fairy mpreg (first come first serve, possible nsfw)
Name: Loran

Race: fairy prince
hair: blonde
eyes: purple
body: athletic
height: 1.85 m 

Loran was searching for his fairy's mate. he knew that he was actually here, at the school, but he couldnt find him. He must impregnante him so his fairy kingdom will be saved from evil. after some days, he got tired of searching when suddenly he find the boy sitting alone at the school yard near a tree. he smile and step towards him.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(Mind if I join in? This looks like it could be interesting!)
(Hello! Missed you! Yeah of course you can join! :) )
Name: Aidan
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Body: Thin
Height: 1.75m

Aidan sat under a tree, resting and reading a book as everyone else seemed to ignore him. This was a rather common occurrence of course, but the young man didn't mind too much. After a while though, Aidan felt as though something was off, and he glanced up from the pages of his book, to see a rather tall, blonde young man who seemed to be staring at him. Slightly shocked, Aidan closed his book and addressed the stranger. "Um...hello. Are you looking for something?" He asked curiously.
"Hey, nice to meet you. im new student." he see that the boy was just in his taste. he reach his hand and shake his. "my name is Loran" he smile perfect smile, his teeth shines. his deep purple eyes focus on the boy's. an electricity spread across his hand when he touch him. he knew he found the right person.
Aidan jumped a bit at the strange electric shock that he felt upon shaking the stranger's hand. Unsure of what else to do, he nervously grinned at Loran. "Um...nice to meet you. I'm Aidan." He spoke up. Taking another look at the young man, Aidan felt a blush creep across his face. Loran was really attractive. "Do you...want to have a seat?" The young man patted a spot on the ground next to him.
"yeah, Why not" Loran smile and seat beside the handsome boy. He glare at his eyes, feeling more attracted to him then before.
then he look down on his lips, wanting to kiss him so badly.
but instead he said: "you know, you are really cute. does anyone tell you that before?" he tease him playfuly.
Aidan's already blushing face turned an even deeper shade of red at Loran's teasing. "Oh...um, n-no. I don't think anyone's ever said that to me before." The young man briefly glanced around the school yard, seeing if anyone had overheard the blonde's words, but as usual, everyone else seemed busy with their own thoughts and activities. "I mean...thank you for the compliment." He wanted to tell Loran that he was good looking, but couldn't seem to find the right words.

It was at that moment the bell rang, signalling that everyone had to get back to their classes. Aidan rose to his feet, grabbing his books and backpack, but he once again glanced at Loran before heading in. "Uh...I guess I'll see you around?"
Loran smirks at Aidan's emberasment. "you cuter when you blush" he staeted, as the school bell rang. he look at him and get up. "sure, call me later?" he write his phone number on a paper and give it to Aidan. then he smile. "see you later, cute guy" and then he go.
Name: Ashton Wilks
Hair: Short wooly-curly black
Eyes: Light Brown
Body: Thin-Athletic
Height: 1.70 m

Ashton spent his day with a morning class that he hardly had to work in. The professor shared her life's story -at least as much as she could cram within the fifty minutes- to the class, which prevented them from working among other things. He did not mind however. It allowed him to get into his job at the school's tech store without groping in some form of anger. He began to unpack the boxes meant for restocking, pulling a lock off a wall to place the newly added tablets and laptops inside.

((Was told it was okay to post in here. I hope this is effective for now.))
Nale, 28, fairy prince who look like human male with black hair and purple eyes, was Loran's big brother. He was a teacher in philosophy at Ashton's school and he too search for a mate. He search everywhere for a long time. He watch at the sudents coming into his class when he spots Ashton's light brown eyes. He immedietly feel conection to him.
he start the lesson and all time he look directly into Aston's eyes. No one seem to notice.
'soon, he think, you will be mine'.
Ashton finished his job up and headed for his final class for the day. He stepped inside and sat down with a few of his friends as the new professor, at least new to him in that it was the males first time taking a class with him, stepped inside. With class ready to begin, Ashton took out a pen and a notebook, something that was the usual for him when he entered a room for the start of the semester and didn't know what he was walking into. It was a Survey class nonetheless and if he was anything he was decent at, it was doing a survey of old and modern stories of most forms. Halfway into the lesson though, the male felt a bit uneasy. Was the professor looking at him here and there? He would like to think that perhaps he was glancing at the class here and there while lecturing, but there were some mixed moments Ashton felt those purple eyes were glancing at his brown pupils or just even his face. He checked his watch to see how far they were from class ending.
Nale wait to the end of the lesson to talk with Ashton. When the bell rang and the students went outside, he rise his hand and call to Ashton. "Hey Ashton how are yoy boy?" He ask the one that will be his mate.
Ashton was ready to leave out the door when he was suddenly called back into the room by the professor.

"I'm great...everything alright?" He asked. Ashton did not even realize they were on some first name basis or that they had ran in to each other some time ago. The question he was really asking to himself was "Who are you" and "What do you want?" but that would have been a bit rude to just get to the point. Instead, he was going to figure out what this professor wanted.
Nale smile. "Please sit. I want to talk with you". As he sit, Nale bite his lip. The boy was handsome. He want to kiss him right away. But he wait.
"My real name is Naledorian, but you can call me Nale". He put his hand over Ashton's hand, sending love spell to his body. "Im the high prince of all fairies. Im looking for a mate for a while. And i choose you Ash. You will carry my offspring my dear". 
And with that he kiss him, completing the biding love spell he put on the boy for eternity.
Ashton preferred standing as he did have a dorm to get back to, but the moment he felt a hand rest on top of his, he felt strange. At one point he felt extremely paranoid about the situation, but now he felt a bit at ease, his heart racing a bit. Was he falling in love for a stranger. In fact, he did not feel like a stranger anymore and as Nale explained the situation, he smiled a bit willingly.

"I'll be glad to do it" he said as after they kissed the first time, the first sealing whatever fate he was destined for, he kissed the older male again before holding his hand. "Shall we get going? This building is getting a draft. That is if you don't have another class to teach."
Bump

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,406 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,384 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,066 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,764 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,933 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,048 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22