wet–hot–rough; [private]

a private roleplay between mariah and sydney. originally an aim exchange, previous posts will be carried over and adapted accordingly for maximum reading pleasure.
[Image: c9o2.png]
yes, my lesbian lover makes pretty art. want some? here.
personal property of pmsingtiger,
please return me if found wandering the forums for pregnant ass.
thanks in advance, yo.

creative property of #pmsingtiger, edited by mariah;
Svara groaned as he came down from his orgasm, his muscles twitching with the exertion. A smile crept up on his lips, head tilting to look upon the large beast still buried inside of him. "You gonna live in there?" He drawled with a smirk, finally getting a good look of the creature. It had a powerful allure to it, and that was the only thing that satisfied Svara's inner voices. Usually, he would never bottom, not unless he was forced, and even then, he would gripe and bitch. This, though .. this was a good change of pace.
thanks in advance, yo.

"Perhaps," returned Israfel, though there was no trace of venom in his tone. Rather his countenance appeared thoughtful, in spite of the intensity with which he was spewing his seed into the warm body beneath him, barbed knot joining them together at the pelvis. Yellow-gold hues shuttered briefly, as the wyvern dared settle his weight upon the human; the underside of his stomach silky and unarmoured, vulnerable against svara's own soft skin. "Though my mannerisms might bring thoughts of a feline to mind, I've been around enough to know that when it comes to the matter of breeding, my kind tend to take after dogs."

Israfel smiled then, a slow progression of acicular ivories and iridescent scales.
thanks in advance, yo.

creative property of #pmsingtiger, edited by mariah;
Svara sneered at the creature, though it was all in good nature. "Dogs, huh? Is that why your cock is locked inside of me?" He rotated his hips, enjoying the fullness throbbing deep in his channel. He didn't enjoy this often, so he would take the pleasant surprise for what it was.

"You're lucky you caught me on a good dream," he added, skimming a clawed hand over the beast's scales, trying to decide what he thought of them. It was the first time he'd had something so .. so inhuman inside of him, and he was finding the creature's body alluring and powerful. A sure fire way to get torn up and fucked at the same time. His scars burned when he thought about adding more to his body.
thanks in advance, yo.

The ridges of keratin above the wyvern's eyes twitched, brows contorting to convey what appeared to be a brief moment of amusement, smoky tendrils billowing forth from Israfel's maw as he let out a snort, nostrils flaring wide. Oh, kids these days could be so arrogant. It wasn't all bad, though––at least he wouldn't be bored for the remaining duration of their coupling.

When the human rotated his hips, Israfel assumed a shallow pace, rocking back and forth whilst his cock maintained its position within Svara, embedded deep and hard inside his cunt. Once more, the wyvern sought out further contact; dipping the forked tip of a vaguely serpentine tongue into the niche of his naval, as the length of his whip-like tail located another entrance, this one far less ready than the other. But that, of course, wasn't an issue––a lack of concern that was quickly made obvious when the wyvern began to inch his tail inside Svara's asshole, coaxing the rings of muscle apart with rough scales and hard motions.
thanks in advance, yo.
The creatures tail invaded his ass in a hard plunge, making Svara growl. He had been alright with their earlier arrangement, but he hadn't given any open "ass" invitations. He dug his claws into the beasts belly, a warning that he was no longer appreciative of the game. He may be underneath the beast, but he was never at the bottom of the food chain.
"Did I say you could...hmph....put your tail up my ass?" His pussy spasmed wildly around the cock still buried deep inside of him and his dick became semi hard. Although he may actually be enjoying the wyverns sexual assault, he wanted the upper hand.
[Image: fik3.png]
yes, i make pretty art. no, i won't make any for you.
personal property of: mariah?!, please return if found wandering the interwebs.

"Oh, my apologies. It seems that somehow or another, you received the impression that I actually care?" The wyvern's grin was widening, exposing more and more of the frightening teeth that lay just behind his scaly lips. "Let's clear things up, shall we?"

And Israfel would've. He would've done it without a shred of remorse and walked away happy .. except the rings of muscle enveloping his tail were stronger than he'd initially anticipated and the option of "clearing things up" faded into impossibility, leaving in its wake a vague feeling of disappointment and .. relief?

Tch. His eyes narrowed, forming dangerous slits as he uttered an irritated snarl, allowing the guttural vibrations to gather low in his chest and seep out through his maw. How annoying. Apparently human nature and all its frustrating, unnecessary complexities was contagious and someone had neglected to inform him of it.

"Are you going to run when I release you?" Israfel inquired curiously, touching his snout to Svara's pert nose. "What is your name, little one?"

Goddamnit, was this tenderness–!?
thanks in advance, yo.
The creatures words made a huge grin split across his face. He had found an equal it would seem.
"Oh if you didn't care then you wouldn't be speaking at all, princess." His ass muscles tensed around the thick intruder. It wasn't that he didn't like the rough play, actually he loved it, but he also wanted his fight for dominance. It was only fair that he get to draw blood before the beast got to claim any of his holes.
When the beast couldn't push against the tight ass muscles Svara grin broadened. This was more entertaining than any of his past sexual encounters. A large snout prodded his own making his draw up in indignation.
"Go anywhere? If that cock of yours is any sign of your personality we'll get along great, princess." He felt his inner walls convulse around the dick still firmly implanted in him.
"Svara." He paused. "Don't worry I don't need your name, princess will do just fine." He traced a possessive hand down the beasts chest.
Yes he'd like to play with this one for awhile.
Returning to the primary task at hand, Israfel found that the swelling of his knot had gone down noticeably––allowing him to further deepen his thrusts, as well as increase the pace of things until the two of them were rocking furiously back and forth, the wyvern pulverizing Svara's receptive warmth.

"Israfel," he ground out. "My name .. is Israfel."

Maybe it was due to the fact that he hadn't bothered with mating in over a century, but everything seemed intensified, to the point where he was ready to spill his load for the second time that evening. Within a matter of moments, the flesh at the base of his erection was already swelling, transmorphing into the rigid beginnings of his knot.
thanks in advance, yo.
Svara barely heard him as he began to thrust into him again. He moaned at the wonderful sensations and arched closer to the beast. His cock rubbed between the on each thrust, making for a much needed friction.
"Fuck! I don't care what your name is, don't stop!" He canted his hips as he growled.
The knot began to swell inside of him rubbing against tender flesh. His ass clamped down unconsciously as his pussy began to contract in his second orgasm of the night. White lines pulsed from his cock between their bodies as he convulsed around the wyvern's length. The knot secured them and causing even more intense waves as it stimulated his sensitive channel.
"Fuck, you dick is made for me." He purred claws digging into hard flesh.
He could feel the hot seed spilling into his womb, warming his insides. It wasn't a feeling he'd ever felt before and it was addictive. The hot fluids rushing up his channel to caress him and send him into even harder convulsions. Svara had never cum so hard in his life.
The second round left the wyvern panting, his flanks heaving with exertion as he crouched over the human, beginning yet another long wait for his knot to subside. His semen, meanwhilst, spurted out in thick ropes within Svara's channel, and if it hadn't been for Israfel's knot, its milky substance would've surely came seeping out.

"How is it that you have the best of both sexes?" he asked after a moment, shifting slightly to more evenly distribute his weight and thus preventing any stiffness from taking root in Svara's system. He wasn't done with the little minx yet; no, not by a long shot. "Sorcery, perhaps? Or did your mother sleep with the dead?"
thanks in advance, yo.
The creatures words made him laugh out loud. If he wasn't pinned under the beast with his knotted cock shoved deep, he would have held his gut through the laughter. He opted for arching his back through his chuckles. Sorcery! Mother slept with the dead! It was just to hilarious.
"Man princess, that's a good one."
He reached a hand down in-between their bodies and touched where they were joined behind his balls. "I was born this way. No rhyme or reason to it." He grinned slyly. "Not that you can complain, Isra?" His arms crossed behind his head in a relaxed position.
"Not many find it as alluring as you seem to."

Isra? "A nickname?" he exclaimed, feigning pleased surprise. "At least buy me dinner first, monsieur! What is it that you take me for, some sort of wanton slut?"

Lubricating his tail with a thick coating of saliva, Israfel took up his earlier actions once more, albeit this time with a bit more consideration; penetrating the human's ass on a hard, forceful thrust and immediately assuming a pace that left no confusion as to who, exactly, was the slut in their little power dynamic. "Take it, minx. You know you want it."
thanks in advance, yo.
The wyvern looked completely surprised with the little nickname. Svara about swallowed his tongue at his retort. Slut? His lips pressed into a thin line as he held in the peels of laughter. Monsieur?
An awkward grunt/giggle escaped him as that tail surged into his ass and pounded against his prostate. His dick was limp, warn out from the past two orgasms, but it still felt wonderful to have the beast message his hole.
"Fuck yeah." He lifted his legs more allowing better access. "I'll be your slut any day, princess." He groaned and felt his ass clench around the intrusion. Combine that with the heat of semen still swirling around inside his body, Svara was in heaven.

Ooc: I won't even claim this as my writing...god so bad.
Unfortunately, it would seem that two rounds – three, if the sweet ministrations of his tail counted for anything – was all the wyvern was capable of, at least presently. Exhaustion sang from the depths of his very marrow, the continuous clenching of the human around and beneath him easily sapping the strength from his limbs until both his forelegs and hindlegs wobbled, threatening to give out altogether. Panting through his nostrils, smoke mingling with errant puffs of oxygen, Israfel slipped carefully from Svara's heat for the second time that evening.

This time, however, was different, because this time, not even the promise of a repeat performance could coax him back. If anything, such an idea only reinforced his resolve to put some sort of space between them, for he was fairly certain that another orgasm would involve a nasty aftershock and while normally the wyvern wouldn't have been so easily repulsed by the possibility, tonight he was tired and .. content?

Yes, he decided, folding his legs beneath him and snuggling into the warmth of Svara's side, draping the vulnerable underside of his muzzle across the human's chest as his tail continued its attentions, maintaining a lazy though nonetheless satisfying rhythm.

Yes. He was quite content.
thanks in advance, yo.
Svara saw the exhaustion start to form in the beasts body. His own eyes drifted as the tail was pulled from his ass and the beast curled his massive heat beside him. Usually he would sleep near anyone or anything, it was instinctual to not let his guard down when he was weakest. But after the intimate act they'd just shared, Svara couldn't find a reason that the wyvern would kill him when he woke.
With that thought in mind he curled into the offered body and let his mind return to that wet dream.
Maybe adding a sexy beast.

Svara woke with a start, the perfect heat beside him making him frown. Had he really fallen asleep with a bed partner. With a sigh he opened his blue and green eyes and looked at the creature in the day light. It was actually more allure in the light with powerful muscles and hard scales. Svara paused thinking about his options, then quickly chastised himself. The creature had wanted a quick fuck and nothing more.

Pulling himself from the warmth he stood on slightly weak legs. To bad, he really could get used to being around someone as snarky as himself. Everyone else just ran away when they encountered him. With that sour thought in mind we walked out of the forest and towards the first human town.
A large, black shadow swooped across the land and blotted the sun. A great dragon, obsidian in scale and fiery-orange in his eyes. He had smelled a scent that had not been around these parts in many years. He swooped down to the entrance of an area where he could smell it the strongest. Eyes like embers searched, serpentine head twisting to look in every nook.

"Israfel?" He inquired, a deep voice rumbling off the walls,"It's Angcarch. I did not know that you returned to these domains."

His snout kept breathing in the scent, but soon smelling another. He remembered the wyvern from back when they were both younger. One could say that they were passionate youngesters, experimenting in rituals of lust in their adolescents. The two scents began to mix, then with a musk. Angcarch snarled, his throat glowing with fiery breath.

"Treacherous wyvern!" He roared, a plume of draconic fire bursting forth from his gullet. His massive wings spread out in anger.

The wyvern, however, only rolled yellow-gold slits skywards. Agitated by having woken up alone, he wasn't in the mood to handle one of dear ole' Annie's jealous bitch fits; and so he opted to ignore the black-scaled dragon, leaning back on his haunches and thrusting his snout deep into the gut of the carcass he'd made of an elk earlier, scissoring rows of acicular fangs, tearing away at the entrails and other such bloody goodness that adorned the corpse's insides.

"Fuck off, An," Israfel mumbled through a mouthful of gore, bracing a paw against the tattered throat as he struggled briefly with the task of freeing the heart from its cage, breaking the yellowed ribs with muted enthusiasm. Considering they were already cracked from the abuse he'd showered upon the creature earlier, it wasn't a surprise that they caved easily beneath his ministrations, leaving the heart vulnerable to the groping of the wyvern's clawed grasp.

thanks in advance, yo.
"I do hope they were worth it." Angcarch snarled at him,"And you best watch your tone, Wyvern. Your breed is already diminished as it is."

He lumbered his way towards the kill that Israfel had made, ripping a portion for his trouble of flying from his mountain home to the east. He bared his fangs at the wyvern, shining like iron. He swallowed down the giblet of meat, licking the red off of his maw. The black dragon stared carefully at the wyvern, before starting his way back out to the enterance of the den.

"If I smell them, Isra, I'm going to find them and gut them." He growled before flying off,"Mark my words!"

Once more, Israfel rolled his eyes, though he was otherwise silent. Fucking bitch Annie, goddamnit. Stupid lizard always got jealous when he caught the wyvern even so much as glancing sideways at another creature.

Ignoring the twangs in his stomach that had nothing to do with hunger and everything to do with a certain blond minx, he finished what remained of his meal and settled down for a nap, curling up against the gnarled roots of a nearby tree and leaving the bones of his carcass for the birds to pick clean.
thanks in advance, yo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,027 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  private w/ Kross jrcash 61 10,042 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,756 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C Private with jrcash Terumi.y 51 9,502 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM
  the expected time (private midi94) jrcash 39 8,966 10-07-2016, 02:37 PM