Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan carefully stepped down and walked toward the backstage area. Taylor's coach gave him a pass. He decided to wait for him in the dressing room, where no one would disturb them.
It look a while to walk through the crowd and back to his dressing room, everyone wanted to congratulate him. But all he wanted was to be with Nathan. When he finally reached the dressing room, he swung the door open, “Nathannn”.
Nathan smiled at the sight of his lover. He put his arms around his neck.
"My winner..." He replied and kissed him briefly on the lips.
Taylor smiled into the kiss, this felt good. Them being together felt good. “I’m really excited to start a life with you”, he murmured, admitting it out loud.
Nathan looked at Taylor with a gleam in his eyes. He was truly happy. Small tears of happiness appeared in the corners of his eyes.
"Oh my... What's got into you now?" he giggled "I love you, silly."
Taylor chuckled, using his thumb to wipe away the little tears, “I don’t know, I’m just… happy”, he admitted, “happier than I’ve been in a long time”.
Nathan smiled and put his hands around his cheeks.
"I'm the same way... I'm happy, really," he replied with great joy.
“I’m glad”, he stated, putting a hand on the bump, caressing it. “Shall we get out of here?”
Nathan nodded, then grabbed his hand.
"But... Why don't I bandage your scratches on your face first?" he asked with concern.
“We could just do it at the hotel?”, he asked, convincingly. Taylor wrapped Nathan into a hug before stepping back to pack up his things.
"Okay... All right," he replied and when Taylor packed it up he grabbed his hand and they left through the back exit
Taylor waved goodbye to his coach and they left to his car, preparing to driving to the hotel. “Shall we order room service when we get there or stop in the way for food?”
Nathan thought for a moment, sitting down comfortably in his chair.
"Either way... But I have a terrible craving for fries," he confessed, then giggled
He chuckled at Nathan’s response and began the drive, “I think we should order room service, that way we can eat in bed”, Taylor suggested.

By the time they had booked into the hotel they were both hungry and excited to eat. Taylor passed Nathan the menu as he began to unpack both their bags.
Nathan sat in his chair, looking through the menu. He looked at all the items on the menu with curiosity.
"What are you in the mood for, Taylor?" he asked his lover "They have a lot of offerings here," he said and showed him.

For himself, he chose a steak with fries and salad.
“Well now that I’ve done the fight I can eat normal food”, he stated, “I could really use a fat burger and chips”. He could already picture it; the beef, the cheese, the bacon and the sauce. He could feel his mouth already watering.
Nathan rubbed his cheek with concern.
"Let me order us some food..." he said and grabbed the phone receiver with his other hand.
Taylor chuckled, “that sounds like a good idea”. He took the empty bags off of the bed and laid next to Nathan, he subconsciously put his hand on the bump and rubbed it.
Nathan looked at his lover with a small smile. He ordered his meals over the phone, then hung up and looked at Taylor.
"I didn't know such luxuries awaited me today."
Taylor chuckled, “well it’s nice being able to spoil you and the baby of course”. He looked down at the bump and lifted Nathan’s shirt up, exposing it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,443 Today, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,518 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,682 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,385 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows