Open An Unwelcome Surprise (Alien-inspired rp and open to all).
Name: Dr Jack Patch.
Species (Human/Android/Xenomorph/Other): Other.
Hair: Black.
Eyes: Blue.
Height: 5'8".
Body Type: Average.
S/O: Pansexual
Other Info: He is immortal thanks to a lab experiment, and is immune to death. This inspired him to start working as a doctor, and he is always ready and willing to help. He is neither a protagonist nor an antagonist (by his own admission), and he listens to bluegrass and metal (plus a few other music genres).

(you don't have to use the profile that I mentioned above, although you do have to say whether your character is mortal or not and what species your character is. Those who have seen the Alien films and/or played the games will know how events usually unfold).

++

Dr Jack Patch was making his rounds onboard the Takahara Space Station. A 500-year veteran, he had seen many things, but nothing would prepare him for what was about to happen. With only his box of medical supplies and his recorder at hand, he tended to as many patients as possible.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(I'm a huge fan for the Xenomorphs and can't wait to see Covenant, so...)

Name: Brylinn Sanders
Species (Human/Android/Xenomorph/Other): Human
Hair: Short military styled dark drown
Eyes: Soft medium brown
Height: 6'2"
Body Type: Slender, but athletic. A track runner's build
S/O: Heteromantic Demisexual
Other Info: Primarily a pilot for the Takahara, with a background for being a maintenance engineer. From being trained in military school for Aeronautics, he is also familiar with guns. (More info to be added)

=======

It seemed casual for the tall brown skinned male to fuel the ship and load some spare tanks for the long haul. Truth be told, he had no idea where they were going, but he was certainly qualified all the same to journey into space for such a tedious voyage. He heard some of the stories about traveling, the jokes that were made, but truth be told, this was his first time ever venturing out far like this for colonization.

"Tank and engines look good to go," he said when assessing the ship's overall schematics. "I'll get the rest of the cargo on board while we wait for others."

(Wasn't sure if this was a take off already or not. I can edit if necessary.)
Jack finished his round, and decided to head to the flight deck. The station was a hybrid which meant that it could also be used as a ship, and he knew his way around (after all, he had been there longer than anybody else). The tank and engines had recently been replaced, although some bastard who claimed to be from Weyland-Yutani had already tried to do a Nostromo on them by attempting to plant an alien egg in the shaft prior to takeoff, and the cargo was mainly androids that had been bought from Seegson by a multimillionaire who lived on ND-711.

(Me neither, and I finished playing Alien: Isolation yesterday. Take-off has already happened, and their technology allows them to repair/replace parts during the spaceflight. We can do multiple characters too if need be, although the main action doesn't happen until later).

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(Do you mind if I join?)
(the rp is open, so feel free to join).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,408 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,207 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,526 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,099 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,484 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,340 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,255 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,497 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,609 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,047 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather