Keeping Promises and Unwavering Memories (First come first served)
Charles thought about the irony of asking that question. At this point in his life it was likely that hers was the only opinion that mattered to him. "You're right," he said with a frown. "But this a somber subject anyways, let's change it," he said as they continued to drive to his apartment. "What's new with you?"
"Well, not much happened." Matilda said with a bored shrug, "If you think about it all that happened today was a dress rehearsal for Giselle and our ballet instructor groped us while we danced." She said with a hint of amusement at the events earlier.
"Hmmm...'groped' seems an odd word choice, to me, but I caught on to the Giselle part," Charlie nodded towards her, teasing the fact that she'd forgotten to remove her costume. "It looks good on you."
"Well he did grope us, touching our breasts and rears while we practiced." She huffed out, but when she heard his comment, she blushed, "Oh...um yeah...Sorry, I forgot to change." She mumbled, looking down on her hands which suddenly became so interesting.
Charlie tried to ignore the thoughts that came into his head, and avoid feeling jealous of the dance instructor. "I don't mind...like I said, it looks good on you." They soon reached his apartment building, and they parked the car. "This is a little embarrassing, but...could you help me out of the car?"
((He felt jealous of a man who sexually harasses his ballet girls?))

Matilda nodded as she got out and helped him out of the car, her breath nearly being blown out of her.
((More that he got to be that close to Matilda, since he's got feelings for her. Not the action as a whole. Sorry I made that sound kinda creepy!))

"Ugh," Charlie groaned as he gained his balance, "thanks, I can't really move around quite like I used to, carrying these little guys around and all." He stretched out his arms and back and let out a yawn before starting to waddle towards the building, and took the elevator up to his floor. "Here we are," he announced, showing her in. He was proud of his apartment. It was larger than average, had a large living area and kitchen, and had two bathrooms and a spare bedroom. 
"Everything here is still like a bachelor's pad and for party animals."Matilda muttered as she touched some iitems quickly before she continued looking around his home, "And you live here alone?" She asked as she turned around to face him.
Charlie ignored the first comment she made, not wanting to admit how right she was. "Yeah, it's just me in this old place," he sighed. "I had a roommate a while back but he's since moved on."
Matilda looked at him with confused eyes, "Does your mate know about your secret?" Came her hushed question.
"He knew. And he wasn't about to be caught up taking care of my massively pregnant ass and dealing with the potential for babies, so he left. It's kinda difficult doing this alone, I admit."
"Well you don't have to do it alone. I could help you out." She said with a smile, placing her hand on his shoulder, "But I think I could only help you out through the pregnancy though, specially since you're planning to have em adopted."
"...really? You'd...you'd do that for me? I mean, I'd never ask you to raise them. Like you said, I'm not planning to keep them either and I couldn't provide for a family that large...but still...it means a lot. You really don't have to do it.
"Well, I've used to work in an orphanage, y'know when I was still a nobody, so raising kids aren't that hard for me. I budgeted our groceries, made sure that they bathe, brush their teeth, sleep, nap, etcetera, not that hard. I took care of twenty-seven kids all the while, I practiced ballet alone in my room." she said with a shrug as she began moving about the flat, straightening one thing out followed by the other.
"I never knew..." Charlie said, thinking on just how much he had to learn about Matilda. "Let me at least make you dinner now. I invited you here after all, and it sounds like I'm gonna start owing you big time," he laughed nervously at the prospect. He wondered of she'd hold this over his head for long as he prepared the kitchen.
Matilda nodded, "Sure, you prepare the food and I'll see what work we'll need to do here cause this house isn't safe for you." She scolded, placing her hands on her hips.
Charlie could barely contain himself after that. Something about Matilda's commanding approach to the situation was driving him wild. He got to work boiling some noodles and preparing a sauce for them, and turned his slow cooker up from its previous simmer to heat up some meatballs. 
Matilda looked around his flat, her frown deepening as she spotted one thing or another, she was easy to warm up to people and she was easy in forgiving but when she's warmed up to someone, she tends to become either a mother or protector.

"I'm still wondering why you have a bloody katana collection, it doesn't make sense." She said as she looked at the swords on the wall, "And also, Harrison, mind explaining why your house has no proper seats? They're all those tiny seats and not a single sofa." She was now taking out her PDA and scribbling a list on what she'll need, "If I see another thing wrong, you're moving in with me."
"First of all, those are antiques, and some of them were given to me by my grandfather. They're kind of important to me," he said. "Plus, they're pretty good at impressing girls." He turned his head to avoid Matilda's judgmental stare. "And as for the seats...I'm not really sure, to be honest. I spent most of my time at the theater so it never really affected me. I regret most of the things I have in here, because thinking back on it, I probably had my head up my ass in the store..." he watched her carefully as she continued to pace through the apartment, not sure if he wanted her to find more faults in it or not.
She paused and stared at Brandon, "I don't even wanna know what this is for." She said as she picked up a bowl with condoms in it, "They're in this like ducking candy?" She asked with disbelief, "Is this a party guy type of thing?" That was strike three.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The mpreg shinobi (first come first served) Mpreg_Musou 1 1,395 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Patchira
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,973 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Mpreg Jutsu (first come first served) Konoe391 5 2,332 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Patchira
  The Perfect Affair(First come, first served:Open) RoyalThorn 3 1,586 06-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Last Post: MinxVeren
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,477 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served) TheDyingDay 326 113,029 11-23-2014, 06:45 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz