Form
Name:
Race:
Description:
Other: (put uke or seme here)
---------------------------
Name: Shizan
Race: Jaguar demon
Discription: in human form he has long gold hair with black tips. Bright amber eyes. tan skin and a very muscular body. He also has a long tail. In demon form he is an elarged jaguar with long canines and claws.

Your and a group of people have Crash landed in the jungle of a new world. One by one the others dissaper. You can see a large temple in the distance. Unknown to you and the others is a hidden watcher debating Who is his meal and who is his mate.
Name: Calder Archer
Race: Human
Desc.: Tall with side swept black hair, big glasses, and a pale complexion.
---
I've been alone for days now. Everyone else has died from their injuries, or been attacked, or starved. There's a temple in the distance, and as I approach, I see a muscular, tan skinned man, with gold hair. He looks stunning.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Shizan smirks letting the lone surviver see him "hello you seem lost." The sent of the human told shizan that he would be a good mate and possibly fertile soon
"Y-yeah, I am, I was in a plane crash, I've been wandering for days.." he trailed off, disoriented and confused, but focused on this man. "Who are you?"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Shizan looks toward where the crash was "I'm shizan. Who are you?" Shizan steps closer to the smaller male and sniffs him.

(Leopard I'll make you a seme in a moment.)
Calder is slightly confused by Shizan's behaviour, but doesn't try to run. "I'm Calder."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Shizan nods "I can lead you to the temple but only me and my cuter mate when ever I find him can be inside the temple."
"Okay," Calder said, following Shizan. Was Shizan implying Calder was now his mate?
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Shizan leads him to the temple. "Now you can't come in unless you agree to be my mate. This is a agreement that lasts forever. Ok."
Calder didn't expect to be there for long, and Shizan was an attractive person, so he nodded. "Okay."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Shizan steps to the side and lets his tail flick about happily. "Ok do you want to be shown around our home then."
Name: arquios
Race: merman/tiger shark
Description: long curly brown hair green eyes a tattoo In the shape of a tiger in mer form shark fins two rows of razor sharp teeth red eyes razor sharp claws straight black hair.
Others: uke mysterious tends to avoid water to keep secret.
Name:Saino
Age: (human age comparison in perenthises please) 220 (looks 22)
Race: harpy eagle demon.
Description: in human form he is a tall slender male with golden skin and percing silver eyes. He has a few tribal tattoos on his left arm. His long white hair flows with the smallest of breezes. He has large gold and white wings on his back. In eagle form he is a large golden bird with white tips to his feathers.
Other: seme. He is the pride or the eagle race.
Calder smiles, the temple is massive and he can smell food. "Yes, of course."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Shizan shows him a fairly nice place with large rooms. The middle being the largest and a sort of sun roof. This also seemed to be the master bed room with cooking fire.
Arquios kneels slowly beneath a mountain side looking at a lake before watching his surroundings to make sure he is alone he lays back in the grass staring at the clouds he raises his hand to the sky and looks longingly up.
Saino watches the intruder on his lands. Turning eagle he takes flight noticeing the younger male reaching for the sky he decides to talk instead of attack. He flies dives down and lands over the male. Watching for any signs of aggression.
Arquios sits up quickly looking at the lake then at saino before relaxing again and looking at saino with no sign of aggression he sniffs slightly but otherwise seems more interested in watching saino's wings.
Saino smirks "well your brave I'll give that. So what brings you here?"
"Um.. I have no where really. I left my home a year ago as I'm so different.from others of my kind. I was just resting. I'll be on my way if you want" arquios half mumbles before scooting towards the lake.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,514 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,969 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,173 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,575 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,828 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,608 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,101 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,393 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,692 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,505 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop