Mpreg Demon
Adam howls as pleasure and pain mixed and he felt like he would explode. "Please oh my god please let me cum, please fuck me. I will do anything. Oh god. Oh Kage."
Kage thought for a moment and grinned. "Sorry. But this will be your punishment. From today to the birth, I won't allow you to cum. You can have as much sex as possible but for every man that fucks you, you have to do what I say. No matter what, you will have to do it." Kage explained.
Adam whines and wiggles his ass. "Yes anything, but please fuck me. fuck me hard and fast. oh kage."
"Sorry. But all you get is a spanking." Kage stayed before he started to spank Adam's ass. Suddenly, the tentacle monster entered Adam and squirmed in his womb.
Adam moaned with each slap to his ass making him harder. Then he screams as the tentacle monster made it's way into his womb and he sobbed in pleasure wishing he could cum.
Large grinned as he rubbed Adam's belly. "Now then. Tomorrow, go to school and wear the tightest clothes. Then, just ask to go to the bathroom. Plain and simple." He explained.
"Yes Kage." Adam said and tried to get to sleep with a hard on but found it difficult so he cuddled up to Kage and eventually fell asleep.
Kage grinned as Adam slept. As they slept, Kage's belly grew to a large size. His belly reached an octoplet size before the morning came. "Wake up Adam. School is about to start."
Adam wakes up from dreams of Kage doing so many things to him, like tying him up in the bathroom for anyone and everyone to fuck him, then Kage having his own way with him. "Ok he tries to ignore his hard cock and made his way to shower and eat before putting on a pair of tight leather pants, a form fitting button up shirt and some boots black leather knee high boots. "Well how do I look?" he asks as he twirls around in a circle.
Kage grinned. "Very sexy. Now get going. And remember your order." He stated.
Adam nodded and went to his class then waited about ten min, before heading out to the nearest bathroom. Once he got there he looked around and waited wondering what Kage was up to.
Before Adam leave, a handsome entered the bathroom. Before Adam could say anything, the other student pulled down Adam's pants and started to fuck him.
Adam moans and screams as he is fucked by the handsome male. He then moans louder when the male came within him.
The male left the bathroom and soon was replaced by another. The second male fucked Adam and left like the first. Soon, two males entered, then three, then eventually, ten males started to fuck Adam in his ass, his mouth and his bellybutton.
Adam moans and screams in pleasure as he is fucked over and over again. Filled with cum and more outside the room waiting to fill him up more.
Hours later, the entire student body had finished fucking Adam, Adam was teleported back to his apartment. "So...how did it go?" Kage asked as he was swollen with his new brood.
Adam groans loudly as he feels all the cum slosh around inside him and the tentacle monster squirming happily and swimming around in it. "It went really good." Adam purrs happily. He gave up on truly caring about begin able to cum. He can now enjoy all the pleasure of being fucked.
Kage smiled. "Good. Now tell me, how many fucked you?" He asked.
"The whole school so about 1500 people in total? I don't really know exactly how many." Adam says then moans softly as the monster inside of him pushes against his stomach making it bulge.
Kage grins. "Well that won't do. What did I tell you? Now you have to do something for me again." He stated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,410 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,674 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,414 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,071 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,769 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99) Gamerkid134 31 4,398 03-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: kcoop99
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,956 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,129 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,979 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27