Closed The scientist and his patient (with justpush)
«I love you too beautiful. Yes you need to rest and I’m so proud of you », add Daniel sincerely as he hug very gently Aden.
Aden is entranced and wishes the handsome scientist would stay with him even longer. Meanwhile, Carsen lies on his bed still in disbelief at what he has seen
Daniel take Aden to his room so he can rest after he give birth. «slowly, take your time to walk », said Daniel to Aden.

After that, he goes to Carsen room to see how he was doing.
Carsen as Daniel entered trembled. He looked at him with little fear.
《I want to leave this place quickly》 says a determined
«I know and I’m gonna try to free you, as soon as I can, I promises you that », add Daniel gently.
《You probably have better things to do... You just became a father》 he mutters and then covers himself with a blanket
«Do you want more blankets? Are you cold? » Ask Daniel gently as he look at Carsen.
Carsen denied with his head. He lay on his bed mentally and physically collapsed. 《No, thank you... Go to Aden》 muttered quietly
«Aden is sleeping right now and I want to take care of you if you let me », said Daniel as he look at him.
Carsen rolled his eyes as he turned his back to sleep
《No need for help, you can go》 he said and closed his eyes
Daniel nods his head and leave the room to let him sleep and he goes to see his others patients he have to check on them.
Carsen sat on the bed and quietly cried. He didn't want to end up like this. Bearing children to a man who impregnates anyone who falls... Then he meets the gaze of a stranger. He looks at him intensely which makes Carsen blush
«Hi! » Said the man look as he look at Carsen intensely as he see the young man crying on the bed.
Carsen nods to him uncertainly. He doesn't know if he can trust anyone here. Daniel even seems okay except for finding out he has kids with others.
«Are you okay? I see you crying! Can I help you with something? » Ask Damien as he look at him.
Carsen scratched his head awkwardly. He was embarrassed that someone had seen it.
《No, it's ok. Don't worry》 he replied and then wrapped his arms with a blanket. He slowly approached him 《But... Could we have a chat? I hardly know anyone here...》
«of course we can chat! Do you feel cold? I can give you more warm blankets! » answered Damien kindly.
Carsen denied it and thanked him for his concern.
《Can you tell me something about Daniel?》 he asked as they walked past the newborn room. He stopped there and looked
«He is the best scientist here, I learn everything from him, how to care for the patient I choose, to be kind with him », answered Damien with a smile.
《How many children does he have?》 he asked quietly turning to him curiously

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,386 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 2,276 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 587 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
  C Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush) riderstrongforever16 211 14,555 01-24-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The lab (closed with justpush) jrcash 5 946 08-27-2020, 06:16 PM