Unexpected. (one on one, first come first serve)
Mason dated -insert your character her, can be either boy/girl- but they had a bumpy relationship. They broke up and now, six months later, Mason shows up on your doorstep heavily pregnant with eight babies.

Mason knocked on the door, he was just used to walking in but now realized he probably wasn't allowed. His hands were both pressing into his tight, aching lower back emphasizing the size of his belly. He was already panting from the drive and walk up the porch, but mostly he was so nervous to find his former partner with someone new.
Chris hears the knocks at his door. He comes downstairs while brushing his long hair out his face. He opens the door.

"Mason?"
kik: jt_stevens94
"Hey, Chris." Mason says with fear, suddenly self conscious of his huge belly poking through his shirt.
Chris looks at the giant orb between Mason and himself. "Wow. You glt a permit for that thing?"
kik: jt_stevens94
"Can't you just be serious for one second?" Mason says annoyed now. "It's yours."
"Chris, is everything alright?" A voice calls from behind the door, accompanied by footsteps on the creaky wooden floor. Into view of the door frame steps a rather tall and skinny man with brown hair a blue eyes. He's wearing a tightly fitted white t shirt and worn grey sweatpants printed with the abbreviation from some local university he'd apparently attended. He placed his hand on his midsection as he approached the door in shock--right on the side of his unmistakable arc of a pregnant belly, not more than 5 months coming, but already heavy with the three girls that filled it. "Chris, who is this?"
Mason's eyes widened and he tried to fight back the tears he felt coming. "I'm his ex." He said through his quavering voice. "He knocked me up, too."
The tall fellow stood speechless, jaw agape looking at the wimpering pregnant man standing on their doorstep. He just stood there holding his belly for a moment, unsure what emotion one is to feel in a situation as serious as this.
"I can't believe this," Mason said mostly to himself and began to step down from the porch his stomach swaying painfully against his pelvis.
"Wait" the pregnant man in the doorway called out the Mason "come inside, we should talk. My name's Sam." The tall man tried to remain calm and inviting as he took control of the situation given Chris' apparent loss for words, welcoming Mason into the house.
Mason contemplated the offer. He didn't want to, he felt to emotional and tired to have this conversation, but the drive here did kill his back and his pregnant body could only sit in the car for so long so he let out a huff. "Ok, fine." He said stubbornly
Once inside, Sam offered Mason a seat on the couch, letting the much bigger pregnant man take up all the space he wanted while Sam set himself down carefully on a chair facing him. Sam asked Chris to make some tea for the both of them before turning to Mason. "How long were you with Chris?"
Mason lowered himself down on the couch, grateful to be off his swollen feet. He looked as though he was ready to pop his popped belly button was pressing firmly into his shirt, which was revealing a large bottom half of his belly. He had to spread his legs wide to accommodate his babies. "Almost a year," Mason wanted to be cold with Sam, but didn't exactly know why--he seemed very nice, maybe he would be better off with Chris he thought.
Christ brought in the tea and then sat down quietly, still not saying anything. "But I can tell he left a big impression on the both of us!" Sam said, trying to lighten the mood as he held his comparatively much smaller belly.
Mason let out a small laugh as he rubbed his belly, "I guess so."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,251 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,514 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,477 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,828 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,608 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,339 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Unexpected Bounty (For one other person) Omega_Eren 2 577 01-15-2018, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Omega_Eren
  Unexpected Peace Closed with LoveBite secretsparrow 1 668 01-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y) Graviddude 45 8,053 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
Wink Unexpected Delivery (Open to all) Z_lastname 11 7,231 05-01-2017, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Animefan22