Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan smiled sweetly and then stroked his lover's hair.
"I didn't expect to be a mom so soon, and with my student."
“Me neither but I wouldn’t change it”, Taylor replied, cuddling upto Nathan.
Nathan quietly giggled. He stroked Taylor's hair.
"Thank you... Thank you for being with me. Not everyone would take responsibility."
“Of course”, Taylor said, “who wouldn’t want a baby mother like you”, he joked and winked. He couldn’t help but laugh at Nathan’s face.
Nathan's fifth month of pregnancy blossomed. His breasts were growing, and his waist had formed nicely to support his growing belly.

There came a month before the end of the first semester. Everyone was now evaluating every student. Nathan had to do the same. He wore a loose shirt and pants. Over this he put on a cute sweater.
Taylor couldn’t lie, he was enjoying how the pregnancy was changing Nathan, he looked almost like a different person. He was much softer and seemed motherly.

He was sat in Nathan’s class with the rest of his classmates, chatting away while trying to do his work. He noticed Nathan walk past him and paused, “sir, what is this evaluation thingy everyone’s talking about”?
Nathan corrected the sweater on his tummy and then looked at Taylor. He was acting more and more naturally around his school lover.
"Ah... I need to see if your level has improved since the beginning of the semester," he replied quietly with a small smile, "I'm sure the test in your class will go smoothly."
Taylor sighed, “right, the exam, I forgot about that”. He looked back down at his work with deep concentration, knowing he needed to pass his exam.
Nathan laughed quietly under his breath seeing the seriousness in his lover. He returned to his desk and sat down slowly, being careful of his tummy. He opened his textbook.
"Maybe someone can do assignment 235 on the blackboard?"
“Let me try sir”, Taylor called out, he wanted to put himself under some pressure before the exam, he thought it would get the math stuck in his head more.
Nathan smiled slightly. He dictated a command to him as Taylor stood at the board.
"You should solve it in three minutes."
Taylor slowly nodded, focusing on the task in front of him. All he needed to do was figure out what equation to use and apply it.
"Focus on the content of the task..." advised him "Think about what data you have and think about how easy it is to label them in the equation."
He brought his hand up to the board and began writing on it, hopeful to be correct. “And done”, he sighed, stepping away.
Nathan looked at the board, analyzing his lover's equation. After a while, he already looked at it as he sat down at the bench.
"That's right, good job..." praised him.
"You need to give me a lead on those tutoring sessions. You pulled up on that math," whispered benchmate to Taylor.
Taylor chuckled and turned to look at his classmate, Tyler, “it’s all Sirs doing”, he praised, “remember how useless I used to be at math?”

After class Taylor waited behind and locked the doors so that they could spend their break together, “how are my babies?”, he teased Nathan, wrapping his arms around the bump from behind.
Nathan was slightly surprised to tense up at first, but then sighed relaxed. He leaned more securely against his beloved's shoulder.
"Your babies are fine," he giggled, then took a breath. He lightly grasped his student's hand. "Your baby is already the size of an orange I think."
“Just the size of an orange?”, he repeated, in shock, “but your belly is quite big already?”. He looked down at it and ran his hands all over the bump, “well not in a rude way of course”, he added after, kissing the side of Nathans neck.
Nathan sighed quietly and looked at Taylor lustfully.
"Tay... I need you," he whispered quietly, touching his cheek. His cheeks turned pink.
Taylor chuckled, “in what way then, baby?”, he asked, pulling back to lean on the teachers desk. He loved teasing Nathan, his reactions were just too great.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,447 Today, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,520 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,682 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,385 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows