Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan watched his lover out of the corner of his eye with genuine interest. He had never seen how serious Taylor was. It was really interesting.
"Why don't I go to the audience? I don't want to disturb you."
He looked over at Nathan, “you’ll be sitting in a private section, away from the crowd”, Taylor explained, “my trainer will be there with you so you can leave when he does”. He looked down at his watch, one minute to go. With that he picked up his drink and led the way out of the room.
Nathan did not take his eyes off his lover until he left. He smiled slightly under his breath. He was charmed by his lover's caring attitude.
He followed the coach when the time came. Indeed, their seats were secluded.
Taylor stood on the platform, his ears ringing from the cheers he received. He waved at the audience but made sure he seemed firm and confident. He watched as his opponent climbed in and smirked at him. Taylor recognised him from watching other people’s matches, therefore recognising his weaknesses. He didn’t protect his face while punching.
Nathan watched the entire first round with bated breath. It was something new. Different from the training. And there were so many people here. The man just wanted his lover not to be injured after the fight. He was very worried about him.
He felt great about this fight. Taylor hadn’t taken many hits but had punched his opponent many times, there was blood dripping from the man’s face. When the first round was over he returned to his corner and sat down on the stall, waiting for his team to surround him.
The coach approached him. He began to tell him what was okay and what he could improve in the next round. The assistant gave him a bidon of water and wiped his face lightly of sweat.
Nathan watched from his seat, wondering what they were whispering to each other.
Taylor was nodding back at his coach, taking in the useful information. He could feel his adrenaline rushing and distracting him from the pain of the new bruises forming. He had been hit in the side, right on the ribs.
After the talk was over and there was still a little time left Taylor gestured for Nathan to come over.
Nathan carefully descended a few stairs and walked toward Taylor. His trainer insured him if necessary. He approached the ring and looked at his lover.
"Are you okay?" he asked with concern.
“Yeah”, he answered, “I think I’m going to win”. He cleared his throat and winced a little as he could feel some pain around his ribs. “Especially with you watching”, he continued, pulling his teacher into a hug.
Nathan tensed slightly in surprise, but then reciprocated the hug. He heard several gasps from the crowd of fans. At the very end, he kissed him on the lips.
"I believe in you, Taylor..." he whispered lovingly and sent him a charming smile. He slightly arched his belly forward.
Taylor saw the movement and stroked the bump before turning back around, preparing to fight. If not for himself, then for his family. As the bell rang, signalling the start of the new round, he immediately went in and punched his opponent, causing his nose to break.
The coach gently pushed Nathan away from the ring. Sometimes it happened that players fell out of the ring for various reasons. Nathan had to watch out for himself.
The trainer seated him near the ring, and himself walked to the edge shouting directions to Taylor or cheering him on. The teacher was new to cheering, but did his best. He believed in his lover's abilities.
Taylor had to keep dodging once the opponents nose was broken, he thought it was funny how he was now angry. It would also help him out later because his opponent would tire himself out and and become easier to knock out.
When the final bell rang announcing the last round of the fight, Nathan looked at everything even more seriously. Taylor's opponent still tried to knock him down, but he was too tired. He was on the losing end.
Finally, Taylor felt a surge of embers and used it to punch the opponent right around the face. The impact was strong and hard and the man fell to the floor, unconscious. Taylor cheered, turning around to face the crowd and receive his congratulations.
Nathan felt a rush of adrenaline and started jumping all laughing on his face. He looked in disbelief at his beloved's triumph. It was amazing! He believed in his skills, but to see it live was something beautiful.
Taylor smiled widely, happy to have won. He turned around to face Nathan and gave him a wave before blowing him a kiss, he was happy to have him watching.
Nathan blushed slightly, and then waved back a little shyly to his lover. A couple of people took pictures of the winner, others recorded some footage on social media, and there were some who wanted to personally congratulate Taylor on his victory.
Taylor felt amazing as the referee lifted his had to show that he had won, he was then passed the winners belt. Trying to catch his breath back while smiling for photos was difficult but he managed it and eventually left the ring.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,323 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,408 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,551 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,377 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows