Ninja Art: Mpreg Justu
Any Naruto Shippuden fans on here want to role play? You can be any character you want or make-up your own.

*Name
*Village/Rank

Its was a beautiful day in the Konohagakure ( The leaf village ) and a ninja name Asuma Sarutobi ( Age: 31 and Rank: Jōnin ) was getting ready for work.
Name: Ryutsi
Rank/village: leaf/jonin
"Hey Ryutsi, they you are. I got our mission from Lady Tsunade. She want used to head over to the land of rivers capture a rouge ninja name Trobia. He used some kind of strange ninjustu."
Ryutsi nods "understood. Did she give us any more details?" He stands and puts his gloves on.
"He's 6'8" from the villages hidden in the secret. His has a forbidden jutsu that cause you to get pregnant." Said Asuma as he check his ninja tools. "Lady Tsunade want us to kill him."
He nods "that's why she is sending us cus we are males?" The crystal ninja streaches. "Very well lets go before he hurts any one else"
"Right." nod Asuma as he and Ryutsi head over to the Land of River.

At the Land of river. Asuma and Ryutsi waited for Trobia when they finally see him. "They he is" wisper Asuma. "Ok, lets go."
(Is this rp still open?)
Ryutsi grabs two leaves and turns them into crystals "ok I'm ready when you are"
(03-02-2014, 04:04 AM)DaRealLeon Wrote: (Is this rp still open?)

( YES! )
*Name: Shiden
*Village/Rank: Leaf village, not a ninja.

Shiden, a lonely villager, stood a small distance from Trobia. He happened to be a at the wrong place at the wrong time, and he became impregnanted by the ninja's jutsu about a week before. He was to be held as Trobia's personal prisoner.
"Ryutsi, you save that guy and I'll deal with Trobia." said Asuma as he get his Chakra Blades out and began to attack.

Trobia: " Leaf Ninja a..." as he began to pull out a Kunai.
Shiden noticed Asuma about to strike. "N-no!" He shouted. "You should save yourself and flee before-" he stopped after he felt his stomach ache. He was only a week pregnant, but he was carrying quite a few so it looked like he would be due any moment.
Ryutsi nods and jumps close to shiden. "It's ok ma'am we are ninja able to help" he touches the ground making grass change into crystals to keep the target away from the victim.
Asuma and Trobia were fight a few distance away. Asuma was about to end it but Trobia hand glow and touch Asuma Belly. Then Trobia quickly used a smoke ball and got away. "He got a way." said Asuma as he put away his Chakra Blades. As Asuma walk back to Ryutsi, he felt a little weird. "Ryutsi, lets head back to the village."
Ryutsi"but we haven't completed the mission. We can still catch him" he stands and looks at shiden "what do we do with her though?"
Shiden looked confused. "Um, I am a boy..." He said awkwardly. "What are you to do with me?"
Ryutsi"b-but your pregnut and males can't get pregnut! Right?" Concern crosses his face as he looks at Asuma. "Ok we will go back just to cheack"
Shiden's face was filled with fear. "U-um ok..." He said nervously. He stared at Asuma, Trobia had done the same tactic of having his hand glow and grab Shiden's belly.
* Back in the village. Lady Tsunade run some test on Shiden.*

Tsunade: "He's pregnant all right."

Before Asuma could say anything. He cover his month and ran over the trash to puck. After he was done picking. Tsunade saw that Asuma face was brightly glowing. She order Asuma to do some text and now Asuma is PREGNANT!

"B-but how can MAN get PREGNANT?" ask Asuma

Tsunade: " That I don't know, But I want you two to live in a safe and secret area for the time being. I'll also put a team together to help you guy with the pregnancy.

Tsunade call for two ninja on Asuma team name Shikamaru and Choji. Shikamaru was Asuma favorite student and shoji player. Choji was a bit heavy but you never want to said the word "FAT" or he'll go nuts.

( DaRealLeon: how many babies are you carrying? ALSO if anyone WANTS TO JOIN, please do! We need someone to play as Shikamaru, Choji and Tsunade. )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,401 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,641 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,338 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,761 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,916 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,961 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,947 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,369 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27