrival, however, so he'd need first-time forms filled out.
Noah's head flew towards the direction of the voice, he consciously made a decision that the strange man was safe and headed over towards him.

"Hi. I'm. My name is Noah."

A slight tremble under his voice, his eyes darted around his surroundings before finally landing on the member of staff's eyes.
Mace laughed at the children and drove himself into the shower area. He was excited to take a very needed shower
Name: Elisa Sage
Pregnant/Staff: Staff
How far along: N/A
How much: N/A
Background: Elisa is fresh out of medical school with a degree in male midwifery, but has decided to take her skills where she feels they're most needed; at the Institute. Her brother was a patient there at one point and has said how much of a help they were to him, so Elisa want to give back by helping others here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking a deep breath, Elisa let out a sigh as she stepped into the doors of the institute, ready to start the day. Judging by the stack of papers, it was going to be a busy day as she started to sort through them.
after Mace got out of the shower and he went to his room to get dressed. he had managed to put his under wear on but his huge bulge of ten babies would tire him quickly. he didnt want to keep going and since he was already so weak all this movement just made him weaker he didnt know getting dressed would be such a task and was deeply embarassed by it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,794 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,397 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,612 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,256 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,053 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,759 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,882 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,783 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,882 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,319 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27