Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan woke up drowsy. He rubbed his eyes and looked sleepily at Taylor. Without a word, he sat on his thighs.
"Feed me..." he demanded and laid his head on his shoulder. He was very clingy to Taylor.
Taylor smiled softly, “you have to wake up properly to sleep”, he murmured, rubbing Nathan’s back. He put the plate on the bed and got a forkful of food, lifting it to Nathan’s lips.
Nathan chewed slowly. He stroked his lover's thigh lightly as they sat like this.
"I have a craving for sweets..." he muttered suddenly "Will you go to the store?" he asked him pleadingly.
“I guess I could, I want to eat my dinner first”, he said, giving him another forkful. “Do you want to feed yourself yet?”
Nathan did not look thrilled. But he took over the fork.
"Alright..."
Taylor chuckled at his reaction and grabbed his own plate, eager to eat it. “This is so good, I’m glad you ordered from wherever you did”.
Nathan still didn't let go of his hand from Taylor's thigh.
"You talk too much..." he muttered impatiently and stole a kiss from him
Taylor chuckled, kissing him back. “Come on let’s finish our food, you wanted sweets right?”
"I wanted ... But now I'm craving pizza," he replied. He had changed his mind a lot of times lately. Taylor had a hard time because of Nathan's humor.
“Right…”, Taylor muttered, “well eat this first and see what you fancy later”. He grabbed the remote and put on a film, “why don’t we watch this?”
Nathan looked at the description of the film.
"I feel like watching a horror movie..." he whispered with a small smile, "Find a horror movie."
He turned the movie off and found a different one, “slender man?”, Taylor asked, looking over at Nathan. “I’ll start the film now and walk to the shops quick, I want popcorn”
"Don't leave me" he muttered displeased "Because I'll cry" he said seriously sending him a rebellious look
“Then come with me”, Taylor offered, “or pause the film if it’s that scary”.
Nathan held out his hand to him.
"Help me..." he asked him while holding his back
Taylor helped Nathan to slowly stand up, he had forgotten how stubborn the young man was. “Do you know what you want to do?”
Nathan snuggled into him.
"I don't know... The important thing is that with you," he whispered contentedly.
He wrapped his arms around Nathan, feeling the bump press into his stomach. Taylor put one of his hands on it for a moment, rubbing it. “Well, i don’t want you to come if your back can’t handle it”.
"Then you take me on your shoulders..." He replied quietly without seeing a problem. He purred pleasantly at his lover's touch. He sent him a look full of joy, "Do it for your love."
“That’s too dangerous baby, I might aswell drive us up the road if it’s easier”, Taylor suggested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,458 Yesterday, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,530 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,685 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,386 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows