Keeping Promises and Unwavering Memories (First come first served)
Matilda took a peek at his opening and nodded, "I could see a bit of bulging." She said, looking at Brandon
with worried yet reassuring eyes.
"Yeah...I guess that's what that is! I think I'm going to try to push!" Charlie scrunched his face up in pain as he awaited the next contraction. "Arrrggghhh!" He groaned as he tried to push the first baby out, feeling a slight budge. "How was that?"
"Well...I could see a bit of the baby's head." Matilda said as she looked at the sliver of head she saw in Charlie's opening.
"Okay...I'll try again..." Charlie sighed. When the next contraction came, he bit back a scream of pain as the head moved further out.
"Okay, the head's starting to crown." Matilda said as she massaged the skin around the small stretch of the baby's head so it might stretch better.
"No kidding! Arrghh!" Charlie continued to scream as he felt the baby's head slide out of him ever so slowly. "Is it out? Is it out?"
"Starting to. But don't worry, it'll come out, just taking its sweet time." Matilda assured charlie as she rubbed his large belly.
"Sweet time! I need it out now! I need them all out, now!" Charlie pushed harder despite not feeling a contraction yet, moaning when he couldn't feel any progress.
"Charlie, you gotta listen to me, push when you feel a contraction and rest when you don't." Matilda instructed, seeing the baby refuse to budge when charlie pushed without a contraction.
"Fine!" Charlie sighed angrily as he waited on another contraction. When he felt one building up inside of him he started to push as hard as he could. He could feel the baby moving forward another inch, and it burned at his hole like he couldn't believe. He cried out as the head spread him wide, desperate to get it out.
Matilda smiled, "The baby's crowning, just a few more pushes and the baby's head will be out." She said in hopes of bringing comfort to Charlie.
"Okay..." Charlie said, now a bit more determined. He gave a big push on his next contraction as he felt the baby slide out and almost pop into place. "Is that it? I can't reach down there!" Charlie asked desperately when he sensed the head was out.
Matilda smiled and nodded, "Yup, the baby's head is out." She said as she cleared the baby's nose and mouth, "Just let it turn and then push the baby's shoulders out." She coached gently, rubbing his taut belly.
Charlie grunted and groaned as the baby turned inside of him, shoulders scraping along his pelvis trying to get out. He felt one dislodge, gave a light push, and felt the other slide out. "Okay...almost there..." he huffed. "Can you get ready to catch it?"
Matilda nodded, "Push really hard on this one." She said as she gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.
"Okay..." Charlie groaned as he felt the next contraction grip him. He grunted and pushed as hard as he could, and was met with the satisfying and prideful sensation of the baby being released from his birth canal. "Oh...oh god! It's out! Is it breathing? Is it okay?"
Matilda smiled, holding the baby, she showed him the crying, screaming bundle, "A girl. She's fine."
"A girl! Let me see her!" Charlie reached his hands out, but couldn't get far around his still massive belly.
Matilda nodded and handed him his daughter who was now quiet, gurgling
as it slept in his arms.

"She's beautiful, Charlie."
"She is...oh! Ow ow ow ow...here, take her back..." Charlie presented the newborn girl to Matilda. "Feels like a sibling wants to join her..." he said with a hand on his belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The mpreg shinobi (first come first served) Mpreg_Musou 1 1,394 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Patchira
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,969 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Mpreg Jutsu (first come first served) Konoe391 5 2,331 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Patchira
  The Perfect Affair(First come, first served:Open) RoyalThorn 3 1,586 06-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Last Post: MinxVeren
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,476 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served) TheDyingDay 326 113,011 11-23-2014, 06:45 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz