Mpreg birth clinic
(03-27-2014, 12:31 AM)Four Wrote: Alice answers some questions to his sister of his state and reassures her she will take care of him never letting go of his hand

Jeremy whispers to Will and Tom, telling them about his plan. He says goodbye to Alice, and go out with Tom and Will. At 21:00 he is back, but he is so tired he falls asleep in the car. (Alice doesn't know, but Jeremy went buy a present to Alice)
(03-27-2014, 12:51 AM)Four Wrote: Alice and anotheer nurse come out with a stretcher to get Jeremy back inside to the clinic "he looks so tired, be careful."Alice said as they help to get him on the stretcher as he´s to heavy to be simply carried inside "did you guys had fun? was he okay while out?" Alice asked as they wheeled Jeremy back inside to his room so he could rest more comfortably

Jeremy wakes up, and try to find Alice (you)
(03-27-2014, 01:39 AM)Four Wrote: Alice was in her own room in the midwife´s quarters, she was reading a book having little progress as her mind kept drifting to Jeremy, she sighted...why did she had to fall for him so quickly and easily?

*Jeremy enter in Alice's room, and says, gently*Alice, I was thinking and ... I need to talk to you. meet me at the restaurant today 21:00. I'll be there. I bought this dress for you, I thought it would match the color of your eyes. You can go with it if you want. Oh, before I go, I want to ask you something. what's your last name?
(03-27-2014, 02:00 AM)Four Wrote: Alice looked up "tonight? you sure?" she asked but nodded yet tried to not look that eager even if she was. She looked at the dress "its gorgeous, Ill wear it gladly, but it must have been expensive...you shouldn´t have....oh...its...its Daniels" she said

Who is Daniels?
(03-27-2014, 02:05 AM)Four Wrote: Alilce chuckled "Alice Daniels....that´s my lastname" she said grinning

Oh. ok, sorry. So... se you later *He said. He was a bit nervous, but went to the closed, put a suit, and went to the restaurant*
(03-27-2014, 02:22 AM)Four Wrote: Alice got ready and went to meet him at the restaurant not sure what was going on but she was nervous, she entered and found him sitting alone in one of the tables, he looked quite handsome in a suit and a bit older, not that she minded he was younger than her. "hi Jeremmy" she said sitting down

Hello, sweet. *Jeremy saids, smiling. The man at the Piano start to play a song, and Jeremy takes the stage and says: that is is for you, Alice. Then, he started to sing "Burning Love" (Elvis Presley) with his beautiful voice.*

*As the song ended, Jeremy motioned to the man on the piano, and he began to play a beautiful song that Jeremy knew Alice would recognize (part of your world reprise)*

(Jeremy sings)
What would I give
To live where you are?
What would I pay
To stay here beside you?
What would I do to see you
Smiling at me?

Where would we walk?
Where would we run?
If we could stay all day in the sun!
Just you and me,
And i could be,
Part of your world ...

Jeremy leaves the stage and walks slowly up to alice, while singing the last verse of the song.

I do not know when,
I do not know how,
But I know something's starting right now ...

* Jeremy reaches alice, kneels and pulls out a small black box from his pocket *

Watch and you'll see,
Someday I'll be

* Jeremy opens the box, revealing a small golden ring. *

Part of your world!

Alice Daniels, will you marry me?
(03-27-2014, 03:21 AM)Four Wrote: Alice was mezmerized watching him sing and it was very hard not to be when he sang so well, she loved Elivis and couldnt believe he was dedicating that to her and then singing a Disney song...she liked disney as well....she was really surprised when he proposed and blinked as everyone watched....was he really proposing? now? after three days? It was madness, he didnt even knew her last name till an hour ago, is brain was screaming no, but she smiled and grinned "of course I will!" she said exited ignoring the rational side of her mind.

(Really, just three days? i tought it was more, but O.K) (Alice don't have to say yes if she don't want or if she thinks it's too early)

*jeremy did not want to tell Alice that he had gone to the hospital, and the doctor said her birth canal was too tight, and that he could die in childbirth. So he asked her to marry because he wanted to live his "happily ever after" before dying. He stood up to hug Alice, but screamed when he felt a sharp pain in his belly and felt water dripping between his legs. his water had broken*

-Alice... I think my water just broke. The babies are coming *he said, scared*
(03-27-2014, 08:17 PM)Four Wrote: (I really dont know how long it has been XD and its okay)

They hugged tightly and Alice was really shocked to hear him scream as she felt her shoes get wet "its okay Jeremy, we will just go back to the clinic," she said rubbing his back as he helped him to the car so they could go back "breathe dear" she said as she put on the seat bealt and drived as fast as she could back to the clinic

Jeremy breath deeply and smiled. "I'm going to be daddy" he tought.
(03-27-2014, 08:21 PM)Four Wrote: She smiled and took his hand "and...and I a mommy?" she asked still unsure if he would be okay with her filling that role

Yes, of course, i would love if you could be the mom of my child *he said, putting her hands in his belly*
(03-27-2014, 08:27 PM)Four Wrote: She smiled and kissed his hand giving him her answer that way, theere were little cars on the road so Alice managed to get them quite soon to the clinic, "wait here, Ill go get a wheel chair," she said running inside and coming quickly with the wheel chair "how close are your contractions?" she asked at him calmly not knowing in the least she might loose him that night,

I'm fine, i can walk to my room. i don't know about the contractions, i think they are about half an hour
(03-27-2014, 08:34 PM)Four Wrote: "just get into the chair dear, I don´t wanna risk you falling or something," she said insisting and taking note of the time between contractions, as she wheeled him to his room. "into what you wanna change?" she asked as his suit was wet with amniotic fluid

(sorry, but i didn't understand the last question. into what?)
(03-27-2014, 08:37 PM)Four Wrote: (his clothes, what he wants to change into)

(ok)

Well, what are my opitions?
(03-27-2014, 08:45 PM)Four Wrote: " a gown, a tshirt and underware or well umm naked?" she asked "or really whatever will make you feel comfortable

wll, i think i will be naked, i feels uncortable with a gown
(03-27-2014, 08:50 PM)Four Wrote: Alice nodded and blushed as she helped him out of his clothes.

Jeremy blushed too, but take out his clotches.
(03-27-2014, 08:56 PM)Four Wrote: "its fine....you are my fiance after all," she said grinning "let me check your dilation okay?"

Okay, dear... sorry, but, what are the birth plans?
(03-27-2014, 09:03 PM)Four Wrote: "you can stay in bed and either deliver on your back, while I support your legs, we could also bring stir-ups if you prefer, or you could be on your side, there is also the option of being on your fours, bringing a birthing stool so you can squat, or I can prepare a birthing pool if you would prefer," she said listing the different options

well, i prefer doing it at the bed. can someone stay with me?
(03-27-2014, 09:10 PM)Four Wrote: "of course, you want me to call someone else?" she asked

yes, he is in the clinic. it's Will (my friend who came to visit me). I could call Alice, but she is too young, and if something goes wrong, i don't want her to see me dye.
(03-27-2014, 09:15 PM)Four Wrote: "I call him then" she shook her head "dont be silly you wont die," she said leaving for a second to go fetch his friend

Jeremy lay in the bed, breathing trough a contraction.
(03-27-2014, 09:22 PM)Four Wrote: Alice came back with Will, she took his hand and played with his hand "thats it breathe, you are doing amazingly"

Alice, how many centimeter i am dilated?
(03-27-2014, 09:27 PM)Four Wrote: "six darling, you are close," she said and smiled

Thanks God *he said, breathing deeply and slowly*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,802 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,397 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,615 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,284 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,057 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,760 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,884 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  O Public Birth Bellygurl 15 4,792 12-24-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,839 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22