Mpreg birth clinic
(03-16-2014, 05:29 AM)Four Wrote: "Im sorry about that..." she said playing with his fingers "how is the rib? want more medicine?" she asked smiling and kising his hand

i think i need more medicine. *he said, felting the tears in his face, missing his sister*
(03-16-2014, 05:33 AM)Four Wrote: she nodded stood up and went to the Iv and injected more pain medicine and came back to him "Oh Jeremy....how can I help?" she asked taking his hand once again

No, i am ok *he said, crying (hormones)* i just miss Alice, so much, oh, my little sister how can she be okay without me? She has no friends, people think she's weird ... I was the one who played with her, the only friend she had. I was the one who wiped her tears, I was the one who was with her when she was sick, I was the one who danced and sang with her. My mother and my friends also liked it.
(03-16-2014, 05:47 AM)Four Wrote: she rubbed his back "shhh....I´m sure she if fine, a girl like her shouldnt have much problems getting friends," she said smiling

yes, she's really nice, but she was shy, she loved books and was very intelligent, so the other kids did not like her. They called her crazy. I remember one day she came crying from school, and when I asked why, she told me that the other kids did not play with her, and cursed her crazy. So I comforted her, made a hot chocolate for her, and hugged her. Then I made popcorn, and put movies for us to watch.
(03-16-2014, 06:04 AM)Four Wrote: "that was very nice of you to do dear" Alice said "you´ll make a great father for your boys" she said smiling "I was bullied as well, Im sure she will be fine"

Thanks. Why were you bullied? (don't worry about his sister, she will visit him later, with his friends, but he doesn't know about it)
(03-16-2014, 06:29 AM)Four Wrote: "I used to be fat and use glasses...." she said smilnig (okay, what should happen next though?)

(i don't know. i have to sleep now, can we continue this tomorrow?)
*Jeremy hugs Alice and says* some kids can be really bad. but i don't care if you were fat and use glasses, i still love you, because what's really counts is what are you inside, and you are a great person. if you were fat now, i will still love you, my dear mermaid *he said, smiling*
Zeke is in this room, looking in the mirror at how much his body has changed during his pregnancy. His belly is so massive to the point where it appears it may burst, and now he has developed two large breasts to fight his young with.
kik: jt_stevens94
Bob picks Jason up and feeds him again, before putting him in the moses basket again and then heading to bed for a well-earned rest.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(03-16-2014, 09:51 PM)Four Wrote: She kissed his forehead "its all right, thank you.....you are so kind..." she said smiling helding him close

Jeremy kiss her lips, and put a movie in the DVD. So, he lay in the bed with Alice, and watch the movie
(03-17-2014, 05:17 AM)Tiberias Wrote: Zeke is in this room, looking in the mirror at how much his body has changed during his pregnancy. His belly is so massive to the point where it appears it may burst, and now he has developed two large breasts to fight his young with.

*Jeremy knocks on the door of his neighbor room* Hello. *He said, greeting friendly Zeke and smiling* How are you? My name is Jeremy. we are neighbor room. What is your name?
(03-18-2014, 01:03 AM)Four Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 04:05 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(03-16-2014, 09:51 PM)Four Wrote: She kissed his forehead "its all right, thank you.....you are so kind..." she said smiling helding him close

Jeremy kiss her lips, and put a movie in the DVD. So, he lay in the bed with Alice, and watch the movie

Alice smiled and gigled as they watched a comedy, yet fell asleep in the bed with him tired after a long day at work

Jeremy woke up, went to the bathroom and took a very relaxing bath. Then, he got dressed, brushed his teeth and combed his hair. He would have to buy some clothes, since when his father banished him from home, he just picks up two shirts, beyond the clothes he was wearing. At the bar, he bought some shirts, since the clothes he had not covered his belly anymore.
(03-19-2014, 01:42 AM)Four Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 12:36 AM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 01:03 AM)Four Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 04:05 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:

Alice smiled and gigled as they watched a comedy, yet fell asleep in the bed with him tired after a long day at work

Jeremy woke up, went to the bathroom and took a very relaxing bath. Then, he got dressed, brushed his teeth and combed his hair. He would have to buy some clothes, since when his father banished him from home, he just picks up two shirts, beyond the clothes he was wearing. At the bar, he bought some shirts, since the clothes he had not covered his belly anymore.

His boys were up and awake already kicking softly and when he returned Alice was up as well and smiled kindly at him "morning"

(in what month is Jeremy? and thoughts on the future for them?)

Morning *Jeremy say and kiss Alice in her lips*

(Jeremy is in his 8° month and today his sister will visit him -She ran away from home and was living with Jeremy's best friends, Tom and Will, and they will visit Jeremy. But Jeremy doesn't know it)
(03-19-2014, 02:02 AM)Four Wrote: She blushes and grins as he kisses her a bit worried of what if the superiors find out she fell for a patient but doesnt says a thing it was exiting what was going on, it was an instant attraction, as if the two had been made for the other, "you feeling okay dear?" she asked touching the part of his belly that wasnt covered by his shirt "we need to get you new clothes..."

Yes, we really do... I'm so big, i feel like a whale *He said, laughing and rubbing his belly*
(03-19-2014, 03:05 AM)Four Wrote: "well you are carrying triplets, you are actually on the small size for three babies love" she said smiling hugging him, taking his hand to lead him to go get partenity clothes

Thank you, sweet *he said and went with Alice buy some clothes*
(03-19-2014, 03:19 AM)Four Wrote: They got him so nice clothes and when they returned one of Alice friends told them Jeremy had visits

wow, visits? *Jeremy smile* who can it be?

*He see his little sister, Alice, and his best friends, Tom and Will, and start crying with happiness*

*He hugs Alice (his sister)* Oh, Alice, you grew up. *He says, looking at she*

*She smile at him and says, looking at his belly* You grew up too, Mad Hatter. *He smile back, and hug she again, crying in happiness*
Jeremy: How are you? and how did you get here? Mom and Dad left you see me?

Alice: I'm fine, and you? Tom and Will helped me to get here, cause i ran away from our house.

Jeremy: You ran away from our house? when, why?

Alice: Well, when dad kicked you, I got so mad that i ran away. I went to Will and Tom's house and they helped me finding you.

Jeremy looks up to Tom and Will, and say "Thanks". Then, he hugs Will and Tom.

Tom: why did not you tell us that you were pregnant? we could have helped you, we would let you live with us

Jeremy: R-really? I thought that since my father did not accept me, my friends also did not accept me.

Will: Of course we will accept you, man. you are like a brother for us. We like you for who you are inside, we didn't care if you are pregnant.

Jeremy: Thanks. *Jeremy hugs Tom and Will, them he hugs Alice too, feeling happier than ever*

Jeremy looks at Alice (you), and says: Alice, i would like you know my little sister, Alice.

Alice say to you: Hello, i am Alice. Nice to meet you. You are beautiful. Are you my brother's girlfriend?
(03-21-2014, 07:19 PM)Four Wrote: Alice remains in the back letting Jeremy have his little family reunion and she can´t help but smile at seeing how happy he is. She is a bit taken aback when he brings the attention to her and smiles at his sister Alice "Hi Alice, nice to meet you as well, Jeremy has talked to me a lot about you..." she blushed "thanks and...." she paused as she and Jeremy had never really talked about it, so she looked at him in the eyes asking silently if they were a couple now before answering Alice.

Jeremy looks to Alice, answering silently yes, they were a couple now.
(03-22-2014, 10:07 PM)Four Wrote: "and....yes, I am your brother´s girflriend..." she said grinning at the words and reached for his hand.

Alice (his sister) hugs Alice, and says

*Thanks. Thanks a lot. my brother was so lonely*
(03-23-2014, 07:11 PM)Four Wrote: "you don´t need to thank me...I love your brother" Alice said to her hugging her back

Alice (sister) smile, and Jeremy kiss Alice (you), saying: i love you too
(03-26-2014, 08:55 PM)Four Wrote: Alice grinned at Jeremy squeezing his hand really happy to clear things in that area and start making plans for them in the future

Jeremy was smiling to Alice when he felt a very strong pain in his belly (juts a contraction, the babies are not going to born now). He moans and rub his belly until the pain passes
(03-26-2014, 11:59 PM)Four Wrote: "you okay dear?" Alice asked her boyfriend as they sat down at his room so he can chat with his sister and friends as they all look at Alice a bit strange wondering how she and Jeremy got together.

Yes, i'm fine. it was just a contraction, but i'm fine. * the babies were kicking, so, Jeremy rubs his belly and start to sing, trying to calm down the babies. Jeremy has a really beautiful voice, and the babies stop kicking*
(03-27-2014, 12:08 AM)Four Wrote: "it could be a training contraction but if you feel one again tell me," she said and smiling at how he sings to his babies really amazed he is so caring of them even under the circumstances he conceived them, and it made her wonder if he would be as happy to carry a child that was hers....and blushed at the thought, as she could really see her and Jeremy living together.

Jeremy looks to Alice, imagining he and her, the triplets, and his sister, like a big and happy family

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,796 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,397 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,613 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,269 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,056 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,760 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,883 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  O Public Birth Bellygurl 15 4,792 12-24-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,805 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22