Mpreg Clinic (Open to all)
So basically it is like a lot of normal mpreg clinic (where labor and birth happens!) roleplay, but with a twist; my character (the midwife) is pregnant! So basically I am helping you deliver your babies while I myself am trying to labor. So yeah... that’s basically it! It’s open to all, but please don’t have too many people needing my one midwife’s help at any given point. Thank you!
~~~~~
Name: Payton
How many weeks: 42 and 5 days
Pregnant with: 3
~~~~~
Payton sighed. Another day of work. Not he didn’t like his work, he actually loved it. But he was overdue with triplets, and he didn’t want to work. But he needed the money. So he entered the birth center where he worked. He was on door duty to start out with, which meant any person that drove themselves to get there got a nice ride in a wheelchair into the facility. He stood by the door, and watched for the first person to show up. He rubbed his aching belly gently, feeling his large children.
((It really doesn’t. I’m sorry, maybe I wasn’t clear enough, I’ll try and edit my original post. This is like, a delivery clinic... sorry!))
((No problem. Thanks for being okay with it.))
Name: Liam Anders
How far along: 42 weeks and three days.
How many: twins

Liam’s life was pretty good until nine months ago he had a one night stand with someone and after a couple weeks he found out he was pregnant with twins to boot. Fast forward to the present Liam is currently three days overdue. He walks near the front door of the clinic he notices someone standing by the door “Excuse me do you work here I’m pretty sure I’m in labor?” “I thought they were practice contractions, but then they started to get more frequent.”
“Hello! I do work here. My name is Payton, and I will be your nurse. Now I just need your name, how far along you are, and how far apart each contraction is.” He said, helping the man into a wheelchair. He felt his own children squirm, and rubbed his belly gently.
Liam answers “My name is Liam, three days past my due date, and it feels like every half hour.” “Also my water hasn’t broken yet and I’m carrying twins in case you needed that info as well.”
“That is extremely helpful actually, yes. Now, let’s get you settled into a room. For now you’re my only paitent, but if I get more you might be left for a while. Let me know now if you need constant attention.” He said, his belly dropping slightly from standing for so long. He pushed the wheelchair to an open room.
Liam tries to stand up from the wheelchair and because of his belly he can’t exactly stand up. He looks over at Payton slightly embarrassed to ask for help already “Um could you help me out of this wheelchair?”
“Of course!” He said. He smiled as he helped him stand up. “Do you want to walk around, or lay down, or sit, or something else? We really have a lot of options.” He said, secretly hoping that Liam would choose something easier and restful, but luck wasn’t always on his side. Sometimes it was, but not always.
Liam replies “Well I read online that walking can help progress labor more quickly.” “Is it okay if I do that for a bit.” He feels a contraction go through his body and breathes through it he looks towards the clock on the wall “Dang it another half hour waiting for a contraction.” “I really hope these contractions start coming quicker soon.”
Patton nodded. “We can totally walk. And yes, it’s supposed to help labor progress.” He supported him the best he could. “Alright. We are just going to walk in laps. When you get a contraction, you can either walk through it or you can stop. Whatever you want. You just need to let me know. And if you decide at any point to change anything up, we can do that. Do you want to get changed into a gown first?”
Liam responds “Sure.” Liam goes into the bathroom and changes into a hospital gown he comes back out and waddles over to Payton “Alright let’s start walking.”
Payton nodded. He had sat down earlier, but now stood up. He went over to him. “Let’s walk.” He hadn’t felt any cramps or contractions of his own yet, but he knew they would be coming soon. He could feel the babies dropping. He paid very little mind to his own belly though, and focused more on Liam’s. He supported Liam as they walked. Walking did seem to help... a lot actually.
As they walked Liam decided to strike up some small talk “So Payton what can you tell me about yourself?”
“What do you want to know?” He asked, still supporting him as they walked. To be honest, he was pretty open with his patients.
Liam asks “Okay I guess just tell me the simple stuff about you.” “Like hobbies, dating life, interests, stuff that helps me paint a picture of who’s gonna help me deliver.”
“Well, Let’s See here. I love babies and animals. I love helping people. I have no signifacant other, it’s just me. I don’t really have hobbies, unless you considering going home and just researching interesting things up on the internet to be a hobby.” He said. “Tell me about you. Same kind of basic, surface level stuff.”
Liam tells him “Well I’m a waiter at a restaurant and you could probably tell a pregnant person and being a waiter isn’t the best feeling when experiencing morning sickness, I’m single to, and my hobbies are that I like to sketch.” “These two were created from a one night stand, but I’m still keeping and raising both of them.”
“Ahh, I see. I am also pregnant, but very okay.” And He was, for now at least. His children were moving down, and one was positioned oddly and was causing him some pain, but nothing major. He kept it very hidden from Liam. “So, how are you doing?” He asked, hoping labor was progressing decently quickly, or even at all really for Liam.
Liam looks at the clock and sees they’ve been walking for about 20 minutes and then he feel a contraction rush through his body and he breathes through th pain “I...could...be better.” “Man why... hasn’t my water...broke yet?”

(Alright it’s getting late I’ll see you tomorrow.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,176 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,368 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,752 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,287 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,385 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,532 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,742 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,038 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie