Open Pregnant Spouse Competition
Open for all!
Pregnant couples, fpreg welcome too, enter into a competition that offers a ridiculous amount of money for those who can carry an impressive amount of babies for the longest amount of time. 

Feel free to make your own character and someone can RP as my partner (male or female). 

Name: Clay 
Pregnant: 10 months with 8 babies. 

Clay sat in the lounge area of the facility where he was meant to give birth. He rubbed his gigantic aching belly that painfully forced his legs apart despite the discomfort that caused on his sore hips and overworked pelvis. As much as he wanted the money, he also wanted to be done. Secretly, he hoped that his partner could go longer than he had. 
Clay's partner was a thin redheaded woman named Holly. She had big brown doe eyes, though her frame was never very 'feminine'. Being thin meant she lacked large breasts or a butt for most of her life- that is, until she got pregnant. She originally hadn't wanted children, but after Clay had pitched this idea to her, she had agreed warily. She'd allowed him to breed her, to hold her down and fill her until her womb was swollen with seed. She remembered being bred multiple times a day during her ovulation, to ensure that she would carry many babies. It was no surprise then that she was 11 months pregnant with 10 babies, her thin frame plumping up the further into pregnancy she got. At this point it was almost cruel, her womb close to bursting as her overdue babies grew bigger and bigger inside of her. It was incredibly hot, and she couldn't help but love every moment of being pregnant, being stuffed to the brim with children. Her fertile womb ached desperately for relief, but the babies only grew bigger and moved around more and more with each passing day. She certainly was the most impressive candidate so far, monitored closely for any signs of labor.

Being so close to giving birth also meant that she was extremely sensitive. Her nipples were constantly erect, vagina pulsing with arousal as her belly kept her from being able to squeeze her thighs together. Unable to pleasure herself, she would often rock back and forth on a pillow to orgasm, delirious with pleasure and gripping the bedsheets tightly. This one day in particular, she was especially horny. She sat next to her partner Clay, and grabbed his hand.

"Feel this, my love... feel how tight and full I am with your babies.", she moaned, placing his hand on her massive globe of a belly. "Can you feel them move?", she asked breathlessly. "Oh, Clay... god, I wish you could fill me up right here and now. Im not even sure if my womb would be able to take any more of your cum. You'd stretch me so big I'd go into labor right here and now.", she giggled, reaching over to stroke his belly in adoration.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,383 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,610 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 603 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  O Partner "Eternally" Pregnant popop 3 1,253 03-23-2022, 06:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,422 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Heart O Pregnant Town snarry0901 19 2,803 05-11-2021, 04:46 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Always Pregnant Experiment popop 1 1,011 03-29-2021, 06:48 PM
Last Post: pregcap
Star O pregnant lumberjack hunk <3 bellyauthor1 23 3,094 04-25-2020, 06:12 PM
Last Post: CulVols