Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan looked at him like a small child at a parent. He was shy.
"Taylor... I feel like having sex," he said without hesitation, and then stroked belly. "Don't you also feel like it?"
“I mean yeah but don’t you want to wait until we get to yours?”, Taylor asked, putting his arms around his waist and pulling Nathan closer. He brought him in for a kiss which left them breathless, “or can you keep quiet?”
Nathan looked at his lover when they broke away from the kiss. He put his arms around his neck.
"I can wait, but...." he whispered, thrusting his crotch which had a small erection "I'm already excited."
Taylor could feel Nathan’s erection and smirked, “is that how I make you feel?” He began toying with it through the teachers trousers, “and how long have you felt like this then?”
Nathan bit his lips and groaned quietly. He looked at him so submissively.
"Since you touched me," he whispered and rested his forehead against his lover's shoulder, "Taylor, don't play with me when I'm in such a state.... You're going to be a daddy, you have to help me when I need it."
Taylor shook with silent laughter, bringing his arms up to wrap them around Nathan in a hug, “okay then, I’m sorry”. He moved back a bit to undo his belt and trousers and then his teachers ones too.
Nathan squirmed slightly. His back refused to obey slightly.
"Help me please... I can't do it standing up," he wheezed and raised his hand to grab his lover's hand
Taylor held onto Nathan’s hand, moving them to behind the desk. He sat down on the chair reserved for the teacher and sat Nathan down on him. “You're going to have to ride me then, baby”.
Nathan quietly gasped, then spread his buttocks slightly, pushing against his lover's penis.
"Hold me..." he asked as his belly pressed against his student. His round breasts pushed lightly against the fabric of his shirt
He put an arm around Nathan’s back and another on the bump, he was becoming more and more obsessed with it. “That’s it baby, you’ve got it”, he encouraged, slowly thrusting up and entering Nathan’s hole.
Nathan caught hold of his lover's shoulders, riding him. He did it slowly at first, but as time passed, the sound of their bodies bouncing was their main source of sound. Nathan felt bliss, letting out quiet moans.
"Oh God..."
Taylor felt nothing but pleasure and peace, until his stomach started building up with pressure. “Nathan, babe, I’m gonna come”, he gasped out, looking up at him.
Nathan looked at him as he even jumped on his member. When Taylor reached, Nathan felt a strong orgasm. He drove his nails harder into his lover's body.
"Damn... That was great."
“It sure was”, Taylor sighed, wiping the sweat away from his head. He stood up, put Nathan in the chair he was sat on and grabbed some tissues from the desk to clean himself and pull his trousers back up. Taylor grabbed some more to clean up Nathan’s mess too, “can you stand up?”, he asked, seeing how shaky the teachers legs were.
Nathan was still in ecstasy after sex. He looked at Taylor and reached for his hand.
"Help me..." he whispered, feeling that he was out of sorts. "Will you come to my place after school today?"
Taylor helped the teacher up and held him close, “I can come over if you like, do you want me to bring some dinner over?” He checked the time after feeling that they had been in the room for ages and saw that they had 5 minutes until the bell went. “I’d better get going now, I’ll see you later though”, Taylor murmured, placing a kiss on Nathan’s lips.
"We can order something..." he said,and then returned the kiss. He didn't want Taylor to go, but he had to go. He kissed him once more on the cheek. "See you later, love," he told him with a little sadness
Taylor rubbed Nathan’s cheek before leaving, heading over to his last class of the day - English. It wasn’t that bad of a lesson and he was sat with his mates.

When the bell finally went, he walked out of the room and went to his car. He decided to sit there and wait for Nathan’s lessons to be over.
Nathan finished an hour later than Taylor. He walked dressed in a coat, which looked adorable with his growing belly. He carried his bag, and smiled slightly at the sight of Taylor in the car.
"You didn't have to wait," he whispered, stepping inside with a slight problem.
Taylor smiled at the sight of Nathan, “I wanted to”, he said, taking the bag out of his hands. He noticed the odd way that Nathan was moving, “are you okay?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,427 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,500 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,679 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,384 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows