Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan suddenly turned to the class with a mysterious smile.
"So what? A surprise test?" he called out and pulled out question papers.
Taylor groaned, “no way”. He let himself collapse on the desk, desperately wanting to leave. He didn’t even put his head back up when the teacher walked past; only when the test had began did he consider doing it.
Nathan watched the class, avoiding the situation for anyone to pull off. In doing so, he noticed how reluctantly it was going Taylor's way. He simply sighed, waiting for everyone to finish solving it
Taylor knew that he should try but he honestly struggled to find the motivation, maths just wasn’t for him. Nonetheless he pushed through and attempted the paper although lacking the confidence he needed. Perhaps he should just ask for help this one time?
Nathan as he collected the test from everyone just as he heard the bell ring. He thanked everyone and as the class began to gather to leave, he asked Taylor to stay for a moment.
Taylor decided he would peacefully stay behind this time rather than complaining. He knew he should admit he needed some help. “Yes sir”, he said, not moving from his chair.
Nathan approached him, sending him a gentle smile.
"Think about tutoring.... It will be good for you and your grades."
Taylor breathed a sigh of relief, he didn’t have to ask for help. “I wouldn’t mind it sir, especially if you’re the one helping”, he said, subtly flirting. “I am fully aware my grades are not doing too well”.
Nathan looked at him, touching his chest with a stiff hand.
"Taylor... It's not appropriate, you know very well.... If someone found out you know what they would think."
“No one has to know”, Taylor innocently said, “I’ve seen how you react to my touch”. He stood up and moved closer to the teacher, feeling as if he was the predator going in on the prey. “You’re gorgeous and I won’t give up”.
Nathan knew it was unbecoming. How risky it was. But looking into Taylor's eyes and being so close his heart beat faster.
He breathed out quietly at last.
"I'll write you the address on a piece of paper.... I'm counting on you to do the math."
Taylor watched how his teacher reacted and moved closer once again, he sat on the table next to where the teacher had sat and rested his hand upon his thigh. “Pass me it, I’ll be there”, he said.
Nathan pulled the student's hand off his thigh.
"More decency... You're at school," he said, then handed him a piece of paper with an address on it.
Taylor laughed before standing up and walking towards the door, “I’ll see you later okay sir?”, he said and left. He wasn’t actually sure as to when he should turn up but he decided to later that day.
"See you..." replied Nathan briefly, avoiding his gaze. Immediately afterwards, he drove back to his apartment. He ate a quick dinner and changed into more comfortable clothes. He started to check his tests when he heard a knock on the door.
Taylor had changed out of his uniform and was wearing some grey sweatpants and a tight black shirt, showing off the outline of his muscles. “Good evening sir, I was wondering if you would tutor me tonight”, he asked.
Nathan opened it for him, and immediately invited him inside with a small smile.
"Would you like something to drink? Tea? Coffee?"
“Could I have some water please?”, he asked, sitting down on the couch. He looked at the table to see some marking, “ew this person is smart”, he said, shaking his head at all the ticks.
When Nathan returned to the living room, he patted him on the shoulder. He handed him a glass of water.
"Don't peek... You'd better see yours. It's all wrong. I think we'll start from scratch."
Taylor groaned, “see, this is why I said I’m shit”, he said, slumping against the couch, “and I can curse because I’m not in school”, he thought to add. He peaked over at his teacher to gage his reaction.t

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,323 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,408 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,551 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,377 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows