Closed Teacher's Mistake
"They hurt near the buttock..." he whispered laying his head on Taylor's shoulder. He closed his eyes slightly "We need to find a midwife. Taylor? We need to figure out our plan when I go into labor."
Taylor’s hand moved down towards Nathan’s bottom, massaging the affected area. “Is that a bit better”, he murmured, nuzzling closer to his lover. He hummed and moved his head up to look him in the eyes, “do you wanna search one up on google? Or maybe the ask the doctor at your next scan,”
Nathan gently touched Taylor's cheek as he massaged it.
"I'm not sure what to do..." he explained and breathed deeply. He mused having a moment to rest. "You want to be at the birth, don't you?"
“Of course I do, I want to be there for you”, Taylor admitted. He paused the massage he was giving Nathan and instead began to simply rub his lovers back.
Nathan relished the massage from his beloved. He grumbled quietly.
"Harder there..." he asked
Taylor chuckled, continuing to do as Nathan said. “Is your back going to bother you in class tomorrow?”, he asked, growing concerned.
Nathan thought longer.
"Probably so... I wanted to talk to the director tomorrow. I don't know if I can do it anymore."
Taylor hummed and nodded, “let me know if it gets any worse, okay?”, he murmured.
"I wouldn't want to quit my job... It's always extra savings. And I like teaching," he added after a long moment and grabbed his lover's hand tighter, "Well, and I can see you so often."
“Even if you did quit, i would always come and visit you after school”, Taylor responded. “Plus my house is always free so you could come over to mine at some point”.
Nolan looked at his lover, then stroked his cheek.
"In the holidays do you have plans? Maybe you'd like to fly to Italy? You'll meet my parents," he suggested shyly
“That would be lovely”, Taylor said, sitting up in the bed, “wait, can you even fly pregnant?”
Nathan fell silent.
"Pregnant men fly.... But you would have to be my nanny. I'll be demanding," he replied quietly
“You always are”, Taylor teased, pulling out his phone. “Do you wanna order some food?”, he asked, passing Nathan his phone.
Nolan giggled quietly, then eagerly accepted Taylor's phone.
"Chicken wings and salad.... How about you?"
“I think I want calamari and chips”, Taylor mused, looking at the online menu. “Once you’ve ordered it, could I take a shower?”
"My apartment is your second home.... Take advantage," he replied and laid his head on the pillow, "I think I'll take a nap."
“Thank you”, Taylor said and got up, he went to the bathroom and began undressing to get in. He couldn’t believe how far he had come. He never would imagine he would find someone to love; let alone have a baby. He was enjoying life more than ever.
Nathan fell asleep slightly drooling on his pillow. He was tired after a full day's work. He was lucky to have someone who took such solid care of him. Taylor was like a guardian angel. He didn't want him far from him. Now, however, there was an exception. He had more room to sleep.
When Taylor had gotten out of the shower, he wrapped the towel around himself and went to put on a pair of clean boxers. Just as he opened the drawer he heard a knock on the door. He rushed to the door and opened it before Nathan woke up and grabbed the takeaway.

He dished it up and brought it into the bedroom, finally dropping the towel and out on some pants.

“Nathan, baby, the foods here”, he murmured, stroking his lovers arm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,440 7 hours ago
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,507 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,680 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,385 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows