Open Big Bellied Bouncer
[Open to Everyone] "ID Please..."
"i.. i dont know what to say conner.." jackson buckles his seat belt as conner begins to drive off, they get closer and closer to conner's apartment, and as they walk in, jackson immediately sits on the couch, still in his sweat-covered bouncer shirt and pants, and conner turns to him, tells him to go take a shower, jackson does as he is told and walks into the bathroom. as he turns on the hot running water, jackson undresses and hears conner in the kitchen.
"I'm making you some dinner. You are probably famished; I know I am." Conner puts a pot of water on medium high and starts to fry some ham in a pan. Once the water boils, he puts in some pasta. He puts some butter in the pan with the ham followed by garlic, capers, sliced black olives, canned artichoke hearts, and some pasta water. He strains the pasta into the pan and stirs to coat the pasta with the sauce. He puts some of it into two bowls before grating some parmesan over them to finish the plating. "I'm going to be changing into something comfy. Food's waiting for you."

(Sorry if this makes you hungry)
as jackson steps out of the shower, his massive manhood hanging low, almost to his knees, as he grabs a towel and grabs it around his waist underneath his belly. he sees a robe on the door hanger and puts that on instead, folding the towel on the counter. "hey conn?" jackson says from the bathroom. jackson then walks out into the kitchen where conner is standing finishing up the meal he was making for the two. "do you have any clothes i could wear? pretty damn cold in here.. hehe" jackson says through shivers and a smile.
"Give me a sec, I'll see what I can do, plus I still got to change." Conner go into the bedroom for a few moments. "I got a few options, none of them good." Conner walks out of his room, now wearing a large white shirt and boxers, carrying an assortment of clothes in his arms. "I've got a bigger robe" He presents a large , fluffy, red robe. "Some of Dan's old paternity clothes, they should fit but they are short." He shows off a brown shirt and paternity jeans, both made for shorter man than Jackson. "This the widest thing of my clothes, but it's a bit too long and will be pretty tight. You are broader than me." Conner presents a blue dress shirt and khakis.
"oh yeah this should work... i think" jackson says as he grabs a white t-shirt from the pile along with the button down and the khakis. you mind if i sleep in my calvins tonight? i cant imagine sleeping in these pants.. haha" jackson said as he grabbed them and folded them as he out them on the counter top for him to grab tomorrow.
"Mind sleeping on the couch tonight? There's only one bed and I have enough trouble with my back with these little ones" Conner says while rubbing the belly that jutts out from his body. "As for not sleeping in those khakis, you see what I am wearing, right?" Conner points to his boxers, not realizing he was pointing directly at his crotch and his large manhood contained in fabric.
"ah yeah.. i suppose i could" i say as i take off the khakis and reveal my massive member, at least 11" long, and i adjust it in my calvin klein briefs, your jaw drops as i pull the t-shirt over my shoulders, onto my belly, but it doesnt even go halfway to my belly.
"I've haven't seen a another dude with 'valuables' that compare to mine in a while. Right now it's you and a twink I met in college. Now, before this turns into an actual dick measuring contest, I getting tired." Conner smacks his belly. "Carrying this around takes a lot. Is there anything else I can get you before I go?"
"nah man, thanks so much for uh... keeping me from a panic attack, haha" jackson says with an awkward smile as you smack your belly, which is kind of a turn on for him... "well i uh.. better head off to bed then.." jackson say as he walks into the living room, and attempts to fit on the couch, but his big body and gigantic belly overpower the couch, he immediately falls off. he grunts, frowning "damn couch made for elves" jackson stands up and moves into the armchair adjacent, with no success because, he cant get, in, his belly is too round. now jackson is just annoyed, so he decides to sleep on the floor. as he dozes off, gigantic belly suspended in mid-air, he hears conner come out of his room to get something...
Conner woke up barely having fallen asleep, having to pee and eat. He groggily sneaks around the couch, not even seeing Jackson on the floor. He luckily picks the right path to the bathroom to avoid the slumbering bouncer. The flushing rouses Jackson a bit. Conner sneaks his way to the kitchen next. He gets out a thing of pickles, olives, olive oil, and ice cream, making sure not to make a noise. He dices the pickles and olives and puts it in a small bowl with some olive oil and puts a single scoop of ice cream into another. He pulls out two teaspoons, one for each bowl. He takes a small scoop out of the olive and pickle mix. He brings it to his lips while rubbing his belly. When he actually eats the mix, he emits a loud moan that finally wakes Jackson.
"...huh..?" jackson says, a hand on his belly as he sits up, the tip of his thick cock poking out from underneath his calvins "what happened..?" jackson says as he stands up, adjusting his boner that you clearly see, but he doesnt.
"Just feeding some cravings and moaned a bit louder than i should've. Did you have a hot dream or are you just happy to see me? Your cock is peeking out of your underpants." Conner laughs "Normally, I have a more active role in getting my gentlemen quests." Conner notices how he has exposed his belly by rubbing it, and he noticed how Jackson is looking at Conner rubbing it. "You like this don't ya?" Conner heaves his belly onto the counter and starts rubbing it with both hands.
"i.. oohhf" jackson looks to see conner rubbing his huge baby belly, while it lays on the counter, jackson smiles seeing how massive conners belly really is. conner continues to flirtatiously rub his massive belly the size of a yoga ball. jacksons member rises up, hitting his belly with a thump, as jackson rubs the tip of his cock while conner rubs his huge belly "what are you... what are you doing..." jackson asks conner, a smile on his face
"I'm having a more active role in the arousal of my gentleman guest." Conner giggles and continues to rub his belly, tapping his fingers across it. He periodically pats and sometimes lightly smacks the tight skin of the orb protruding from his muscular form. "You want this, don't ya? You want to caress it, to hold it. You better start now, they're kicking."
at first, jackson doesn't move, dumbfounded. but then, as he stands up and waddles towards conner, his hand instantly goes to his belly. he rubs the hard, thick skin, feeling the motion of his four babies all at once. he started to put pressure on the center of conners upper belly, rubbing in hard slow circles, conner moans happily. 
Conner places his hands over Jackson's and he follows along with Jackson's movements. He leans closer to Jackson, whispering into his ear "Where are we going to take this? Cause I can think of a few ideas." He places a hand at Jackson's waist.
"why dont you... enlighten me" jackson says with a smile, placing a hand on his growing cock, rubbing the tip while his other hands rubs your huge belly.
"I will." Conner peels off Jackson's calvins and points to the bed room. The two muscular men make their way to room, with Conner trailing. He gives Jackson a slap on the ass for encouragement. The room is dominated by a large bed with red velvet covers. Above its head are two pictures of butts, one muscular and mostly fat. The only other objects are four dressers with several pictures on top and two nightstands with lamps on top. All the furniture is placed on top of black carpet. "Do you mind bottoming? The little ones have made it a bit sensitive back there, and their weight is resting in such a way that it stimulates my member just enough to get me hot and bothered." Conner asks while trying to remove his shirt. The latter part of his statement making itself clear as his erection rips apart the front seam of his boxers.
(Is this still open?(

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  O Getting Big (open for the first responder) CulVols 40 6,301 07-24-2020, 02:36 AM
Last Post: CulVols
  C Helping out a new kid (closed with Big Growing Boy) CulVols 2 1,812 07-08-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: CulVols
Star C the pregnancy potion (closed with Big Growing Boy) bellyauthor1 4 2,446 06-24-2020, 02:34 AM
Last Post: bellyauthor1