Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99)
[i]enters the driveway and waits for the garage door to open before driving his car in. He stops and shuts off the car and heads out of it. He opened the passenger door to let his dog mix out of the car. "Finally home boy. Sorry it took some time." he apologized as he went to pet his dog.
(02-28-2019, 03:22 AM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: [i]enters the driveway and waits for the garage door to open before driving his car in. He stops and shuts off the car and heads out of it. He opened the passenger door to let his dog mix out of the car. "Finally home boy. Sorry it took some time." he apologized as he went to pet his dog.

I let my human pet me, licking his hand in the process. He smells so good, so...fertile. He's close to getting into heat and he doesn't even know it. My human chuckles at my antics, letting me jump down out of the car, and walk to the door to get into the house. As we get inside the home, I release a small amount of pheromones right next to my human; not enough to make him incoherent with pleasure, but enough to make him a bit hot and bothered.
Hello! These are/were my social media accounts to RP with me:

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
As I enter the house, I started to feel a little hot, I started to rub my forehead to ool myself off a little. Then I went to the kitchen to fetch some food and water for the both of us. Afterwards, I sat down on my chair and turned on the tv to find something to watch.
(02-28-2019, 03:36 AM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: As I enter the house, I started to feel a little hot, I started to rub my forehead to ool myself off a little. Then I went to the kitchen to fetch some food and water for the both of us. Afterwards, I sat down on my chair and turned on the tv to find something to watch.

I watched my human react to the pheromones. Good, I growled, lowly. After my human got us food and water, I saw him sit on the comfy chair. I calmly walked to his side to lay down right next to him. As he was preoccupied with the T.V., I released a lot more of my pheromones, causing my human, over time, to take all of his clothes off in his chair, panting. He's almost ready, I growl, in content. I see him get up. I watch, waiting for the right opportunity to make my move.

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
As he watched tv, he felt his body becoming even hotter and strangely aroused. It was getting bad to the point that he decided to take off his clothes in an effort to stay cool. "Nnnghhh... I still feel so hot in here." he stated as he decided to get up and head upstairs to take a shower, thinking that maybe that'll be a way to cool myself off.
(02-28-2019, 03:56 AM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: As he watched tv, he felt his body becoming even hotter and strangely aroused. It was getting bad to the point that he decided to take off his clothes in an effort to stay cool. "Nnnghhh... I still feel so hot in here." he stated as he decided to get up and head upstairs to take a shower, thinking that maybe that'll be a way to cool myself off.

With my impeccable hearing, I hear the shower turn on upstairs. Perfect..., I grin, seductively. I transform into my demonic form, turning invisible. I walked up the stairs calmly, hearing him cool himself off. I go inside his room, towards his bathroom, using my snout, to push the door open. I release all the pheromones, causing my human to gasp in pleausure, dropping down onto his knees, touching his private parts, rubbing it, trying to give himself relief. I growl loudly, causing him to turn around and look at me in all my glory.

[My demon dog, almost like your description of it: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Xp-qnrR23iI/hqdefault.jpg]

As I try to relieve myself of a sudden pleasure wave I have. I heard a growl nearby and turned to see my dog, or at least what closely resembles my dog. It was much larger, his fur jet black with a dark aura about it. His eyes were glowing green with energy and was staring with lust in his eyes, like he sees a perfect breeding partner in front of him... me.
(02-28-2019, 04:25 AM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: As I try to relieve myself of a sudden pleasure wave I have. I heard a growl nearby and turned to see my dog, or at least what closely resembles my dog. It was much larger, his fur jet black with a dark aura about it. His eyes were glowing green with energy and was staring with lust in his eyes, like he sees a perfect breeding partner in front of him... me.

(Sorry for the long responses; I was talking to my brother on the phone. I'm going to rp with you till 12 or 12:15, so I didn't abandon you Blush ; Just letting you know in advance)

I walk towards my human, he seems scared, but I can smell his arousal as it permeates the hair. He's my bitch, I am the alpha. He chose me as a...companion, I should repay him for taking care of me when I was the runt of the pack. I make a sound in the back of my throat, almost like a purr, knowing that he's going to produce a litter of my little hell hounds. He backs up into the shower wall, increasing the intensity of the pheromones. Now that the pheromones have affected him, his legs are spread wide open, his breeding hole quivering in anticipation. I need to prepare him, so I lean forward to start licking inside and around his hole.

He shuddered from the stare, feeling concerned about his well-being. He felt his desire, his dominance, he was going to breed with him and there was nothing he could do about it. At the same time, he felt... happy about that. He could've killed him, enslaved him or anything worse than that, but it chooses him to become his breeder. When he was on his back to the wall, he saw him starting to lick at his tailhole, rimming him out and preparing him.

(I work from 2pm to 10pm tomorrow and Fri. So if we're to resume again, it'll be on the weekends.)
(02-28-2019, 05:23 AM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: He shuddered from the stare, feeling concerned about his well-being. He felt his desire, his dominance, he was going to breed with him and there was nothing he could do about it. At the same time, he felt... happy about that. He could've killed him, enslaved him or anything worse than that, but it chooses him to become his breeder. When he was on his back to the wall, he saw him starting to lick at his tailhole, rimming him out and preparing him.

(I work from 2pm to 10pm tomorrow and Fri. So if we're to resume again, it'll be on the weekends.)

(Okay, that's totally fine.)

My snout is directly in front of his hole, and the smell...Cerberus, the smell. I move away, feeling my penis unsheathes from inside me. I preen a little, my penis is big enough and huge enough to fit my human. I roughly get on top of him, essentially mounting him. I lick his face all over, slowly putting my penis into him. My human gasps in surprise pain at first, but quickly relaxes once I'm fully inside him. I hope he's ready for the pleasure of a life time, I think, licking his neck in the process.

He groaned in a mixure of pain and pleasure as he felt his asshole widens with the demon dog's phallus entering him. He panted when he hilted inside, blushing from the warmth and fire of needing to get himself bred by his pet. He pets his head in return of the lick as he allows him to continue.
(02-28-2019, 05:39 AM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: He groaned in a mixure of pain and pleasure as he felt his asshole widens with the demon dog's phallus entering him. He panted when he hilted inside, blushing from the warmth and fire of needing to get himself bred by his pet. He pets his head in return of the lick as he allows him to continue.

I start humping him, trying to find his pleasure spot. As I'm doing this, my human is groaning in either pain or he's really aroused; it doesn't matter though, since I finally found it...right...here! My human gasps, panting and moaning as I increase my thrusts over and over, getting rougher as I continue, my claw marks sinking into his skin as I'm thrusting. My fur on my body instantly flames out, not hurting my human. My eyes get brighter as I can feel my seed coming. I growl violently, whimpering every now and then, as my thrusts get more erratic. I hear my human, yelling at me in pleasure.

(Sorry if the sex scene isn't good; first time doing these types of mpregs)

He groaned at the thrusting. While his rough pounding and his claw marks sinking into him was causing him pain, he was also feeling immense pleasure coming from his ass. He pants and moans in pleasure as his own cock was flopping from the pounding. He can feel his knot forming as he was about to reach his own release. At this point, he was accepting his fate and allowing him to claim his form.
(02-28-2019, 05:55 AM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: He groaned at the thrusting. While his rough pounding and his claw marks sinking into him was causing him pain, he was also feeling immense pleasure coming from his ass. He pants and moans in pleasure as his own cock was flopping from the pounding. He can feel his knot forming as he was about to reach his own release. At this point, he was accepting his fate and allowing him to claim his form.

I get more violent as I finally release my seed into my human, my huge knot forming in the process. The amount of seed in him, gives him a bit of a belly. I keep thrusting until there is no more of my seed to come out, adding at the end, my essense that heats up the seed, giving them Hell Hound abilities. Soon, my litter will here, I think, in happiness. I stop my thrust, quickly biting into my human's neck, binding him to me permanently.

He cries out from the the strong climax of the hell hound. The human pant as he hits his climax at the same time. He shudders from the heat within his belly from the cum. He then yelped as he felt the creature biting on his neck, he felt it burn on his neck feeling it itch quite badly.
(02-28-2019, 06:17 AM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: He cries out from the the strong climax of the hell hound. The human pant as he hits his climax at the same time. He shudders from the heat within his belly from the cum. He then yelped as he felt the creature biting on his neck, he felt it burn on his neck feeling it itch quite badly.

After I bit my human, I see him squirm in discomfort from the bite on his neck, so I lick it, causing the mark to heal a little bit. I get my claws out of him, essentially, laying on top of him, waiting till my knot goes down. My human rubs my back fur, causing me to whimper in content. Now that I marked him, I can talk to him telepathically and feel his emotions. So, mate, this is a surprise for you? I say in his head. My human flinches in surprise at that.

I stare at the hell hound in complete shock. I just been pushed on the floor, screwed, and now appairantly being able to communicate with it. "Which part, the part where you screwed me or the transformation part?" he asked sarcastically. "an you please explain to me what the hell is going on?!"
(03-01-2019, 06:24 AM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: I stare at the hell hound in complete shock. I just been pushed on the floor, screwed, and now appairantly being able to communicate with it. "Which part, the part where you screwed me or the transformation part?" he asked sarcastically. "an you please explain to me what the hell is going on?!"

I stare at him in confusion. Both? I suppose. I am a Hell Hound. I was born in hell, but because I was the runt of the litter, I wasn't worthy enough to be a part of Satan's Army. They put me with other puppies in the human realm in a pet store that was dark and closed. I have waited for days, before I even met you, wishing to find someone to take care of me, love and give me affection; then, you showed up, a college student looking for a companion, but when I looked into your eyes, I knew then and there, you are my mate. Now, at the time, I was a mere puppy,  not mature enough to breed you, and you smelt fertile, my mate. Now that I am mature enough...you see where this is going, yes? I bit you as well, for two reasons; one, to show others that you are mine; two, to complete our bond, and make us one. I show my teeth in what appears to be a grin.

The male human sweatdropped at the explanation. "Wait, you're implying that you'rr able to make puppies with me? That I'm apparently fertile?" He asked blushing hotly at the answer as he felt warmth within his bloated belly.
(03-01-2019, 11:42 PM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: The male human sweatdropped at the explanation. "Wait, you're implying that you'rr able to make puppies with me? That I'm apparently fertile?" He asked blushing hotly at the answer as he felt warmth within his bloated belly.

I nodded my head in agreement. I get off my mate to smell his stomach, to lay down in front of him, closing my eyes in content. Yes, in a few months, you'll be giving birth to them the same way they were conceived. I'm not sure about how many will be in you, mate. Just know, in the next few weeks, you should experience pregnancy symptoms, but they'll be twice as bad since you're carrying Hell Hounds, and not babies. Don't worry, they'll go away. By the way, since you're carrying Hell Hounds, you'll have cravings for lots of meat, be it from a live animal or human, or just raw meat in general. Sometimes your stomach would heat up painfully, and my kind in the womb can get very violent, but you'll survive the birth, it'll just be a painful one, but if we prepare in advance, then it won't be as bad. I lick his stomach, feeling my seed starting to form our pups.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,730 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,841 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,189 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,965 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,265 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,095 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,197 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8