Mpreg birth clinic
(03-14-2014, 06:08 AM)Four Wrote: Alice had to park the car as she almost crashed by the feeling he caused her and kissed him back her arms pulling him closer not wanting to let this sweet guy go

Jeremy kissed Alice until he couldn't breath, then stopped and look at her eyes.
-Wow. - He said, wanting to say "i love you" but afraid he could scare her
(03-14-2014, 06:23 AM)Four Wrote: "wow indeed" she said smiling and kissing his cheeks "you should have told me you were that of a good kisser..." she said turning the car back on driving to the clinic so he could go rest

Thanks *He said, blushing* you are a good kisse too... in all my hole life, i neve kissed a girl like you.
(03-14-2014, 06:32 AM)Four Wrote: She smiled "me neither....so...." she said taking his hand and grinning "what should we do about all of this...?"

Well, maybe we can watch some movies in my room tomorrow, and have dinner here *He saids*
(03-14-2014, 06:44 AM)Four Wrote: "sounds good to me" she said helping him to his room "you all right?" she asked making a quick check on his babies just by a slight touch on his belly

Yes, i'm fine. But i think my babies are awake, they are kicking so hard *Jeremy says, rubbing his belly*
(03-14-2014, 06:52 AM)Four Wrote: "can I try to get them to sleep?" she asked him smiling softly and helping him to the bed

yes, of course *He said, smiling, laying in the bad* but i don't think that will work. They are so agitated tonight
(03-14-2014, 07:06 AM)Four Wrote: "may I?" she asked before lifting his shirt and when he nodded she rubbed his belly slowly singing a baby lullaby

of course *He said*. that's so good, and i am so tired. *Jeremy listened to he lullaby, and falls asleep*
(03-14-2014, 07:14 AM)Four Wrote: She lets him rest and tuks him in, kissing his lips softly before leaving

Jeremy felt a intense pain in his belly, and wakes up, yelling. the babies had kicked him and broke his rib
(03-14-2014, 08:54 PM)Four Wrote: Soon nurses rushed to him and between them Alice "Jeremy?" she asked at his side "what...what happened? what´s wrong?" she asked as the babies kicked once more

The babies kicked me so hard. They hurted me, i think they broked my rib
(03-14-2014, 09:51 PM)Four Wrote: "let me check" she said softly lifting his shirt and seeing a big bruise caused by the broken rib and touched it softly "its broken hon..." she said

*Jeremy try not to yelling when Alice touch his broken rib* what do we do? *He asks*
(03-14-2014, 10:14 PM)Four Wrote: "well we would use bandages but with you being pregnant that is quite....impossible, Ill give you some pain meds and something to reduce the swelling....how is your breathing dear?"

Ok, i think i'm fine. my breathing is good *He said, breathing slowly and deeply*
(03-14-2014, 11:06 PM)Four Wrote: Alice nodded and gave him the shots applying a cream over the bruise

Thanks *He said.* i think i' better.
Zeke waddles around the clinic, one hand on his back, the other on his massive belly. After his last ultrasound he discovered he was carrying 2 Xenon younglings instead of 1. Twins.
kik: jt_stevens94
"Im fine doc. The twins are giving me a run for my money. Feels like theyre using my insides as a punching bag."
Zeke pulls up his shirt, exposing his massive, bulbus belly.
"Cant wait to get them out." Winces from the kicks. "Cant remember the last time I saw my feet."
"That would be nice. One more thing doc."
"My chest is getting puffy and my nipples are really tender. Does that mean what I think it means?"
Zeke takes off his top, enters the tub with his swimming trunks. The waters ingulf his huge gut. "Aaaaah. This is nice. So not only am I pregnant but Im growing breasts too?"
(03-14-2014, 11:21 PM)Four Wrote: Alice smiled brightly "Ill stay in case you need something" she said taking his hand

Thanks. can i watch a movie? Alice in wonderland, i love this movie, cause rebember me of my sister, Alice. She loves the book and the movie, and i used to call her Alice from Wonderland (playing with her name, but she liked it) and she called me back Mad Hatter (I loved it when she called me Mad Hatter). When i asked why, she told me the Mad Hatter was her favorite character. one day, I bought her the same dress from alice (from disney cartoon). Also bought a fancy of the mad hatter, and we play all day alice in wonderland. Actually, even without the dress, she really looks like Alice. Here is a picture of her *Jeremy says, taking a photo of his sister, Alice*

http://geekiss.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Alice.jpg
(03-16-2014, 05:11 AM)Four Wrote:
(03-16-2014, 05:03 AM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 11:21 PM)Four Wrote: Alice smiled brightly "Ill stay in case you need something" she said taking his hand

Thanks. can i watch a movie? Alice in wonderland, i love this movie, cause rebember me of my sister, Alice. She loves the book and the movie, and i used to call her Alice from Wonderland (playing with her name, but she liked it) and she called me back Mad Hatter (I loved it when she called me Mad Hatter). When i asked why, she told me the Mad Hatter was her favorite character. one day, I bought her the same dress from alice (from disney cartoon). Also bought a fancy of the mad hatter, and we play all day alice in wonderland. Actually, even without the dress, she really looks like Alice. Here is a picture of her *Jeremy says, taking a photo of his sister, Alice*

http://geekiss.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Alice.jpg

"your sister´s name is Alice too?" she asked seeing a picture and smilnig sitting on his bed "I was scared of the disney movie, the chesire cat gave me nightmares..." she said blushing. "Should I try contacting your sister dear?" she asked taking his hand

I'd love to, but of course my father would not let her see me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,798 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,397 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,613 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,277 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,056 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,760 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,883 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  O Public Birth Bellygurl 15 4,792 12-24-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,818 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22