The Austronaut boy (first come first serve, possible nsfw)
Adam, 18, black hair and blue eyes, walk outside on the spaceship and start to repair the damage that cause by meteorites last night.
he was pregnant with twins, in his 8 month, and he wear shiny silver austronaut suit with helmet around his head so he can breath and see all.
He waddle slowly in anti gravity from side to side, only his oxygen tube that was connent to his suit in his bellybutton was the one thing that holds him to the spaceship.
"Central, its Adam. I have fixed the damage and and going back inside Now. Adam out" he call in his radio connection at his helmet, and get inside the ship slowly.
the metal door close behind him and the oxygen level was safe so he can breath. He remove the Helmet and open the door to the other parts of the ship. As he waddle back to his chambers, lots of eyes were lookimg at him. Boys, all of age 18-21, all serving in this spaceship three years before returning home. He was the only boy who was pregnant on the ship, so he knew they all looking on his gravid belly. 
He chuckled as some cute guy smile at him. He blush. The guy step towards him and Adam have to look up to his eyes.
"Yes? How can i help you sir?" He said shyly.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Bump.
Name: Kage
Description: blonde hair, blue eyes

Kage looked down at Adam and grinned. "Well Im afraid I made too much for dinner and I thought you would like to have some?" He suggested.
Adam blinked. "Sir, i would be happy, but i must return to my headcorters to report of my success at fixing the ship". The blonde guy was very cute and taller then Adam, he thought he must be high rank in the army or something, according to his uniform.
suddenly the babies kick wildly inside him and he gasp and rubb his belly, trying to calm them.
Kage smiled as he rubbed Adam's belly lovingly and sensually. He then unzipped Adam's spacesuit, exposing the top of his belly. "I'm your commanding officer. So why don't you report it to me over dinner?" He suggested.
Adam blush and blink in surprise as Kage touch his belly and rubb his tight skin. no one have ever done that before. He didnt know what to say. Something inside him make him want that male. It was nornal in the spaceship, to have romance with your senior officer. He nods. "Okay sir. as you wish" he nods and waddle with Kage to his chambers.
Kage smiled as he brought Adam to his quarters, which was much more bigger than other astronaut quarters. "Why don't you sit down and I'll warm up dinner?"
"Okay. thank you". I waddle to the table and put my helmet aside as i sit on a chair. I zipp my belly cover back, because im very shy and wanted to know this man better before i get more free with him. I look on him as he go to the kitchen and bring dinner.
After a few minutes, Kage returned with a large Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, French fries, cookies, cake, tacos and other such foods. "I hope you like it. It's all for you." He emphasized all as he held a spoonful of mash potatoes.
Adam look surprise. "A-all that for me?" He blush. "I-i dont know what to say" he nod and hold the spoon. "Thank you sir" then he start to eat, and when he eat, his belly grow even more in his spacesuit.
Kage smiled and watched Adam eat. He noticed Adam stop eating from being full, even though there was plenty of food left. He walked over and sat next to Adam. "Come on. I know you can eat more. I'm sure there's enough room for your babies." He said as he held up a fork with some turkey meat.
"No sir, im full, im sorry" but he eat the fork as Kage shove it to his mouth and after that he keep eating peice by peice, untill the plate was finaly empty. He gasp and rubb his stuffed shiny belly under his spacesuit. "Ohh.. mm god im so stuffed...i think i cant even walk or even stand" he huff as the babies kick inside him.
Kage smiled and helped Adam up and to the bed. He laid him onto the bed and unzipped Adam's suit again, this time though, he pulled the suit down, exposing Adam's torso and belly. He then started to rub Adam's belly, massaging and soothing it.
Adam moan as kage rubb his belly, and he place his hands on either side of his huge belly. "Mmm ahhh... it feels so good sir!" He blush and close his eyes as he moan in pleasure. He feel as tho his cock start to get hard as a rock and he blush more when Kage notice it. "Im sorry sir, its maybe the pregnancy hormones-" he began.
Kage grinned as lowered himself and started to suck on Adam's tip, teasing him greatly as he continued to run his belly.
Adam moan loudly as Kage lick his belly and suck his cock. He grip Kage hair and pull him closer to a kiss. "I want you sir" he said in passion. 
Kage smiled and removed his pants, exposing his large member. "You want all of it don't you? You want to be pregnant forever if you want my seed." He said.
Adam look eyes widen on Kage huge horse cock. "I want it sir" he moan and press his huge belly against Kage's cock. "I want to be pregnant forever and ever!" He grins. 
Kage grinned as he jammed his cock up Adam's ass, reaching his womb. He then startedto pump in and out of him, causing Adam's belly to bounce from the force.
Adam moan as he press his hands of either side of his enourmes belly. Kage look like a beast, fucking him so hard and deep. The austonaut boy wrap his legs around Kage waist and pull him deeper into his womb.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,248 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,512 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,957 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,138 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,568 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,477 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,402 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,871 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,826 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,607 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22