Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan let out a stifled groan. He clenched his hand tighter on the sheet.
"Let me feel you.... Fuck, put it on," he demanded excitedly as he fought the new but addictive feeling.
Taylor chuckled, removing his fingers and replacing them with his dick, pumping in and out slowly for the first few times. “How’s that?”, he asked, “tell me when you are ready to go faster”.
Nathan flinched several times from a wave of pain. Taylor's manhood was thick and large for his tight anus. He had to get used to it. He gripped the sheet more firmly in his hand. He let out a few low moans.
"Gently, please..."
“I know baby”, Taylor cooed, beginning to move again, he thrust slowly as Nathan would be in pain as it was his first time. The noises Nathan made were incredible, his moans were begging to become loud.
Nathan looked for his lover's hand, and when he found it, he grabbed it gently.
"Put me on my back.... I want to see you," he asked him, letting out a moan.
Taylor smirked and lifted Nathan up, turning him over. His dick came out in the progress but he just pushed it back in. He continued thrusting whilst looking Nathan in the eyes.
Nathan looked at the student. His muscles and that handsome face.... The lover looked like a Greek god. Letting out a few moans, he whined quietly.
"Closer... I want to hug you," he said in a solemn tone.
Taylor leant down and grabbed Nathan’s arms, pulling them around his neck. He let out a few moans as he felt himself near the end. “I’m gonna come babe”.
Nathan in that literal moment reached his belly and hips, and then with panting breath kissed him, playing with his lover's hair.
"You can call me babe... But I prefer "Angel"
Taylor finally released inside the teacher and collapsed on the bed, “well, I’m sure I can call you angel”, he said. After a while, Taylor got up to find a towel to damp and clean Nathan up with. “Is your bathroom out there?”, he asked.
"Yes... Make yourself at home," he said, and then, somewhat exhausted after the intense close-up, sank back on the pillow.
Taylor found the bathroom and grabbed a flannel, wetting in the bringing it back into the bedroom. He gently turned his teacher over and spread his arse cheeks, wiping away the fluids.
Nathan blushed slightly.
"I didn't know you were such a tender lover..." he whispered sweetly.
Taylor climbed back into bed, chucking the flannel in the floor and pulling Nathan to lay on his chest. “Well, I am”, he said and chuckled. He looked down at Nathan and began running his fingers through the teachers hair.
Nathan lay next to his lover in silence, snuggling into his chest. He began to stroke his chest muscles.
"Do you go to the gym? Do you practice anything?"
Taylor smirked to himself, of course he mentioned the muscles, it was almost as if he was obsessed with them. “I am a boxer, so I have to work out often”, he explained.
"Boxer?" he looked at him with interest "That's why you are so deficient in math.... But how good that you have such a good tutor," he whispered in his ear
Taylor hummed, “because of boxing, I don’t really have the time to fix my math skills”, he explained, “you can tutor me in math and I’ll tutor you in sex”. He shifted in the bed abit, “why don’t we shower?”
Nathan sighed. He snuggled more tightly into his lover.
"Don't rule yourself... Because I'll give in to you even more," he whispered and began to purr, feeling how comfortable he was "Later.... We still have plenty of time, don't we?"
Taylor yawned, “it’s getting dark, don’t forget we have school tomorrow”, he reminded Nathan before smirking, “I can’t wait to bend you over your desk”. He began to rub Nathan’s side, taking comfort in the movement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,319 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,406 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,548 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,377 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows