Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan sat down at the table. He snorted a quiet laugh at Taylor's words.
"It's time to learn, sit down.... We'll see what's in store for you."
Moving to sit at the table, Taylor made sure he was near the teacher. He could already smell his sweet purfume. “I don’t know how you think you can improve my math”, he said, “I’ve never been good”.
Nathan sent him the look of a naive and innocent puppy.
"I see potential in you... Besides, you know my address, so if you don't understand the math it will be my loss."
Taylor laughed, “sir that was kind of funny”, he told him before settling down and looking through his test paper. “Damn, I did bad”.
Nathan took a blank sheet of paper and a pen.
"Look and focus..." he began to explain to him each task one by one with great simplification.
Slowly Taylor got the hang of it and was able to answer some of the questions correctly. It was huge progress that he was very proud of. “Thank you so much sir!”, he said, happily and moved forward to hug him.
Nathan snorted, but immediately stroked his head. He laughed.
"You are so delightful.... When you get something right," he giggled
“Yeah, it’s gets me in a good mood”, he exclaimed, before adding, “I’m thirsty let me get the drink I left on the other table”. He stood up to grab it but brushed his clothed dick over Nathan’s arm and winked.
Nathan blushed and then tried not to look at the student. He could feel how hot he was getting.
"Should I reward your effort?" he suggested quietly.
Taylor smirked, was Nathan finally giving in? He turned around and out his drink down, “depends what you are going to do”, he drawled out, moving making over to him.
Nathan looked at his feet intimidated.
"My bedroom is down the hall..." he whispered quietly
He used his finger to pull Nathan’s face up, making eye contact. “Only if you want to, I would never force you”, he seriously told him, “Is it what you want? To have me inside you, to beg me to give you more?”
Nathan crumpled under the student's gaze. He touched his muscles with his hand through the material of his shirt.
"I like determined men..." he whispered to him blushing, and then began to pull down his boxers "I give you my flower today.... I hope you will be satisfied."
Taylor held the teachers hand onto his muscles, “you like the feeling of that baby?”, he asked, feeling a protective urge. He had to make the teacher his.

He lifted the teacher into his arms, carrying him through the house and to the bedroom. “We will do it here, so we are nice and comfy especially as it’s your first time”, Taylor told him, wanting Nathan’s first time to be perfect.
Nathan felt his heart beating like crazy. His insides were getting moist at the thought of someone filling them tonight. Wrapping his legs around his student, he snuggled into his neck tightly.

He stroked the back of his head.
"Take care of me... I want to praise my student" He stroked his face
Taylor could feel Nathan relaxing against him and decided they were both ready for the action. He laid him down on the bed and removed their clothing. His eyes traveled over Nathan’s body, taking in the glorious sight. “You’re perfect”, he announced, feeling himself grow hard.

He moved over the teachers body and leant down to pull him into a kiss.
Nathan put his arms around Taylor's neck. They began to kiss passionately on the lips. The man's rectum moistened at the sight of the high school student's manhood.

"Oh... I'll go to hell for this," he whispered looking at the student with dreamy eyes "You're my type, Taylor," he stroked his muscles.
Taylor groaned, “you’re mine too”. He decided he couldn’t wait any longer and turned Nathan over, edging his fingers into his anus, “you’re so tight, I’m going to have to loosen you”.
Nathan gasped in surprise, and then, all blushing, grabbed the bed sheets with his hand.

"I'm wet because of you..." he whispered panting sexily and pushing her buttocks out in front of him "Taylor, as your teacher.... I'm so proud of you."
“You’ll be even more proud of me afterwards”, he promised, adding another finger and groaning out as Nathan moaned and arched. “Fuck”, he said, “I’m gonna have to get inside you soon”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,320 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,407 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,548 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,377 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows