Closed Teacher's Mistake
"I know... I'm just kidding. Don't be so serious, Taylor," he muttered quietly and stroked his cheek, "You know I'm so happy?"
Taylor grabbed his keys and smiled down at Nathan, wrapping a hand around his waist, “I’m glad, im happy too”.
Nathan kissed him briefly on the lips.
"Now let's go... Something tells me we'll be back with more shopping."
“Come on then”, Taylor said, opening the front door for Nathan to walk through. He unlocked the car and helped his lover get in first before getting in the drivers seat. “I’m only going to take us to the corner shop”.
Nathan sat down and looked at his lover as he began to start the engine.
"Alright..." he whispered and stroked his growing bump lightly with his fingers.
Taylor noticed what Nathan was doing and smiled to himself whilst putting his hand on the bump aswell. He still payed close attention the road, he didn’t want anything bad to happen.
Nathan kept three of Taylor's fingers on his bump.
"I like to stroke my belly.... It's so relaxing."
“It reminds me that we made a baby, that it’s actually happening”, he said, “how long has it been?” He pulled over to the side of the road, “we’re here now, do you want to stay in the car?”
Nathan stroked his belly gently.
"Let my man count in his mind," he joked, then opened the door as they parked "I want to go inside."
“You’re the math teacher”, Taylor pointed out before going around the car to help Nathan get out. “Here”, he said, offering his hand.
Nathan grabbed Taylor's hand tightly.
"Shall we buy fries? I'm in the mood," he whispered as they entered the store "Let's split up, I'll go see the moisturizer. I'm getting stretch marks on my stomach."
“Okay, you can if you want but just remember they’re natural”, Taylor pointed out, “and would you not rather some crisps instead?”
Nathan looked at his lover angrily.
"Do you always have to pretend to be smarter than you are?" he asked fed up with Taylor restricting everything for him
“Fine. But you’re cooking them”, he replied holding his hands up, as you would if being held at gunpoint. He turned away and continued picking out some snacks for himself.
Nathan was not in the mood. Taylor had upset him. He didn't like it. Then suddenly he bumped into someone in the beverage section.
"Sorry..."
Taylor heard Nolan say sorry to someone and looked up to see what had happened, he thought nothing of it and picked up one last thing before returning to him.
Nathan looked at him as he packed a package of ice cream into a basket.
"You pissed me off..." he said calmly "You act like my dad. It's kind of annoying," he added while correcting the sweatshirt on his body.
“I only suggested you eat something else”, Taylor responded, raising an eyebrow, “I didn’t mean to upset you but you just ate a full meal”.
"Well?" he asked him while still packing a jar of peanut cream in the basket, "The baby is hungry. I have to feed the baby what it wants."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,488 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,409 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,663 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,384 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows