Closed The scientist and his patient (with justpush)
«Push for me Aden, in a few minutes you gonna have your baby in your arms, you are gonna feel more better once you are gonna begin to push », explain Daniel with a safe voice.
Aden ventilates and oxygen levels drop. The machines begin to squeak quietly.
"I-I... I don't know... I don't know》 he says stressed and slumps mentally exhausted on the chair. He finally feels a pinch in his anus 《Cesarean section, begging!》
(You want a c-section for him? Not a natural birth?)

«yes you can, because your baby need to come out », said Daniel as he rubbed Aden round belly gently.

After that, he place the oxygen mask on Aden face.
(Not necessarily, he's just panicking)

Aden clenches his lip painfully. He looks around the room. 《Where is he? Where is the one who did this to me?》 he meant the breeder
(Okay)

«You search for the person who impregnate you? Breathe in the mask! » Ask Daniel gently.
Aden finally puts the oxygen mask over his face. He looked at Daniel distractedly.
《Yes... Where is he? 》 he asks angrily
«It’s me who impregnate you and breed you », answered Daniel with his gentle voice as he look at Aden.
Aden stares at him unmoved until he finally stammers out 《You're horrible, I hate you! You're an ass- Ahhh!》 he grabs the arm of the bed and pushes, feeling the pressure in his stomach
Daniel let him say everything he want because he know Aden is one if his best young man to make pregnant. «Push Aden! You can do it! » Add Daniel.
Aden yells so loudly that Carsen can hear some people touching their penises. It excites. Carsen sees it as something intimate that shouldn't be seen. He feels uncomfortable.
《Fuck!》 he shouts as he slumps breathlessly in his chair as the cramp passes
Daniel continue to coach Aden through the birth and he look at Carsen for a few moments. «you are doing great Aden, breathe and push like that », said Daniel as he rubbed Aden’s belly.
Aden turns restlessly. He immediately looks at him angrily. 《You should marry me, making me a baby》 growls annoyed, then pushes feeling the pain in his stomach 《Damn!》
«you are gonna love the be pregnant all the time, you are gonna have beautiful babies », add Daniel as he look at Aden gently.
Aden on a breath growled angrily at him
《Give me an answer you idiot now...》 he says, and then through hard, feeling his anus burning. He does it briefly because it hurts him a lot. 《Take responsibility for it.》
«You’re a patient Aden and I have many others patients like you », explain Daniel as he continue to make Aden push.
Carsen listens to this stunned. "I have you as others". Horrible... He stands quietly and then walks away to not watch it further. He covers his ears with his hands. Aden, meanwhile, survives, and the crowd comments loudly. Finally, he pushes his head out.
《O My God...》
Daniel take out the baby very gently. «you have a beautiful baby girl », said Daniel with a smile as he kiss Aden softly.
Carsen sees the moment. In an instant, Daniel turns into a tender lover. He is like a proud father. Because he is. This fills Carsen with shock. How many children does he have? When Aden reciprocates the kiss the crowd claps and he runs into his room where he immediately vomits into the toilet. God...
Daniel take Aden in his arms and rubbed his belly gently. «How do you feel? » ask Daniel to Aden as he look at him very gently.
Aden looks at him softly now and is blushing
《A little tired but fine》 he kisses his cheek and then grabs his hand 《I love you...》 he says enchanted by Daniel and then touches their daughter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,387 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 2,279 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 587 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
  C Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush) riderstrongforever16 211 14,556 01-24-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The lab (closed with justpush) jrcash 5 946 08-27-2020, 06:16 PM