Closed The scientist and his patient (with justpush)
"I'm glad... I want to have a big family with you. You are the man of my life. You care about me and Cassie..." said frankly, looking at him with an overbearing gaze
«I’m very happy to hear you said that love. I want a big family with you too! I love you with all my heart! Of course I care about you and Cassie!» Said Daniel with love and care.
"Let the three of us go somewhere together.... By the sea..." he said quietly, and then gasped as he felt his orgasm close in
«Are you sure love? » Ask Daniel as he continue to rubbed gently his wife belly with love.
Carsen nodded until finally the cum came out of his penis and stained his stomach
Daniel cum very deep in Carsen’s belly and he clean his wife very gently with a washcloth. After that, he kiss him with love.
Carsen smiled radiantly at him. "We have to hurry... Cassie was left alone, what if she wakes up crying?" he asked concerned for his daughter
Daniel nods his head and goes to see in his daughter bedroom after he put on his clothes. «How do you feel love? » Ask Daniel as he look at his wife.
"My butt hurts from our games, but it's better now" he says and leans over Cassie's cradle "She sleeps like an angel..." he said and stroked her head
«Yes she is! Do you know how you want to give birth? » Ask Daniel tenderly to his wife.
"I just found out about the pregnancy... Can we not talk about it all the time? I would like to think about more than just the pregnancy dear" he said to his husband and put his arms around his neck
«Of course love! Anything you want and where do you want to go with the boat? » Answered Daniel very gently to his wife.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,386 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 2,277 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 587 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
  C Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush) riderstrongforever16 211 14,555 01-24-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The lab (closed with justpush) jrcash 5 946 08-27-2020, 06:16 PM