Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan closed his eyes contentedly. He had fallen asleep really well that night. The feeling of his lover's body beside him gave him pleasure.

[A few weeks later]

Nathan thanked the class for the lesson and then began to clean his papers off his desk. From the corner of his eye, he watched as fewer and fewer people stayed in the classroom.
Taylor stayed behind and sat at his desk, waiting for everyone to leave. He lied and told his friends he was having some tutoring, they just pat him on the back and told him they felt bad.
Nathan approached Taylor slowly. He put his arm lightly around his neck.
"Will you come today? I have to tell you something," he asked.
Taylor looked to make sure the door was closed before pulling Nathan down onto his lap. “Yeah I’ll come tonight, what time?”
Nathan murmured quietly. He stroked his cheek.
"About the usual one... And I mean it now seriously. This is going to be a mature conversation."
Taylor frowned, “alright, I’ll be there at about 6”. He sat there with his teacher on lap, in silence, enjoying the time together before the bell rang. “Only two more classes to go”, he sighed.
Nathan looked at him and touched the seam on his eyebrow arch with his hand.
"At training today don't overdo it.... I don't like dressing you," he sighed and kissed his cheek
“I’ll try not to”, Taylor said and smiled up at the teacher, shifting in his seat as he began grow uncomfortable in the angle he was sitting at. He moved his hand to Nathan’s waist.
Nathan blushed a little. He kissed his lips softly.
"Bring your notebooks. We'll study first," he said and let him go, "Go to class."
Taylor kissed him back and stood up, stretching, “I don’t want to go to class”, he groaned.
Nathan snorted a quiet laugh. He stroked his cheek.
"You can do it, warrior..." he said encouragingly.
Taylor huffed before pulling Nathan close and hugging him, “goodbye, I’ll see you after if I survive these classes”.
Nathan stroked his face once more, then let him go. He also had to finish his work today and then get ready for an evening with his lover.
Taylor made his way back to his next class, wondering what Nathan wanted to tell him. Hopefully it was nothing bad. He just had to sit through a boring history lesson now.
Nathan returned to the apartment. He put everything away and changed into comfortable sweatpants. He also ate something quick. During the meal, he squirmed a few times. But he didn't let himself throw up.

Then he took out a boxed pregnancy test and an usg photo. He hoped Taylor wouldn't freak out.
Taylor left the boxing ring only with some bruises, however, his opponent had a glossy nose and some bruises. He considered it a win considering it was only a spar. Tonight he couldn’t wait to see Nathan, knowing they had to have a serious talk so he didn’t change or shower. Just showed up in his workout clothes and carrying his bag.
Nathan just popped a homemade pizza in the oven with just cheese. He had a huge appetite for Italian food lately. As he was making his herbs he heard a knock. He went to open it.

"What is it?" he asked sharply, but had a charming look on his face "Taylor.... Come on, I'll dress you..." he muttered grabbing his wrist
Taylor smiled up at Nathan and walked inside, shutting the door behind him. He leant down and pulled Nathan close, kissing him deeply. “I don’t need dressing, I only have a few bruises”, Taylor said, holding out his arms and then lifting his shirt up, showing him.
Nathan smiled slightly and stroked his cheek.
"Come on... Tutoring first," he said and dragged him into the kitchen, where they began their lessons.
Taylor rolled his eyes, “I still hate math”, he said, sitting down on a chair and looking at the math booklet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,490 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,413 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,670 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,384 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows