Mpreg Demon
Adam yawns again then gets up to get a shower and eat some cereal then dresses in his uniform and heads out for the day. He has a huge lecture first thing to day in the big auditorium with a young handsome teacher talking about how this next semester is gonna go. he is one of the few to get there early so he finds a seat more towards the front so he can hear and starts on some paperwork due in the next few days. After about an hour about half the college was there for the morning session. After about 20 min. into the lecture his stomach started to gurgle softly and he shifted a bit as he feels as if his belly grew slightly but he pushed it aside and tried to get back to the lecture as some guy beside him leans closer and sniffs slightly then whispers "You smell good. Really good."
Kage grinned as he watched tv. He knew Adam was going to feel a great growth spurt during the day and he also knew that he would release a pheromone that'll attract anyone to him. As the males gathered around Adam, his belly started to grow larger and larger, pushing against his desk as it grew to be the size of full term quintuplets.
Adam moans louder as his belly grows more and soon everyone in the auditorium was trying to get to him the few surrounding his pulled/ripped off all his clothes and the two closest to his ass thrust into him at the same time. The groaned as they pounded into him. He screamed as someone managed to somehow get a third cock up his ass. They came but he somehow couldn't, it was if someone had a cock ring on him. Once the men came they couldn't stop until their balls were drained dry and they backed off for the others. Not a single drop of cum left his body as all of the men had a go at his ass. His stomach grew so big he could barely move. Once all of them were done and left not really remembering anything the second wave ran in and fucked him. By the time everyone in the college had fucked him until they couldn't no and he came so hard at the end he passed out from all the pleasure and his stomach grew so huge he could have many adults in his stomach.
When Adam woke up, he was in a dimly lot and large room. There was several boxes of pizza stacked on top of each other. "Looks like you had fun." Kage said as he walked in.
Adam groaned as he woke then smiles softly at the demon. He licks his lips as he looks at the pizza feeling really hungry. "Yeah but not as much fun as you." he giggles and reaches for a pizza. "Is there anything else that is gonna happen? Also, how long will i be carrying these and how many?" He askes while rubbing his belly softly.
"Well since you had sex with every student in the college, its hard to tell. You'll be pregnant for two months and you'll give birth through you dick." Kage explained.
"ok," Adam nods as he downed a pizza and moves onto another. "What about you? What are you gonna do now?"
"Stay here and get you pregnant again. You never stated when you wanted to stop so I assume to want to get pregnant forever." Kage said nonchalantly.
"Yes I would love it but only if you are willing to do that." Adam said a little nervously. No one has really wanted to stay with him before. He then moves over to cuddle up to Kage as best he can with his huge belly pressed up against the demon's.
Kage smiled as Adam curled up next to him. Suddenly, Kage's belly shook violently in its place. Kage moaned loudly as he stood up and rubbed his giant belly. "Ohhh...you want out huh?" He asked as he looked down to his belly.
Adam looks at Kage then gets an idea, "Your gonna be giving birth through your dick too, right? If that is the case why don't you pump them into me?" He asks as he turns around and gives the blond demon his ass.
"I'm afraid not. This one has been waiting for 2000 years . I'm afraid he wants out now." Kage explained before a large clear bubble appeared out of his ass. "Want to pop my water?" He asked.
Adam smiles understandingly then jabs his finger at the bubble making it burst and splatter all over him. He groans at the warmth of it spreading all over his body making him feel horny.
Kage moans as gallons of his water spills all over the room. Suddenly, his belly bounces up violently. Kage moans loudly as whatever is in him moves. That's it! If you want out! Fight for it!" He stated to the demon in his belly.
"what's the matter with the little one?" Adam asks as he is trying to not to jump the demon and shove that cock up his ass.
"He's just excited. But I'm making him work for it." Kage stated as a large bump took over most of his belly. "Fuck yeah! Keep going! Your almost there!" He said before a tentacle emerged from Kage.
Adam moans softly wishing it was him giving birth and wondering what that tentacle would feel like going into his ass. He whimpers and starts to rub his cock.
Kage moans as the tentacled monster merges out of his ass. His belly completely deflates as the creature stood in front of Adam. The demon was simply a mess of tentacles with no face or body. It grabbed Adam's wrists and ankles and pulled him up in the air, hog tying him in a sense. "Were you the one moaning and lusting while I was giving birth?" Kage asked dominantly.
"Yes," Adam whimpered "It was so hot. Please fuck me. fuck me hard." Adam groans and bucks his hips slightly.
"Nope." Kage said as he rubbed Adam's belly. "You did a naughty thing and you are going to be punished." He explained as more tentacles wrapped around Adam's body and tightly squeezed his assets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,410 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,674 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,414 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,071 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,769 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99) Gamerkid134 31 4,398 03-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: kcoop99
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,956 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,128 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,978 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27