Mpreg Harem (open)
Ryne moaned loudly as he rubbed his belly lovingly. "Squatting sounds good. But first where are the others? I feel like their should be a group watching."
Ryne smiled. "The harem should see. They're our family." He said as he rubbed his large belly as it dropped.
Ryne nodded as he squatted. He moaned loudly as his belly was rubbed. "Next time, we should get me even bigger. I'm thinking 15, maybe 20."
Ryne nodded as he started to push. He moaned loudly as waves of pleasures hit him like contractions. He felt the legs of the baby emerged from his opening as Ryne tried to catch his breathe. "I think its possible to have that many. I just want to see how many I can carry and with how many partners. You being first of course. I created a drug that get me pregnant everytime I'm fucked. I'll need everyone in the harem just to rub my belly." He said smiling.
Ryne nodded as he noticed Elliot biting his lip. He grinned. "I'll make sure if I'm need in sex, you'll be the one who gets first, Elliot." He stated as he pushed softly. He moaned loudly as he felt his belly being rubbed.
Ryne smiled. "Sounds perfect. Our little Clara." He said as he held their daughter in his arms.
Ryne moaned as the harem rubbed his belly. He felt the last child begin to move down his birth canal. "Not yet little one. Right now, I want Elliot." He said as he looked to Elliot with lust filled eyes. "Fuck me. Let the harem join in and watch."
Ryne groaned. "Please? Besides, all these men have had sex with you at one point. And I need it. Pleae, I'm so close, then I'll push." He said as he squirmed, wanting Elliot.
Ryne moaned. "Please? Just once? Then we'll do it alone for as long as you want. I just want you inside me right now." He said as he arched his back and rubbed his belly.
Ryne moaned loudly as he was being penetrated. "Ohhh... Fill me up! I want hundreds of our children in me!" He screamed. Members off the harem started to masturbate from the scene before them.
Ryne held onto Elliot. "Please don't leave. I need you." He said as he let out a loud moan. He cummed heavily as it landed on his belly. The other men released onto Ryne's belly as well. Ryne smiled as he felt the baby move.
Ryne held onto Elliot. "Hey. Don't go. There was nothing wrong with what we did. Please stay, I need you. Our baby needs you." He said calmly.
Ryne smiled. "And that's what we need. Could you help me on all fours?" He asked as he rubbed his belly lovingly.
Ryne moaned loudly in pleasure as each contraction hit him. "It's coming! I can feel it!" He said as the baby's head started to crown.
Ryne nodded as he pushed. He moaned loudly as he felt the baby inch out.
Ryne smiled as he pushed a little harder and felt their last child leave him. He orgasmed as he delivered. "Ryne smiled as he laid down with his ass in the air.
Ryne moaned as he pushed again. He felt the placenta leave him quickly.
Ryne smiled as he held their children. "How about James? Our children." He said happily.
Ryne smiled as Adam congratulated them. "Thank you Adam. I'm going to get pregnant very soon. Probably with more." He said as he imagined a large belly on his frame
(Ahhhhhhhh, sorry for being missing!)

With Ryne's recent labor, Derek had kept to himself until the young man had given birth. He shyly leaned against the door, waiting until the moment seemed right to come in.

"Hey Ryne. How are you holding up?" he asked quietly, not wishing to disturb the newborns.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,560 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,828 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,400 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,627 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,329 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie