Mpreg birth clinic
Bob did as instructed.

"Always said that if I ever gave birth it would be in water with a whale song CD on in the background." Bob replies. "Walking is far too painful because I'm pretty sure that the baby's head is sitting in my pelvis."
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
"Any music will do me, whale song or not." Bob smiles.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(03-09-2014, 12:43 AM)Four Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 12:40 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: -Oh, thank you. yes, we can talk about it if it was not a trouble.

Of course not!" she said smiling getting her midwife kit and an ultrasound machine "so...start at the beggining" she said taking his arm first to take his blood pressure

-Weel... 9 months ago, my life was perfect. I has family, a father, a mother, and a cute seven years old sister, named alice. I had a house, with my room, and lots of books cause i love reading. And i had a beautiful and smart girlfriend, Named Wendy. She was so sweet, i love her. and I... I was a 17 years old boy, Tall and a little muscular, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

But one day, I was walking home from a party, when I felt a strong smell. It was chloroform, and I fainted. When I woke up, a man was in front of me, holding me in a bed. He took off my clothes, and ... *Starts crying* Oh, alice, it was terrible, he raped me. When he finished, put a rag with chloroform on my face, and I fainted again. I woke up on the street, without my clothes, alone. I went back to my house, and, 2 months later, i found out i was pregnant. I told my parents, and they kicked me out of home. my sister and my mom wanted me to stay, but my dad did not believe me when I said I had been raped. He threw me out of the house, saying: "You were foolish enough to get pregnant, now will be foolish enough to live alone, "preggy boy"."

I spoke with Wendy, I told her about my pregnancy and asked to stay with her, but she was mad because he thought I had betrayed her. No one of my friends want to help me, so i had to live alone on the streets without money, sleeping in cardboard boxes or anything else. The only thing I had was a ring that Wendy had given me, and I sold it to get money for food. The winter was terrible, i felt so cold. but in the end, even the money for food ran out, and then I was not anything new. For me, it would have been very easy to let me die, so I would not suffer anymore. but my babies needed me, so I did the only thing he could: look for a job. But nobody wanted to give employment to a pregnant boy. The only place I could find a job was in a "pregnant man sexy club", where people could pay for sex with us. I did not take the job in the beginning but after a week without eating, I was desperate, and afraid, so I took it. In my first day there, tree teenage boys chosed me. They were paying well, so my boss (the bar owner) ordered me to go with them. I needed the money, so i went... and they...they *cry again* Oh, alice, i'm sorry, I regret what I did, but it was the only way to stay alive, and keep my babies alive. Sorry to ask you to listen to this, but i was feeling so lonely. *cry and hugs himself*.
Bob is overcome by another contraction.

(03-09-2014, 02:16 AM)Four Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 02:00 AM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 12:43 AM)Four Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 12:40 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: -Oh, thank you. yes, we can talk about it if it was not a trouble.

Of course not!" she said smiling getting her midwife kit and an ultrasound machine "so...start at the beggining" she said taking his arm first to take his blood pressure

-Weel... 9 months ago, my life was perfect. I has family, a father, a mother, and a cute seven years old sister, named alice. I had a house, with my room, and lots of books cause i love reading. And i had a beautiful and smart girlfriend, Named Wendy. She was so sweet, i love her. and I... I was a 17 years old boy, Tall and a little muscular, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

But one day, I was walking home from a party, when I felt a strong smell. It was chloroform, and I fainted. When I woke up, a man was in front of me, holding me in a bed. He took off my clothes, and ... *Starts crying* Oh, alice, it was terrible, he raped me. When he finished, put a rag with chloroform on my face, and I fainted again. I woke up on the street, without my clothes, alone. I went back to my house, and, 2 months later, i found out i was pregnant. I told my parents, and they kicked me out of home. my sister and my mom wanted me to stay, but my dad did not believe me when I said I had been raped. He threw me out of the house, saying: "You were foolish enough to get pregnant, now will be foolish enough to live alone, "preggy boy"."

I spoke with Wendy, I told her about my pregnancy and asked to stay with her, but she was mad because he thought I had betrayed her. No one of my friends want to help me, so i had to live alone on the streets without money, sleeping in cardboard boxes or anything else. The only thing I had was a ring that Wendy had given me, and I sold it to get money for food. The winter was terrible, i felt so cold. but in the end, even the money for food ran out, and then I was not anything new. For me, it would have been very easy to let me die, so I would not suffer anymore. but my babies needed me, so I did the only thing he could: look for a job. But nobody wanted to give employment to a pregnant boy. The only place I could find a job was in a "pregnant man sexy club", where people could pay for sex with us. I did not take the job in the beginning but after a week without eating, I was desperate, and afraid, so I took it. In my first day there, tree teenage boys chosed me. They were paying well, so my boss (the bar owner) ordered me to go with them. I needed the money, so i went... and they...they *cry again* Oh, alice, i'm sorry, I regret what I did, but it was the only way to stay alive, and keep my babies alive. Sorry to ask you to listen to this, but i was feeling so lonely. *cry and hugs himself*.

Alice is silent hearing his story and is having a hard time keeping herself composed but imagines it wond to Jeremy any good if she starts crying and becomes a mess. She hugs him tenderly and kisses his forehead "its all right dont feel bad about telling me anything I will never judge or critize and I think you are brave and made a wise choice coming here, can you tell me the name of this bar? of this boss? we need to denounce them" she said hugging him "and now that you have told me this rest assure I wont tell anyone one and it will actually help me look after you and your babies better

Well, the bar doesn't have a name, you know, it was just a house. and the boss never teel us his name, we just call him by boss. Thanks by suporting me. Can I ask you someting?
(03-09-2014, 02:25 AM)Four Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 02:21 AM)tjopj44 Wrote:

Well, the bar doesn't have a name, you know, it was just a house. and the boss never teel us his name, we just call him by boss. Thanks by suporting me. Can I ask you someting?

Alice bites her llip and nodding having wanting to go after the people that hurt him. "yes, ask"
[/quote]

I am afraid i have caught some disease in that bar... i am afraid i could die after giving birth. If thats happens, if a die after having mu babies, can you please take care of them? can you adopt them if i don't survive?
(03-09-2014, 02:35 AM)Four Wrote: Alice looks at Jeremy "you mean like AIDs? she asked softly and nodded seriously "if that happens I´ll adopt them Jeremy they will be mine dont worry" she said putting the AIDs test in the list of his checkup

Thank's, Alice, Really, really thanks. I feel much better now, knowing that my kids will be fine, even if i die.

*Jeremy smiles, and hugs Alice*
(03-09-2014, 02:52 AM)Four Wrote: She smiled and nodded taking his vitals that to her heartache werent coming that well but she smiled at him kindly and huggged him back.

She took an AIDs test and send it to the laboratory "ready to see your babies?" she asked with a smile

Yes, of course :D
But i don't know how many babies i'm having.
(03-09-2014, 03:03 AM)Four Wrote: "well we will find out now in a moment" she said applying the gel into his belly and turning the machine on the room feeling with the sound of more than one baby heart beat

(he is having twins right? and should he really have Aids? Im all for that just making sure)

(No, he shouldn't have AIDS, but tree babies)
Bob cries out in pain.

(03-09-2014, 03:08 AM)Four Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 03:05 AM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 03:03 AM)Four Wrote: "well we will find out now in a moment" she said applying the gel into his belly and turning the machine on the room feeling with the sound of more than one baby heart beat

(he is having twins right? and should he really have Aids? Im all for that just making sure)

(No, he shouldn't have AIDS, but tree babies)

(okay :))

Alice? *Jeremy ask, noticing Alice's smile*
Are my babies good?
(03-09-2014, 03:14 AM)Four Wrote: "well your triplets are just healthy Jeremy you have done an amazing job with taking care of them, want to know genders?" she asked smiling

H-How many babies? Triplets? Oh my God... i feel so happy. Of corse i want to know te genders
(03-09-2014, 03:21 AM)Four Wrote: Alice smiled moving the wand around "well....its three boys congratulations Jeremy!" she said exited

Oh, tree boys... that's great *Jeremy says, crying tears of happiness*
(03-09-2014, 03:25 AM)Four Wrote: "they are identical so you will have trouble telling the three apart," she teasead smiling letting him see his sons more on the screen and prtining some pictures for him

Oh, they are beautiful.
(03-09-2014, 06:52 AM)Four Wrote: Alice smiles and nods "they are" she says as they bring him the results of the AIDs test and smiles "well you are negative for the test Jeremy so you are clean...you think there is anything else you might have gotten infected with?" she asked worried about him and his sons

Well, i don't know. Sorry, but I have no idea...
(03-09-2014, 07:03 AM)Four Wrote: Alice nodded "I run some other tests to be on the safe side, now have you had ever gotten a gynecological exam during the pregnancy or experienced any ache or symptom out of the normal?" she asked

No, i feel normal.
(03-09-2014, 07:13 AM)Four Wrote: "okay, Ill do the gynecological exam quite quickly" she said bringing the stirups and going to wash her hands

(after this what would you like to happen?)

i think Jeremy and Alice can go out and have a Dinner together, watch some movies, talk about alice's life...
(03-09-2014, 07:17 AM)Four Wrote: "okay, Ill do the gynecological exam quite quickly" she said bringing the stirups and going to wash her hands "maybe after this you will want to go out for a bit?"she asked smiling

(okay)

Yes, i would love to go out with you...
(03-09-2014, 07:23 AM)Four Wrote: she smiled sitting in the stool with gloved hands "Ill be gentle but I need you to part your legs and relax" she said calmly

Ok *Jeremy part his legs*
(03-09-2014, 07:27 AM)Four Wrote: her fingers entered his opening checking his walls for any infection or damage "Jeremy in that bar....they were rough with you?" she asked softly as his walls were damaged and lascerated in a way only forced intercourse could and they were too recent to be of the time he got pregnant

Actually, yes, they were. In my first day there, when the tree teenage boys chosed me, the tree made, you know, anal sex *jeremy says blushing* the tree at the same time... My ass was aching for weeks. I wanted to beg them to stop, but I could not because of my babies...

(sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,863 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,414 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,686 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,420 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,071 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,080 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,769 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,966 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  O Public Birth Bellygurl 15 4,804 12-24-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,154 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22