Mpreg Demon
"Oh yes Kage. Anything for you master." He whispers the last word and looks up at the demon lustfully and teasingly.
Kage grins. "Good. I have a skirt I want you to wear. Go to the most populated area in the city wearing the skirt and no underwear. You'll have a vibrating dildo shoved far up your ass and all you have to do is get enough large objects, shove them up your ass and carry them back here." He instructed.
"What kind of large objects?" Adam asks as he pulls off all his clothes then pulls on a purple sweater and the skirt which only comes up a little above his knees and a belt to keep his hard cock from showing. He then brings the skirt up and over his ass and presents it to Kage. "Here you go Master."
Kage grins at Adam's skirt. "Looking good. And anything really. Bananas, pipe tubes, large vegetables, anything that looks life a dick." He explained.
Adam moans softly "I'm ready for the vibrator now." he then asks. "How many things and I supposed to get?
Kage thought for a moment. "I would say 50. If you get over a hundred, I might reward you." He stated.
"Ok Master Kage. I'm ready to go. You gonna stay here or follow me?" He asks once he fixes up his hair and adds a little make up to help make him look even more like a woman.
"I'll wait for you here. Don't disappoint me." Kage stated.
"Aren't you forgetting to do something? The vibrator so far up my ass part?" Adam asks with a raised eyebrow.
Kage grinned as he picked up a vibrating dildo and shoved it very far up his ass. "Get going. Let's see if your up for the challenge."
Adam moaned and left the dorm and walked to the park where a really big farmers market was going on. It was around suppertime so there was too many there but he still had to be careful. He was able to snag all kinds of fruit and vegetables and a few trinkets and stuff. Some apples, oranges, bananas, corn, a couple melons, a big wooden figurine etc. All in all he snagged around 46 items before moving on to a sex shop. He got a few huge dildos and a special enormous doggy dong one with an inflatable knot to make 51, but he wanted 100 so he made his way to a huge store and got a little bit of a lot of stuff. he got 101 things just to be safe and by the time he got back to the dorm he was so stuffed and so horny he needed to fuck so badly he would do anything.
Kage looked to see Adam enter the room. "So, how much stuff did you stuff in your ass?" He asked.
"101 things up this ass of mine." Adam moaned softly. "I feel so full."
Kage smiled. "Well done. Perhaps you do deserve some reward. First, get all that stuff out of you." Kage stated.
Adam moans as he takes off all his clothes and gets on his hands and knees with his ass facing Kage he starts to push everything out. He put all the sex toys of to one side for later usage. The tentacle monster inside of him helped by pushing stuff out and letting a tentacle slide out his ass and wiggle around before slipping back inside.
Kage grinned as he watched Adam pushed all the items out. "Good boy. Now for your reward." He stated as he started to trace circles around Adam's hole, teasing him.
"Oh yes Master Kage, please I've been a good boy. Please." Adam begged as he writhed and wiggled below the demon.
Kage grinned as he slipped a single finger into Adam. "I don't know. If you beg and plead I might."
"Oh please Master I need you in me, please pound into me, turn me into nothing but putty in your hands, please fuck me so hard I won't be walking for weeks, pump me so full of your cum I wont be able to move. Hell, Thrust your whole body into me I don't care. I'll carry you around in my belly all day just please fuck me I need it." He begs and pleads wantonly as he pushes back against the finger in him withing it was the whole fist.
Kage grins. "I don't know. Only if you carry more. Carry enough to make you burst." He suggested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,410 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,671 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,407 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,071 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,769 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99) Gamerkid134 31 4,397 03-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: kcoop99
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,953 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,118 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,976 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27