An Unwanted Fate (NSFW Mpreg) (Open to everyone)
"Alex, careful." Christine said as she picked him up and placed him on the bed, "I can't really leave you right now." she muttered as she gazed at him, "And besides, you might learn to like this place." she added casually, smirking at the thought. She did not pay attention to his drugged words, instead she got up and stepped a few paces back to look at him, her gaze more on his midsection than his face.
Niko nods and blushes enjoying the kiss. "It was my first party too. I'm sorry I passed out here, I hope I didn't cause any trouble for you." He fingers the pretty gift Clay gave him.
"Why's thaa?" Of course Alex refused to stay near the woman, but she displayed that same unnatural strength again and he was a bit too drugged to fight her off fully even if he had the luxury. "I can't stay...I really have to go home..." Of course she explained the situation before, but Alex was not fully listening. Instead, his stomach growled almost loudly enough, prompting him to stare down at his partially swollen gut a bit.

--------

Clay simply smiled. "Don't worry yourself. Your friend is out of it as well." He assured the figure a bit. "I haven't given you the rest of your surprise though."
"I'm sorry Alex, but right now, you can't go home." Christine said firmly, her eyes flashing at his perseverance, "I really wish you don't try to run again." she said as she changed her clothes.
Niko blushes "my freind is ok? And what suprise?" He looks up at the handsome man confused. "How long is the party?"
"You're doing all of this cause I told you I had to study?" Alex rested on the bed with a strange warm feeling in his gut. Perhaps it was the drugs, but he found himself slightly complying to Christine as opposed to wanting to literally climb out the bed and head for the door of finding a blunt object to hit her with. His strength was lacking in the latter however as his body felt partially numb and weak.

--------------

Clay smiled assuringly. "Yes, I had another gift for you that involved two figures making something passionate occur" his body released a set of pheromones as he embraced Niko with a hug. His operated differently from inciting a usual lustful desire. It also sparked rage into someone while it happened and Clay would have it no other way. He enjoyed the violence of humans and wished to bring it out of them more, even in the bed. "Unless you're hungry." Of course if the pheromones worked into Niko fastly, he would reject the meal for later.
Niko "I'm not hungry at the moment. But your certain you want me? Your so perfect why would you want a shy person like me?" He blushes leaning toward Clay he does desire clay but he is so shy and use to rejection he is ready for it to happen again.
"No, not because you need to study, in fact, I like that about you, I just can't risk anything right now." Christine explained carefully to Alex, hoping he'd understand.
"If you liked me, then why did you..." the thought made him sick to his stomach all over again. His head fell back on the pillows as a wave of nausea hit him from the drugs. He then noticed he was in a hospital gown. "So I did escape...ugh..." He hated that helpless feeling. "Can I at least get some clothes?"

------

Clay pressed his lips against Niko, closing the door shut. "Trust me. Even if being shy was an issue, I have a way of making that come out of people." The pheromones within his body appeared almost like sweat as the moment his lips made contact with Niko's, the shy male would be affected. "So don't worry yourself over something trivial. You're in the right hands right now."
Christine obliged and went to a closet,she pulled out some clothes, a button up shirt, jeans and running shoes, and handed them to Alex, "Here you go."
Niko leans into the kiss wanting more. "O-ok. Then I'll trust you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,256 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,122 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,642 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,402 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,410 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,674 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,414 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil