Open Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush)
Damien knew he'd become the king as soon as he found someone to marry, but so far he wasn't too keen of exactly finding someone. His eyes had been on his sweet confidant, perhaps unknowingly. His interest in him was ever growing.

Prince Damien found himself a bit drunk that night as he stumbled down the hallway, soon finding himself in front of a certain door. Much to his fortune, it was unlocked. With a single name in his mind, Damien couldn't help but to smile as he climbed onto the bed, his hand finding a smaller body in bed, and his lips found his friend's neck, pressing a few wet kisses there. His hand became eager as it snuck up under the boy's shirt, "I've been wanting to do this for so fucking long."
Harry was a good-hearted boy. From toddlerhood he lived in the palace. His mother was a maid to the royal couple before her death. She was a truly respected help, which is probably why the King and Queen allowed him to stay here on condition of equally honest work.

The young man knew the prince only by sight. Several times their gazes met. The breakthrough came on Damien's eighteenth birthday, when the prince bumped into him after a celebration to mark his coming of age. Harry to this day can't get his beautiful eyes and big mouth out of his head.

In a word. He became infatuated.

But yet the reality was not so beautiful. He a servant, without much education and without a penny to his name.... Not to mention the lack of a title.... He was just a poor man. He couldn't even talk to him anymore.

The prince, however, has paid more attention to him since then. Harry, however, could only smile politely.

Even the moment he was called a friend by Damien, he didn't do much else. He occasionally listened to his confidences as he served him. It wasn't much, but it was something he could do as his servant.

This night was something indecent for him. Illogical.

When he heard the sound of the door opening, he thought it was his manager checking to see if everyone was in bed. That's why he didn't move a bit. However, someone was approaching.... And then the kisses and the hand under his nightgown. And the voice... It's the prince!

Harry opened his eyes in shock and turned his face carefully toward him.
"Your Highness..." he gasped quietly, feeling a tingling sensation on his body.
Damien hated the thought that him, being the Prince, was kept from doing certain things... Such as the one thing he was doing at this moment. Getting involved with Harry was something seemingly out of question, yet here he was.

He wanted the one thing he knew he wasn't supposed to have, and that was Harry. He had wanted to touch and mark him for so long, to possess his body and finally find out what he sounded like when he buried himself deep within him.

"Yes, now be a good boy to me and be quiet," He breathed out, his hand still under his nightgown, the other fumbling with Harry's underwear to tear it down and away from him. "I need this shirt out... I... Fuck, I want you naked," He grunted, yanking his underwear down.
Harry sighed quietly. He felt Damien's hand trying to tear his underwear. He felt his penis tremble slightly and his excited ass begin to get wet. Decency in that moment was gone.

His mind stopped thinking when the prince's hoarse voice whispered such ambiguous words to him. The servant began rubbing his neck tentatively with his thumb, encouraging him wordlessly with this gesture to continue. He groaned.

"Oh..." he moaned, feeling his anus feel the cool air as he was naked in front of Damien's body. The summer evening air was coming through the slightly open window. "Your Highness... Try me, please," he added, already feeling his heart speed up.
It didn't take too long for the older man to have stripped Harry off his every piece of clothing, bare from head to toe, looking even smaller underneath Damien's much bigger and muscled physique. A large hand roamed the side of Harry's waist, squeezing, enjoying to feel his skin underneath his fingertips.

"I will, I will tonight," Were Damien's hushed words as he began to kiss and bite at the other's neck, successfully leaving a few visible marks there. He touched Harry like he already owned every inch of him, like Harry was his. "Like this," He flipped the boy onto his stomach, sliding a hand down the younger boy's back until his fingers were prodding against his increasingly wet hole.

"Didn't think you'd be this wet for your Prince," Came his teasing voice as his finger applied more pressure onto his hole and soon slipped in with a second finger, going knuckle deep in a matter of a few seconds, stretching him out quite a bit. "So tight."
Harry was lost. It was as if he had fallen into a deep hole from where there was no escape. The prince had him. Even common sense ceased to matter at that moment. Why? Because deep down, Harry wanted it. He wanted Prince Damien to own him. His desires were fulfilled.

As Harry was really an innocent young man, so this was his first time someone touched him in this way. Don't misunderstand, he himself tried to feel pleasure during masturbation and even imagined the prince at the time, but his imaginings were never even as good as the current reality.

His buttocks trembled with excitement. Sweet, somewhat quiet moans were coming out of his ponderous mouth, and he could feel his insides burning. It was the first time he felt such a sensation. And the fingers... The prince's fingers were so big and nimble, oh. He unconsciously moved his hips alluringly.

"Oh, Damien... Prince Damien"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,319 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 2,209 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
  C The scientist and his patient (with justpush) Shane20 891 24,076 01-23-2022, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  C Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush) riderstrongforever16 211 14,402 01-24-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The lab (closed with justpush) jrcash 5 941 08-27-2020, 06:16 PM
  C A New Hope Sam260 11 1,604 04-17-2020, 09:41 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin