Closed The scientist and his patient (with justpush)
«Yes I’m gonna be the father of the baby. Nothing gonna happen because I don’t hurt my patient », answered Daniel with a safe voice.

(Good night!)
《But... It's a baby. This is a serious matter. I don't know if I can do it, it's serious. I don't want to do this Daniel》 said and then looked at him with seriousness
«I understand totally that you cannot do it », said Daniel as he nods his head in understanding.
Carsen sighed, feeling the stress go away.
《Thank you... So could I leave here soon?"》 he asked hopefully
«You’re welcome and I’m gonna try to free you without no one see you, but I can promises you it’s gonna be easy », answered Daniel softly.
Carsen nodded, then reached for the trays of food. He began to eat slowly.
《Thank you... And I'm sorry that I can't help》 he said with sincerity
«No problem, I’m gonna try to keep you safe as long as I can, to make you free as quickly as I can », add Daniel sincerely
Carsen thanked him quietly, and then while eating his meal, he heard cries of pain from the hallway. He looked out the window that faced the hallway. A group of people carried a pregnant boy, clutching his large belly quickly in front of them. 《What?》
«He gonna give birth, they take him to the birth room. It’s happen everyday here», answered Daniel softly as he look at him.
Then a voice sounded in the speaker.
《All of you please come to the arena. Aden's delivery is underway. Only the first twelve people will be allowed to watch it. Mr. Professor Daniel is thus asked to help》 said the woman, and Carsen looked at the man
«I need to go! Do you want to come to see the delivery or do you want to stay here? » Ask Daniel gently as he goes to the door of the room.
《I can actually go.... 》 he said a little embarrassed and approached Daniel. Along with him, he began walking quickly toward the arena. A lot of people started gathering there
«yes you can come with me if you want », answered Daniel as he begin walking to the arena.

Daniel climb on the stage once he arrive in the arena and goes to see Aden.
When Carsen reaches the glass to see the birth, Aden is secured to the birthing chair. He is scared and nervous. 《Not... I beg, not now》 begged the scientists, trying to get away
«Hi Aden! Everything gonna be fine, you have to push because your baby is coming, you are doing great », said Daniel gently.
Aden is horrified and shakes his head negatively. He groans in pain and grabs his stomach.
《Not... It's too early... Not》
«it’s not to early, your baby is save to come into this world and the pain gonna reduce once you are gonna begin to push », explain Daniel gently.
Carsen looks on appalled. It looks awful. He turns pale in the face.
《Hurts, no... Please don't》 waving his feet frantically
Daniel calm down Aden gently and make the others scientists move back and let the young man breathe and focus on him only.
Aden looks pleadingly at Daniel. He hisses in pain and almost cries.
《Take it out, please.》 screams in pain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,386 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 2,278 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 587 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
  C Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush) riderstrongforever16 211 14,555 01-24-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The lab (closed with justpush) jrcash 5 946 08-27-2020, 06:16 PM