Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan sent him a weak smile.
"My back started to hurt terribly.... I..." his voice faltered "I'm uncomfortable" he began to quietly grunt.
Taylor frowned, “do you want to lay down when we get in? Or do you want to go to the doctors?” He didn’t want his lover feeling this pain, he looked so upset.
Nathan sent him a slight smile.
"I'll lie down... I hope you with me," he replied and grabbed his hand gently.
“Of course I will”, Taylor responded, he began to drive back to Nathan’s house, “do you still have some of my clothes at yours? I can’t really remember”.
"There are some... After all, you almost live with me," he said with a small smile, and then stroked his belly affectionately.
“I basically do”, Taylor laughed, pulling the car into the driveway. “Here we go”, he said, getting out of the car and opening Nathan’s car door.
Nathan thanked him, and then caught hold of his lover's hand. In front of the block of flats just stood his neighbor, who was walking her dog.
"Oh my... Your husband came to pick you up," she said with a smile, and Nathan was embarrassed.
“I sure did”, Taylor replied, helping Nathan out of the car. He could tell Nathan wasn’t that comfortable around her so he tried speeding things up by grabbing all the bags.
Nathan caught hold of Taylor's arm once he stood.
"Have a nice day..." He replied politely to his neighbor, and then began to go his lover into the apartment.
Taylor opened the front door and stepped in, “what’s up with her?”, he asked, putting the backs down in the front room. “Go lay down in bed, that should hopefully help your back”.
Nathan shrugged his shoulders in disbelief. His neighbors had been looking at him differently lately. He didn't know why.
"You come too..." he said and walked toward the bedroom
“Yeah I’ll come in a sec, I need the toilet”, Taylor said, walking in the opposite direction. He didn’t really need the toilet but instead was going to do the washing up he had noticed piled up.
Nathan lay on his side, holding his pregnancy pillow tightly. After a few minutes, he guessed that Taylor was unlikely to use the bathroom. He got off the bed and started walking deeper into the apartment.
"You were supposed to come..." he whispered approaching him from behind as he washed up "You liar," he added hugging him.
Taylor chuckled, “you found me”, he finished up what he was doing and turned around, pulling Nathan into a hug. “I just wanted to make things a bit easier for you”, he admitted, “let’s get you back into bed though”.
Nathan put his arms around his neck tightly. He let Taylor carry him to bed like a princess. Lately he had been very prone to different moods. He craved all the attention and touch.
"Don't you dare escape from me again."
Taylor chuckled and lifted Nathan up, “alright, I am very sorry”, he sarcastically replied. He carried him all through the hallways and lowered him into the bed, climbing in beside him, “is that okay for his majesty?”
"Yes..." He said contentedly and laid his head on his beloved's torso. He began to stroke Taylor's muscles lightly. "I could still use a blanket, a cup of tea and some romantic music."
Taylor rolled Nathan off of him and stood up, “I’ll be right back then”, he said, leaving the room. He made them both some tea and ordered some take away, he also made sure to grab a blanket in the way back to the bedroom. “You’ll have to play the music from the tv in here”.
Nathan accepted the mug of tea with a smile and sniffed the aromatic scent.
"You're a dear," he said tenderly, then put the mug down on the bedside table and covered himself with a blanket, "Shall we snuggle under the blanket?"
“I don’t see why not”, Taylor replied, “let’s actually put a film on”. He got under the blanket and wrapped an arm around Nathan. “How’s your back now?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,443 Today, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,518 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,682 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,385 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows