I love you -Pafp NSFW- as if I loved you forever.
John moaned faintly, he felt the kids. They kicked a lot. And he winced a bit and shifted where he sat. He was not hungry at the moment. But after a few hours, he was hungry once more. At least he wasn't restrained as if he were a dog.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Phil entered the room to look upon his captive. "My, you've grown so fast," he said, leaning over and feeling John's belly. "You've been doing very well...and still so much to go, hm?" He poked a finger into John's skin, watching him wince at the pain. "What are your thoughts?"
John thought for a moment. "How will they be born and what would happen to them?" He asked.mthats exactly what he was wondering. He didn't know how he would give birth. But anal birth seemed to be painful, but if he had to do it, he had to do it. He winced as he felt another kick.

"They'll come out the same way they went in, of course. Your body should adapt in the next few months to handle it. As for their future. They'll be taken by some associates of mine who will take proper care of them..." Phil smiled again. "So long as you take care of yourself the way you have been, we'll have a couple of very large, very healthy babies on our hands. And nothing would make me happier."
John gave a small nod in understanding. But how many kids was he going to have? Was he going to have twenty? Or possibly ten. It better be twenty and then he was set free. Because sometimes he didn't want to be here. Sometimes he wanted to be home in a softer bed.

Another two months passes by and Phil watches excitedly as John continues to grow. His belly is becoming quite large, looking as he might were he overdue with one baby. But he's only been pregnant for five months, and there's much more to do. Phil had continued to feed him many fattening foods to keep their weight up. He was bringing him such a tray now, full of fast food--burgers, fries, and milkshakes.
John whined as he knew he couldn't eat any more. He shook his head "I-I can't eat any more at the moment" he said. Shivering faintly as he sat back. Feeling the kicks, which turned him on a bit. Making him squirm a bit. Whining and mewling softly in pain and pleasure. God, how long had he been pregnant? He couldn't remember at all.

"Very well..." Phil was taken aback. He was sure his captive breeder would be starving. He could see the movement from inside of his belly, contorting the skin and making the young man squirm. He placed a hand on his belly and tried to calm the babies with a soothing rub.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 661 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,048 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,993 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,824 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,249 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,964 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,162 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,756 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,571 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome