Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan smiled slightly at his lover. He took a sip of the drink. He leaned back in his chair.
"I remember... Give me the address where the fight is supposed to be" he replied and she gently grabbed two fingers from his hand "Can I give you something for luck?"
Taylor nodded, “I’ll message you it but I’m driving you”, he said, “I’ll far away so I booked a hotel for the night”. He sat down on the desk, in front of Nathan, “what is it?”
Nathan smiled sweetly at him, then rose and placed a passionate kiss on his lips.
"Good luck, warrior," he replied and stroked his head, then reached for the textbook "If you win I'll think of a reward."
Taylor smiled, “thanks angel”. He moved off of the desk and walked over to the door, “I’m going to have lunch with my friends today, I’ll see you next lesson”, he told Nathan.
Nathan waved him off. The teacher sighed and put his head on his shoulder.
Taylor went and founds his friends who greeted him happily. They all say around a bench outside and pulled out their lunches, eating them while talking. When lunch ended, everyone got up and threw away any rubbish before heading to class.
Nathan welcomed the class and began checking attendance. He wrote some equations on the board.
"Who will solve them?"
Taylor sat in his chair, writing in his work book. He didn’t want to answer so he didn’t put his hand up. He just hoped, like every other student, that the teacher didn’t pick him.
Nathan looked impatiently at the class. No one was eager.
"Today you guys seem to be having a worse day.... Then why don't we do some drawing today? Spatial figures in mathematics....
What the hell was that? Taylor had no idea and didn’t really want to find out, he put his head down on the desk and sighed.
Nathan began drawing shapes on the board. He supported his spine with his hand from the pain in his muscles.
He looked back up at the board, deciding he should probably learn about this new maths thing. He could see Nathan holding his back, was he in pain?
Nathan stroked his back lightly. Immediately he stopped and turned to face the class.
"Redraw these drawings. We'll get to the math formulas right away."
Taylor copied out the drawings, it took him a while because he wanted to perfect it. He couldn’t wait for the lesson to be over.
Nathan conducted the lessons somewhat chaotically. However, he conveyed something new to the students.
At the end of the class, Taylor stood and stretched, enjoying the sounds of his back clicking. That reminded him of Nathan and how he kept rubbing his back. He waited until everyone had left and approached the teacher. “Is your back okay?”, he asked.
Nathan was slightly frightened because he was just standing with his back. He clutched his heart slightly.
"Oh... They hurt a little, but it's not too bad," he replied sincerely and then touched the bump.
“Sorry to make you jump”, Taylor said and laughed. He moved close and put his hand on Nathan’s back, rubbing it. “Are you sure?”
Nathan looked at him with a small smile. He grabbed his other hand, squeezing it lightly.
"Yes... Now focus on yourself and the fight. That's the most important thing right now."
“Okay”, Taylor said, still feeling concerned. “I’ll focus when I know you’re okay”, he told the teacher as he massaged his back. “I’m excited for the fight”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,447 Today, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,520 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,682 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,385 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows