Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan tried to explain everything to him so that he would understand more easily. After an hour of studying, they finally put down their books.
"Would you like something to drink?"
Taylor laid his head on the table, exhausted. “Yes please, all those numbers are hurting my head”, he complained, rubbing his eye.
Nathan stroked his head lightly. He even kissed him on it.
"Let's go to the bedroom..." he asked while preparing tea for his lover.
He looked up and smiled, standing up from his seat. Taylor wrapped an arm around his teachers waist and led him to his bedroom.
Nathan looked at his lover and then grabbed his hand. They sat down on the bed. Or rather, Nathan on Taylor's lap.
"Listen... It won't be the same as before anymore."
Taylor listened, humming, “why? What’s going on?”, he asked, curious.
Nathan slightly bit his lip. Immediately he pulled a box from his pocket. He handed it to his lover with trembling hands. He was stressed.
Taylor raised his eyebrow at Nathan before opening the box. Inside it sat the pregnancy test and a scan of the embryo. He was speechless. “Woah, I don’t know what to say”, he said, running his hand through his hair.
Nathan looked at his feet. He began to shake slightly. Tears appeared in his eyes.
"I'm sorry... I should have been more careful..." he began to sob
Taylor placed the box down, wrapping his arms around Nathan, “hey, don’t cry”, he shushed, “I was just shocked”. Slowly he moved a hand to his teachers stomach, feeling a tiny swell, “I am happy, I’ve always wanted to have kids”, he explained.
Nathan rubbed his eyes with his fists. He looked at him. He looked really innocent and charming. He put his arms around his neck.
"Do you want to have a baby with me?" he asked him with hope in his voice "I.... I don't want to abort the baby.... I want to give birth."
“Of course I want it”, Taylor said, “it’s part of us both”. He stood up, moving them both further up the bed so he could rest against the headboard. “You dont need to cry”, he said, wiping away the tears.
Nathan laid his head on his chest. He grabbed his hand.
"I was so afraid... That you might not want to take responsibility," he whispered and snuggled in tighter.
“Well I do”, Taylor said, stroking Nathan’s back, “have you been ill?”
"I'm slightly nauseous and very tired," he confessed, and snuggled up to him like a koala.
“Alright, why don’t you go to sleep now then?”, he asked, “atleast it’s the weekend now”.
Nathan glanced at his lover.
"Are we going to make it?" he asked quietly "You're still studying, and I've only been working for a short time..."
“I’m leaving school soon and you’ll still be teaching but we will still see eachother”, Taylor promised, “we can make time for us”. He laid in silence for a second, “let’s live in the moment”, he said.
Nathan hid his face in his neck. He pushed hard against him. He grabbed him by the shoulder.
"Will I still please you?" he asked hopefully
Taylor smirked, “what are you trying to do?”, he questioned, pulling Nathan up to look at him. He pulled him into a kiss, chuckling as he pulled back for some air.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,443 Today, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,518 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,682 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,385 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows