Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan smiled wider at him and grabbed his hand more boldly.
"I'll keep my fingers crossed for you" he replied and kissed his cheek "I love you, you know?" he asked and looked deeply into his eyes.
“I love you too”, Taylor replied, pulling Nathan close. He leant down and deeply kissed him before pulling away, “I’ve got to go to class now”.
Nathan looked at him with a smile. He stroked the back of his head lightly. Taylor was his happiness.
"Mhm... See you later," he said.
“Bye”, he said, leaving the room. He went to his next class, Business, and sat down in his seat.
Nathan finished his lessons faster than him. He took the bus to his apartment and started getting ready. He packed a small bag. He took the most necessary things. Medicines, clothes, toiletries. Then he took a shower.
When Taylor finished his classes, he went home and got himself ready for his big day. He wasn’t nervous yet, just excited. He wondered what the day would bring.
Nathan wore the most summer dress he had in his closet. He put a thin sweater over his shoulders and arranged his hair. He began stroking his bump with great care, looking around in his closet.
Taylor chucked on some gym clothes and packed his bag before leaving. He got in his car and drive to Nathan’s house, messaging to tell him he was outside.
Nathan came out, carrying a bag. When he saw Taylor, he cheered up. He sent him a beautiful smile.
Taylor waved at Nathan and greeted him when he got into the car. “Not long”, he said, referring to the boxing match. “It’s about a 2 hour drive”.
Nathan put his hand on his thigh, stroking it.
"You can do it, I believe in you..." he whispered with a smile. He was really excited like a lover. He had never seen a real live fight.
“Thanks”, Taylor said, appreciating the encouragement. He began the long drive there, talking to Nathan the entire time. First, they checked into the hotel and left their bags there and then they made their way to the location of the fight.
Nathan changed into a cute dress at the hotel and then drove with Taylor to the battle site. He sat with him in the dressing room, accompanied by his trainer and physical therapist.
"Are you stressed?"
Taylor was sitting in his chair, dressed in his special boxing shorts and robe putting on his gloves, “not really, I feel calm right now”, he said, looking over at Nathan. He looked at the teachers dress, appreciating the way it looked on him, “I like the dress”, he said.
Nathan blushed at the praise of his outfit. He looked down at his white sneakers and white socks with frills.
"Thank you... I hear that as a partner I am your great support and bring happiness," he whispered
He got up and sat down next to Nathan, wrapping his arm around him and pulling him close, “of course you are”, he said, kissing him on the forehead. Taylor looked down and placed his free hand on Nathan’s bump, rubbing it and just holding it.
Nathan rested his forehead against his beloved's shoulder, watching as he stroked his bump. He quietly murmured with a small smile.
"We're keeping our fingers crossed for you..." he whispered and kissed him on the cheek. He placed his hand on his chest.
“Thank you Angel”, Taylor murmured, feeling cozy and enjoying the closeness. He looked at his watch and read the time - 19:54, meaning only 6 minutes to go.
Nathan glanced out of the corner of his eye at his beloved's watch. He touched his hand gently, stroking it.
"Don't worry... You'll be fine. I know that," he whispered and grabbed his hand more securely.
“I know I will”, he replied, standing back up to stretch. He had to begin his routine now, the one he always did. He would eat a protein bar, drink and then warm up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,441 9 hours ago
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,513 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,680 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,385 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows