Another Alien rp(Open for one person :) )
An alien race is slowly dying out and have sent a group of their females to earth to help repopulate their planet. They look a lot like a human except their arms are tentacles and they have a blue hue to their skin, in human presence they can change their tentacles to hands to help them lure in their 'prey'. When one meets a young boy they find capable they have sex like normal humans telling the men they simply are there to repopulate the planet but they do not tell the men they will be carrying the baby and when they are finished they get the guy to roll over and trace their tentacle down their spine before grabbing them and inserting their other tentacle into their anus and dispersing their live young in a womb they produce, three to four slightly larger than human sized babies at full term, these then grow in a few weeks then go into labour lasting for about a week before birthing each child which is long, painful and often full of complications.

We can swap characters after the first time if you wish, if that sentence makes sense.

Name: Jace
Description: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, slightly tanned, of a lean and muscular build.
Personality: sweet, bookish, loves to help, a bit innocent at times

Jace sat in the small bar area sipping on a simple glass of coca cola. He looked around the small area, all the women here were quite beautiful but he was much to shy to go up and say hello to any of them. Most of his friends that he had arrived with had already left with other women. Jace stared down at the ice in his drink sighing softly. Why must he be so shy? He looked up again and saw a very attractive woman looking straight at him. He smiled politely at her.
Bump...we can do another rp together too if you want?
May I play the woman? :D
Yes :D
Name: Annika
Description: As an alien, slicked back blue shade hair and skin; pure black eyes and slim body with tentacles on her back.
As a human, long blonde hair and green eyes.
Personality: Slight extrovert, caring, loving and joker.
---
Annika's eyes met blue ones and the owner waved at her, even smiled. She reciprocated the gesture, then thought for a moment that maybe she could have a small talk with him..and maybe also, her victim.

She walked towards the stranger, "Hello. Do you want some company?" Annika asks politely.
Jace smiled gently at her "Sure" he said softly and motioned to the empty chair beside himself. "I'm Jace" he smiled shyly at her "Would you like something to drink?" He asked a little nervously looking between her and the bar
Annika sits on the pointed seat, and makes herself comfortable. "I'm Annika." Her smile widens as she inspects Jace. 'A perfect breeder, he fits the criteria.' She thought victoriously.

Then she replies at his question sweetly, "Yes, I do." Then looks at the bartender, before Jace could speak. "A vodka please."
Jace smiled widely "Wow, just straight vodka, are you planning on getting a bit drunk tonight then" I smiled widely "I'm just going to stick with my coke" I said sipping at it lightly looking around the bar a little "So Annika, what brings you here tonight? No hot date or anything?" I iled a little
Annika smirks, "I can drink 8 bottles of vodka in one chair." She shurgs, "And never got drunk."

The bartender gives her the vodka, and Annika drinks it straightly without choking. When puts down the glass, "Just drinking actually." Then she smirks, "By the way, how old are you?"
Jace watched her shocked when she didn't even flinch "I'm 19, how about you?" He smiled kindly at her before having another drink of his coke
Annika grins slyly, "19 too. And that's good to hear that you're over 18 because..." She leans over and whispers on his ear, "I'm checking if I can hit you on later.." She purrs and went back to her drink.
Jace blushed lightly and smiled widely at her "Cool" he said and drank the last of his coke "Would you like to dance?" He grinned
"Sure." Annika agrees and went on the dance floor with Jace.
Jace smiled widely and took her hand leading her out to the dance floor and pulled her close to him dancing against her lightly smiling
Annika smiled at Jace as she was being pulled by him. They started to dance, and it entertains them a lot. Slowly, she steps closer and gives a soft peck on his lips. Oblivious that her lips had a smudge of potion, that will make him turn on..
Jace gasped a little blushing as he suddenly felt aroused and a bit confident as he grabbed her close and kissed her roughly smiling

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,255 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,121 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,623 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,396 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,300 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,667 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,074 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather