Alien[Open!¡!¡]
An ancient form of alien is almost extinct, its last members have come to Earth to breed more of their kind. All their men died in a recent war against humans, but in their planet the women impregnate the men. The women swear vengeance on human kind and so come, knowing that women are bearers of children on Earth, they try impregnating them but find that the women's body are unsuitable to carry so they try men and are successful. To impregnate the men they stick their tails into the mans anus and up to his stomach where they lay their young, the males in shells and females as live young. The eggs are generally the size of an ostrich egg and the live are the size of a premature baby, they are usually between 5-7 babies but for first timers they are usually a little more.

~~~~~

Name: Jace
Human/Alien: Human
If pregnant, how many: 9 babies first time.
Description: Short dark hair, green eyes, pale skin,average build

~~~~~

Jace sat in his basement muttering to himself as he drank a scotch. He looked up at his door and held his gun up higher, he was not letting one of those alien girls get to him and impregnate him like they had done for so many others. He put his glass down as he heard a noise outside the door and raised his gun waiting
Katja
Alien
Looks like the average woman witch makes them able to sneak by the humans for so long. She has the body that is skinny, with a pair of 38 C's.

It was raining, almost the weather that would cause extrem weather. She was coming back from her disguise hob to help make her act more legit. She usually made sure that when she meet giys they were in a different neighborhood sobthat they wouldn't expect her. She knocked on one of the door because she heard the tornado siren going off. "Please let me." She said pounding on the closest to her.
Jace got up and went to the door opening it to see a human woman there. He quickly led her inside, his gun put away, unaware of her being an alien as he locked the door quickly "Why were you out in this apocalypse?! You know there are only a few women left!" he said angrily to the young girl
"I know, I know." She said taking off her coat and shaking off some of the water off her coat. She then started running her fingers through her hair. "But I was walking home when it started raining like this. Man I am soaked." She said noticing her black bra could be seen underneath her white button up shirt.
Jace gulped a little before looking away and going to get her a towel. He began searching through his cupboard shovelling past all the blankets

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,415 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,231 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,527 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,110 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,537 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,356 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,272 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,507 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,058 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather