Open pregnant lumberjack hunk <3
ONE SPOT AVAILABLE
Star 
its friday night and you are a muscular hottie driving through the cold road, desperately trying to find the address of your friends cabin he let you borrow for the weekend, when the worst happens, you car runs out of gas and you have to make the journey to the cabin address you were given that is a long walk away until, when on your way you are picked up by a certain hunky big bellied pregnant lumberjack. enter your name and character bio and continue

name: justin winters
how far along/how many: 8 1/2 months with 4
personality: can often be quiet and aloof, brave, strong, sweet, minimalist, funny, smart, kind, fun-loving
bio: dark trimmed hair, dark stubble, big muscular arms and legs, sandy brown eyes, soft peachy skin, massive barely hairy belly, huge massive bulge, big hands and feet, plushy pink lips, and blushy cheeks
name: Jeremy Farmer
how far along/how many: currently not pregnant, an amendable situation
personality: Kind and empathic, cracks the occasional jok, a bookworm and a gym rat, finds other people's passions interesting because of their interest
bio: curly, light brown hair, clean shaven contrasting his hairy body, toned body, bright blue eyes, pale skin, impressive bulge, tall as a pole with broad shoulders.

"Thanks for the rescue. I didn't bring enough gas and had to leave my car back down the road. My name is Jeremy. If you wouldn't mind taking me to my cabin, I'd appreciate it." I rattle the address. I shiver, still cold from the night air. I almost lean towards, seeking warmth, but back off as that's to close to a stranger.
"yeah, of course man, i saw you were in trouble and thought i'd save you haha" i say, smiling as i drive a bit faster down the road, "good thing i caught you when i did, there is a terrible storm headed this way man, better get you home." i look down to the piece of paper with the address on it "can i see the address so i know where we are headed?" i say smiling
I prop the the paper with the address on the dashboard. "Anything to help." I reply nervously. "I've been here before. It's just a few minutes down the road." The long driveway to the cabin did quickly come into view, cutting through the steep landscape. As the car went up the path, a load crash sounds behind the vehicle followed by a loud thump. In the rearview mirror, there's the remains of large tree.
"oh shit man, that wasnt what i think it was..." i say with a nervous smile, trying to make light of the situation "damn, thats not good" i say, rubbing my massive belly, my shirt slightly riding up without me noticing. i look to you, "man i dont know.." i shake my head
I see my savior's concern on his face. "We can bunker down in the cabin to wait out the storm. Once it clears, we can think of how to leave then." The end of driveway showed not a free standing building but instead an alcove and a door embedded into a rock face. "It's built well and should see us through the night." I add, forgetting that there was only one bed; the quest bedroom was never finished and is currently a cupboard.
i smile, sighing in relief "whew, thanks man i really could use a cup of something hot, got any coffee or tea at your place?" i slowly exit my truck, grabbing your bags from the back of my truck, hauling them to the front door, my belly partially getting in the way as you start to unlock the door.
I squeeze in front the large man into the dark space. I wander further into the cabin and pull a large switch in a small metal box anchored to the wall, after some stumbling around. A small light pierces the space. "Give me a moment, and I see what I can do." I go around the cabin turning on lights. The cabin's front is open, with the kitchen to the your left as you enter and a living area to the right. All the walls are stone, and the windows are thick glass with a fine metal grating on the outside. There's a door at the back of the living area and a hallway, leading further into the cabin, in between the kitchen and the living area. I go into the door and bring out a chair. It, like the rest of the cabin's furniture, was of modern, minimalist design. I turn on an electric heater designed to look like a brazier in the middle of the living area. I go into the kitchen and pull out a electric kettle. I fill it up and turn it on. I continue to search the kitchen, before going into the hallway and opening the first door on the left. "Oh Sh" escapes my lips as I remember that the fate of the quest room/ "Would you like tea or hot chocolate?" I cover-up.
"tea is fine, thanks" justin says happily as he brings in the last bag of luggage and firewood he chopped while on his way. "mind if i start the fire?" justin says, rubbing his belly, blushing as his hand moves over his exposed skin. "oh.. sorry about that.. i uh.. guess i could use a trip to the town store hehe" justin awkwardly states, attempting to pull down his shirt, without success. "ill go ahead and start the fire.." he turns away and prepares the fireplace.
"I can get the fire place. You saved me and are my guest. Sit, sit." I hand the large man his tea. "Here you go. mister?" I ask. fishing for a name.
"ah, no way man, call me justin." i say, smiling, placing my hand on my belly, rubbing it slowly in front of you. "mind if i take off this heavy coat? gets my belly all sweaty, haha" i say nervously, looking for a coat rack
"I'll take your coat then, Justin. There's a closet." I grab the coat from Justin and hurry away to the bedroom to place it in the cabin's only closet. Also to hide my blushing from the attractive man rubbing his lovely belly.
as i sit down on the couch, half of my belly completely exposed due to my white tank top riding up, not to my knowledge, i begin smiling at the cute cabin and its quirky decor. as you walk back into the living room, sit down next to me we start to chat, you starting us off with a question as i rub my huge gut happily
"Are you expecting? I ask because your belly is a bit too big and firm to just be a beer gut." I stare at Justin rubbing his rotund middle, with too much intensity to just be common interest.
"i am carrying" i say with a smile. "five beautiful baby boys. all right in here" i laugh as your jaw drops, and i try again to pull down my shirt, with no success. "haha, you okay there man?" i blush as i see you get semi hard.
"I kinda have a thing for pregnant guys, and then you saved me, only to have us trapped in cabin during a storm. It's practically out of a romance novel." I say. After seeing your gaze, I try to cover my aroused member with my legs. "Not that I putting any obligations on you. I apologize if I'm making you uncomfortable." I clear my throat and try to contain my blush. "There's a bathroom down the hall to your right, and the bedroom is the second door on the left. It's all yours."
"oh, is your room near?" i say hopefully. "i sleep in my underwear every night, is that alright?" i say with a smile, finishing off my tea and placing my mug on top of my belly, and as we talk more and more, night falls and its almost time to head to bed...
"There's only one bedroom. The quest bedroom was never finished. The place was built by my friend's aunt to be her writer's retreat, so she really didn't care about the issue. She hasn't actually gone here in years, so my friend lets me go here for a getaway as long as I restock the place. I was planning on just sleeping this couch." I explain as I recline back onto the uncomfortable couch with its scratchy plastic fabric.
"hell no, im sitting on this couch and i cannot let you sleep here, its uncomfortable as hell!" i say with a laugh, slapping my belly as you blush. "you can just sleep next to me, its fine, really" i say blushing, as i get up to pour myself another mug of tea.
"Only if you're comfortable." I say through a yawn. "Speaking about the bed, I think I'm going to retire for the night. I was initially planning on falling asleep the second I got here."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,545 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant Spouse Competition popop 1 677 08-28-2022, 02:42 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 601 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  O Partner "Eternally" Pregnant popop 3 1,251 03-23-2022, 06:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,401 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Heart O Pregnant Town snarry0901 19 2,767 05-11-2021, 04:46 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Always Pregnant Experiment popop 1 1,008 03-29-2021, 06:48 PM
Last Post: pregcap