Mpreg Harem (open)
(Twins, btw)

"I'm alright. I've got two months to go with these little guys," he said with a rub of his belly. "How's Ryne?"
Ryne smiled. "I'm alright. Just added three new family members here." He said as he held up James to show Derek.
"Awww, he's adorable. I heard you tried out your hormone for your labor today. How did it go?" he asked. Just looking at the newborn made Derek want his own babies out and in his arms. He had still two months to go before they arrived, though.
"Pretty good. It felt amazing giving birth. I have another hormone that'll make me pregnant with anyone's baby. Of course I need to have sex to carry more than one of our harems baby." He said smiling.
Derek raised an eyebrow. "How does that work? You could have Brad Pitt's kid by having sex with Elliot? That's dangerous, man," the harem man chuckled.
Derek had never been a smart one. "Oh. Duh. That makes sense. I'm an idiot," he said with a laugh. He stood up gingerly, feeling the need to walk a bit. "Hey Ryne? Did your... appetite... get crazy? I've been getting hornier and hornier as these months go on. This big ass," he said a with a slap "is just so sensitive."
Ryne smiled. "I think so. But I think my ass is bigger and plumper." He teased as he walked behind Derek and squeezed his ass.
"You were the one who helped make this possible, you teen genius. Say, where's Eliott? His babies' daddy needs some loving," Derek replied. The mere touch of his ass was already starting him up.
"You can do me. Hard," Derek said as he leaned against the doorframe, making sure to emphasize his house.

(I was gonna play Derek as the slut of the house.)
"Wherever you want as long you put it in me, babe. This ass needs it bad. And your babies want to feel their daddy, too," Derek said as he rubbed his orb seductively.
Derek quickly stripped off his clothes and laid on the bed. "No, not really," he called into the bathroom, drawing a circle on his belly. "I've kept some muscle so carrying them isn't a problem. They've stopped growing at this point. Now they're in that late brain development stage, I think," Derek said as he positioned himself on the bed.
"Oooooohhhhhh..." Derek moaned loudly as he was penetrated. His raging hormones made this feel absolutely incredible. His belly hung beneath him and touched the bed as the twins began to squirm.
Ryne smiled. "Anytime someone wants to fuck me. Until then, my ass is ready for pounding." He said as he turned around and showed his large butt.
Derek moaned with each thrust. Elliott knew exactly how to fuck him. Every hard smack gave Derek more and more pleasure. The twins began thrashing wildly in his belly.
Derek came with a loud moan as he gently laid himself down on the bed. "Ahhhhhh..." he panted, out of breath. When he finally calmed down, he turned to Elliot. "When's my next checkup?"
"Daddy's feeling REALLY good right now," Derek chuckled as he pulled on some paternity sweats. He laid on the bed for Elliot to get ready.
"Everything normal so far?" Derek asked as he placed a hand on his belly.
The sound of his babies' heartbeat brought a smile to Derek's face. Eliott moved the wand around his belly. The forms of each of the twins appeared on the screen. "How are they?"
"Oh, if you can, that would be wonderful." Derek replied.
"One of each..." Derek smiled softly. He rubbed his hands up and down the sides of his belly. "Hi there, babies. Just found out you're a boy and a girl."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,560 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,828 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,400 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,627 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,329 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie